Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• I've been sick, just a cold but has zapped my energy. Fighting some insomnia too, but have slept well the last few nights. Probably because of the aid of medication. 😀 

Hope everyone is well. Miss you guys. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyspideymanSundrop
  • cat said:
    I've been sick, just a cold but has zapped my energy. Fighting some insomnia too, but have slept well the last few nights. Probably because of the aid of medication. 😀 

Amazoncom Offing Namaste Healing Yoga MP3 Downloads
    catKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyspideymanSundrop
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    First day back in work today, new strain of covid is rampant here so it'll be interesting to see if the site remains open for any length of time. 🙄
    ....I gotcha a mask B!....

People are turning to unusual and inventive masks to beat COVID-19 -  Esquire Middle East
    I love that, so cool😎
    FlakeNoircatGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyspideyman
  • cat said:
    I've been sick, just a cold but has zapped my energy. Fighting some insomnia too, but have slept well the last few nights. Probably because of the aid of medication. 😀 

Aw no, your body is probably still low after the covid battle, Cat... rest as much as you can and get some chicken soup and lots of water into you. 💜
    NotarocatKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyspideyman
  • cat said:

So sorry - hope you start to feel much better soon - get some rest! <3
    NotaroFlakeNoircatHedda GablerGNTLGNTspideyman
  • Getting the last few snag lists finished before we shut down tomorrow, covid has run rampant here, over 7,000 cases yesterday. It's not looking good... 
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesyspideymanSundrop
  • Notaro said:
    Getting the last few snag lists finished before we shut down tomorrow, covid has run rampant here, over 7,000 cases yesterday. It's not looking good... 
    This is so scary...  :( I feel very lucky, so fortunate to be where I am. But I constantly worry about my friends. 🥺
    NotarocatHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesySundrop
  • Taking my tree down today. Normally would have it down by now but since I've been sick, all that kind of stuff put on back burner. Still not feeling 100% but trying to get a few things done today. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroNeesyspideymanSundrop
  • Notaro said:
    Getting the last few snag lists finished before we shut down tomorrow, covid has run rampant here, over 7,000 cases yesterday. It's not looking good... 
    ....be safe my brother......I'd lend ya a hand if I could..... <3
    Hedda GablercatNotaroFlakeNoirNeesyspideyman
  • cat said:
    Taking my tree down today. Normally would have it down by now but since I've been sick, all that kind of stuff put on back burner. Still not feeling 100% but trying to get a few things done today. 
    Miscarriage Group Supports With Virtual Hugs  myhealthapps blog
    Hedda GablercatKurbenNotaroFlakeNoir
  • cat said:
    Taking my tree down today. Normally would have it down by now but since I've been sick, all that kind of stuff put on back burner. Still not feeling 100% but trying to get a few things done today. 

Ours is still up - it's a spruce of some sort with small needles and I water it every day, but it's getting dry; almost time to take it to the park for mulching

Hope you feel better soon @cat

KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotarocatGNTLGNTspideymanSundrop
  • Mine still up too. 
    FlakeNoirNeesyNotarocatGNTLGNTSundrop
  • Mine still up too. 

But don't you leave yours up until Orthodox New Year?
    Orthodox New Years Day - US

FlakeNoirNotarocatGNTLGNTspideyman
  • I leave it up till April usually
    FlakeNoirNotaroNeesycatKurbenGNTLGNTspideymanSundrop
  • I leave it up till April usually
    I would probably be homeless or worse if I tried this. 
    NotaroNeesycatKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanSundrop
  • ....we are leaving ours up until Valentine's Day and will be redecorating it to mirror the occasion....
    Hedda GablerKurbenNeesyNotarocatspideymanSundrop
  • Went and bought my powerball. If you all focus your prayers on me winning and i do, i promise i will reward you nicely. 

FlakeNoirNotaroKurbencatGNTLGNTspideymanSundrop
  • Went and bought my powerball. If you all focus your prayers on me winning and i do, i promise i will reward you nicely. 

I don't want a reward, but I do want you to win. 
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbencatGNTLGNTNeesySundrop

Oh Ok GIF by memecandy - Find  Share on GIPHY
    FlakeNoirNeesycatSundrop
  • ....I am feeling very grateful.....I love Tracy with my whole heart, but today she outdid herself.....we recently had a very large(80 foot or so)pine tree taken down from the back of The Ranch....my father loved it, and he and I watched it grow.....however, shortly before I lost him, he agreed it needed to be removed before it broke and caved on the house.....now back to the present day, Tracy was enjoying Vitamin D(sunshine therapy)and proceeded to gather up boughs and made an absolutely beautiful wreath from some of the old soldier....we then took it to the cemetery and placed it at my parents grave......what a thoughtful project and I openly wept I was so touched....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesycatspideymanSundropdoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....I am feeling very grateful.....I love Tracy with my whole heart, but today she outdid herself.....we recently had a very large(80 foot or so)pine tree taken down from the back of The Ranch....my father loved it, and he and I watched it grow.....however, shortly before I lost him, he agreed it needed to be removed before it broke and caved on the house.....now back to the present day, Tracy was enjoying Vitamin D(sunshine therapy)and proceeded to gather up boughs and made an absolutely beautiful wreath from some of the old soldier....we then took it to the cemetery and placed it at my parents grave......what a thoughtful project and I openly wept I was so touched....
    (((Scott & Tracy))) sending you both love and hugs. 💙💜
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycatSundrop
  • Such a sentimental thing— lovely. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesycatSundrop
  • I bought a pillowcase for 50 cent in US money. There was a deal in the store so i got i book of my own choosing for free. Sadly what they had to choose from wasn't overwhelming. I took Time Shards by Dana Fredsti. A SF/adventure story. The premise is ludicrous but funny so i'll give it a whirl.
    FlakeNoircatNotaroGNTLGNTspideymanSundropNeesy