Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Marsha said:
    Painting the ceiling in my living/dining room, maybe take a walk just to get outside. Woo hoo!
    Painting Ceiling Cartoons and Comics - funny pictures from CartoonStock
    MarshaKurbenFlakeNoirSundropHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Marsha said:
    Painting the ceiling in my living/dining room, maybe take a walk just to get outside. Woo hoo!

Note to self: Don't forget to put the plastic drop cloths on the floor!
    KurbenFlakeNoirSundropGNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • I think i’ll just breathe today, thank you. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Marsha said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Marsha said:

I'd avoid plastic ones Marsha, if you had any old bedsheets that would be better, paint splashes just sit on the plastic and you end up walking the paint everywhere, if you use a cloth covering it absorbes the paint which makes for less mess and accidentally walking paint around other areas of the house. 🙂
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • I have been taking a slow walk, put my tongue out and tasted the falling snow. It was nice.
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • I think i’ll just breathe today, thank you. 

FlakeNoirHedda GablerSundrop
  • Notaro said:
    Marsha said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Marsha said:

I'd avoid plastic ones Marsha, if you had any old bedsheets that would be better, paint splashes just sit on the plastic and you end up walking the paint everywhere, if you use a cloth covering it absorbes the paint which makes for less mess and accidentally walking paint around other areas of the house. 🙂
    ....dropcloth????.......I don't need no stinkin' dropcloth!......

Paint spill  Funny photos Having a bad day Funny pictures
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaSundrop
  • Kurben said:
    I have been taking a slow walk, put my tongue out and tasted the falling snow. It was nice.
    Catching Snowflakes On My Tongue - Being Ron
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerSundrop
  • Notaro said:
    Marsha said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Marsha said:

Too late. :)  No spare old sheets yet in AZ but I did better than usual with not getting paint on everything although I did end up having to change into shorts so I could wash quite a few spots out of my jeans halfway through, though. I have learned that if you just leave the paint drops on ceramic tile until it dries, it will scrape off whereas trying to wipe it up immediately just smears it.
    BevVincentSundropHedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited January 2021
    .....that's my job when Tracy and I paint.....smearing......somehow she never appreciates my efforts....
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • Marsha said:
    Notaro said:
    Marsha said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Marsha said:

Too late. :)  No spare old sheets yet in AZ but I did better than usual with not getting paint on everything although I did end up having to change into shorts so I could wash quite a few spots out of my jeans halfway through, though. I have learned that if you just leave the paint drops on ceramic tile until it dries, it will scrape off whereas trying to wipe it up immediately just smears it.
    Oh you're just bloody showing off now with yer 'shorts in the winter time' attitude. 😄

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaroMarsha
  • Sundrop said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    What Are You Doing You Idiot Cat Meme - Cat Planet  Cat Planet
    I do this with the BF's dog all the time. Sometimes, I even say "maybe the dingo ate your baby" while I'm pushing his ears flat to his head......He always just sits there and takes it, but his facial expressions are so funny, I just keep doing it.  
    New bf??? You must spill!!! 😉😄
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Not much today, ran a few errands with the hubby and took a nap. Read a bit. Sunday was Evan's birthday, he and his girlfriend came over for a bit. Last night he came for his bday dinner, girlfriend was working. Both kids at home have had dental checkups. Pretty much covers stuff around here lately. 😄
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Happy birthday to Evan! 🎂🥳
    catNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:

They can when it's 70 degrees outside. ;)
    Hedda GablercatKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • cat said:
    Not much today, ran a few errands with the hubby and took a nap. Read a bit. Sunday was Evan's birthday, he and his girlfriend came over for a bit. Last night he came for his bday dinner, girlfriend was working. Both kids at home have had dental checkups. Pretty much covers stuff around here lately. 😄
    Happy day to Evan!
    catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Breathing deeply and calmly and not doomscrolling.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroMarsha
  • Breathing deeply and calmly and not doomscrolling.
    It’s an amazing feeling, isn’t it? 
    KurbenBevVincentFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroMarsha
  • ....amen to the above.....don't feels as if the inmate is running the asylum anymore.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroMarsha
  • Marsha said:
    GNTLGNT said:

They can when it's 70 degrees outside. ;)
    Kent Brockman GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    FlakeNoircatKurbenHedda GablerNotaroMarsha
  • cat said:
    Not much today, ran a few errands with the hubby and took a nap. Read a bit. Sunday was Evan's birthday, he and his girlfriend came over for a bit. Last night he came for his bday dinner, girlfriend was working. Both kids at home have had dental checkups. Pretty much covers stuff around here lately. 😄
    Hi Cutie - Cats N Kittens - Cat Pictures - Cute Kittens
    FlakeNoircatKurbenHedda GablerNotaro
  • ....here's a hell of a combination.....doing laundry and picking up a chainsaw.....pray that I don't confuse them.....

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNotaroMarshacat
  • My wife and I gave each other haircuts. It's been one year since my last one. There will not be pictures.
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTcat
  • My wife and I gave each other haircuts. It's been one year since my last one. There will not be pictures.
    Oh dear... are you sure there's not an amount we could offer by way of convincing you to change your mind about this? 😁

NotaroHedda GablerKurbenBevVincentGNTLGNTcat