Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• I agree. Be vulnerable bev — give us the chance to reassure you that your home haircut is no worse than the guy dick van dyke gave a haircut to in chitty chitty bang bang. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcat
  • I would post a picture but i’m on my phone and doing anything remotely techy sends me down a rabbit hole of f**kery. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTcat
  • I would post a picture but i’m on my phone and doing anything remotely techy sends me down a rabbit hole of f**kery. 
    You and me both, Hedda! I'm happy if i manage to send an sms without messing up on my phone!!
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Is Anybody Out There  WorkLizard....place feels a little abandoned the last couple of days......

I'm thinking this Covid has screwed up so many people's schedules - it's hard to be consistent anymore.

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Ghost Town Tumbleweed GIF - GhostTown Tumbleweed Deserted - Discover   Share GIFs

I see you took a pic of the location of the last proposed King Kon!

NotaroHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Ghost Town Tumbleweed GIF - GhostTown Tumbleweed Deserted - Discover   Share GIFs

I see you took a pic of the location of the last proposed King Kon!

.....that's the swanky place I booked our rooms.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNotaroNeesycat
  • ...here's a spy photo of Bev's haircut.....

paper bag over head  AllAboutLeancom
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNotaroNeesycat
  • ....my "Jealous" thread has a spam blocker???, the Board does?.....I just got shutdown from posting in my own Thread..... :|
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....my "Jealous" thread has a spam blocker???, the Board does?.....I just got shutdown from posting in my own Thread..... :|
    I have previously spoken with Bev about the spam blocker. He said he was hoping to upgrade the software but was busy so wasn't a priority. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • Did you post too fast?  If you post too fast, it does that. Drives me nuts nuts NUTS in private messages. I’m carrying on a conversation and get censored from my own conversation because we are exchanging thoughts and ideas too quickly.

😤🤬🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNotaroNeesycat
  • Did you post too fast?  If you post too fast, it does that. Drives me nuts nuts NUTS in private messages. I’m carrying on a conversation and get censored from my own conversation because we are exchanging thoughts and ideas too quickly.

😤🤬🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
    Yep, totally agree.
    Feels very unnecessary to have the feature used for those, especially when you have to be a signed up member to post here anyway, so virtually no chance of actual spam posts occurring. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroNeesycat
  • edited January 2021
    Exactly. If one of us starts spamming someone, we just need to let bev know. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesycat
  • Exactly. If one of us starts spamming someone, we just need to let bev know. 
    ...must have been Bernie-mad.....but I only like me some fried Spam.....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoircat
  • Had to go to the post office, grocery shopping, gassed up the car and stopped by starbucks to get my free white mocha frappuccino. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNotaroNeesycat
  • Exactly. If one of us starts spamming someone, we just need to let bev know. 
    Agree. As far as software goes, turning the feature off for PM's should theoretically be as simple as unchecking a box. I hope so, maybe Bev might look into that?
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNotarocat
  • And give me more edit time. 😜
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNotarocat
  • And give me more edit time. 😜
    Not just you..! 🤣
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNotarocat
  • Had to go to the post office, grocery shopping, gassed up the car and stopped by starbucks to get my free white mocha frappuccino. 
    Productive! 💜

I'm trying to get the kid a hair appointment before he starts HIGH SCHOOL 😳 next Tuesday. 
    And also getting his uniform and books sorted and taking my mum and aunt out this afternoon for birthday coffee and lunch.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesycat
  • At one point, i had something like 5 years to edit. Wth happened to that? 
    Okay, maybe it wasn’t 5 years. Two. Two years. No wait. It was Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes.....

Now i’m just lying. but It was a long time, dammit. 

• FlakeNoir said:
    Had to go to the post office, grocery shopping, gassed up the car and stopped by starbucks to get my free white mocha frappuccino. 
    Productive! 💜

I'm trying to get the kid a hair appointment before he starts HIGH SCHOOL 😳 next Tuesday. 
    And also getting his uniform and books sorted and taking my mum and aunt out this afternoon for birthday coffee and lunch.
    Who’s the birthday girl?  Happy birthday to them!

• FlakeNoir said:
    Had to go to the post office, grocery shopping, gassed up the car and stopped by starbucks to get my free white mocha frappuccino. 
    Productive! 💜

Who’s the birthday girl?  Happy birthday to them!
    Mum... she turned 75 (😳) yesterday. 
    NotaroNeesyGNTLGNTcat
  • Wow! Have a terrific day with her and aunt. Make them aware of our solidarity on sex pit issue.
    NotaroFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTcat
  • Wow! Have a terrific day with her and aunt. Make them aware of our solidarity on sex pit issue.
    🤣
    NotaroHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTcat
  • I'm staying in today (now there's a big surprise!)

It IS nice and sunny out but with our extremely cold temps today it's safer inside

Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat