Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    ....I am feeling very grateful.....I love Tracy with my whole heart, but today she outdid herself.....we recently had a very large(80 foot or so)pine tree taken down from the back of The Ranch....my father loved it, and he and I watched it grow.....however, shortly before I lost him, he agreed it needed to be removed before it broke and caved on the house.....now back to the present day, Tracy was enjoying Vitamin D(sunshine therapy)and proceeded to gather up boughs and made an absolutely beautiful wreath from some of the old soldier....we then took it to the cemetery and placed it at my parents grave......what a thoughtful project and I openly wept I was so touched....
    Aww. How beautiful. ❤
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideymanSundropNeesy
  • I went and got groceries this morning. We have had exceptionally high winds since last night, we clocked 78 mph here. The south end of the state clocked 105! Holy smokes. A guy Scott works with had his steel 

Anyway, the wind blew one of my bags out of my cart on the way to my car. I caught it but a bag of chips fell out and I had to chase it across the parking lot. 😀 

Came home, had lunch, did a few chores. Getting ready to eat dinner. Tacos. 

FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTspideymanSundropNeesy
  • cat said:
    I went and got groceries this morning. We have had exceptionally high winds since last night, we clocked 78 mph here. The south end of the state clocked 105! Holy smokes. A guy Scott works with had his steel 

Anyway, the wind blew one of my bags out of my cart on the way to my car. I caught it but a bag of chips fell out and I had to chase it across the parking lot. 😀 

Came home, had lunch, did a few chores. Getting ready to eat dinner. Tacos. 

Guess I lost my train of thought above...anyway, a coworker of Scott's had his steel roof peel off his house in the wind last night. Just peeled it off in one piece, then it blew away like a mile til it met a power pole. Eek. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTspideymanSundropNeesy
  • First week of my lay off, doing sweet FA,, I think lots more sweet FA will occur before I get back to work after the lockdown 🙄
    FlakeNoircatKurbenGNTLGNTspideymanSundropNeesy
  • ...Cat, I knew the winds out your way were damn near hurricane strength, but I still woulda paid good money to watch you scampering after a bag of chips.... :D
    NotarocatspideymanKurbenFlakeNoirSundropNeesy
  • ....good job on the pillowcase Kurb!.....
    Funny pillowcases  Etsy
    NotarocatspideymanKurbenFlakeNoirSundropNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    First week of my lay off, doing sweet FA,, I think lots more sweet FA will occur before I get back to work after the lockdown 🙄

...you even have a soundtrack!.....
    Sweet FA - Paralyzed by You Hair Metal Ballads -1991 - YouTube

NotarocatspideymanFlakeNoirSundropNeesy
  • ....me?....slowly waking up......OT again yesterday.....and then my relief didn't show up.....grumble, bitch, piss and moan....
    NotarocatKurbenFlakeNoirSundropNeesy
  • Is Anybody Out There  WorkLizard....place feels a little abandoned the last couple of days......
    FlakeNoircatNotarospideymanSundropNeesy
  • Had the littles overnight last night. They left right before lunch. Have not done much since then, made some homemade pizza for supper tonight. Probably try to read this evening. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirspideymanSundropNeesy
  • cat said:
    Had the littles overnight last night. They left right before lunch. Have not done much since then, made some homemade pizza for supper tonight. Probably try to read this evening. 
    ....homemade pizza????......is delivery available......I'm a handsome tipper......
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirspideymanSundropcatNeesy
  • Had a sleep day today.... Hadn't had much sleep lately. fell asleep late and woke up about 8 pm today. Not good. But it was nice to have a good sleep, probably around 11 hours at least.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideymanSundropcatNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Had a sleep day today.... Hadn't had much sleep lately. fell asleep late and woke up about 8 pm today. Not good. But it was nice to have a good sleep, probably around 11 hours at least.
    What is sleep Memes
    KurbenSundropFlakeNoirNotarocatNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    What Are You Doing You Idiot Cat Meme - Cat Planet  Cat Planet
    I do this with the BF's dog all the time. Sometimes, I even say "maybe the dingo ate your baby" while I'm pushing his ears flat to his head......He always just sits there and takes it, but his facial expressions are so funny, I just keep doing it.  
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • I'm watching a pair of Carolina Chickadees playing outside the kitchen window.  

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    I'm watching a pair of Carolina Chickadees playing outside the kitchen window.  

I'm assuming they're birds (the winged kind) and not women? 
    NotaroSundropGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:

FlakeNoirNotaroSundropGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:

Good God, there is an image on the Internet for every single situation, is there not? 😄
    I do believe Roger Waters was right when he sang "...The human race has amused itself to death." 😳
    NotaroSundropKurbenGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:

You're correct.  They look a lot like a black capped chickadee, but they live here year round.
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • ....we love watching the birds....my dad instilled that in both of us, and we have kept our promise to him, to keep the feeders filled.....black caps are daily visitors.......
    FlakeNoirKurbenSundropcatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:

Carolina Chickadee Identification All About Birds Cornell Lab of  Ornithology
  • .....very little difference between the two.....

Distinguishing Black-capped and Carolina Chickadees - Sibley Guides
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:

Good God, there is an image on the Internet for every single situation, is there not? 😄
    I do believe Roger Waters was right when he sang "...The human race has amused itself to death." 😳
    Bill Withers Roger Waters Robert Plant - Imgur
  • Painting the ceiling in my living/dining room, maybe take a walk just to get outside. Woo hoo!
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroSundropcatNeesy