Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:

FlakeNoir said:
    Had to go to the post office, grocery shopping, gassed up the car and stopped by starbucks to get my free white mocha frappuccino. 
    Productive! 💜

I'm trying to get the kid a hair appointment before he starts HIGH SCHOOL 😳 next Tuesday. 
    And also getting his uniform and books sorted and taking my mum and aunt out this afternoon for birthday coffee and lunch.
    Who’s the birthday girl?  Happy birthday to them!
    Mum... she turned 75 (😳) yesterday. 
    Happy Birthday Mum Card  Birthday Card for Mum  Happy  Etsy
    FlakeNoirHedda GablercatNeesy
  • Wow! Have a terrific day with her and aunt. Make them aware of our solidarity on sex pit issue.
    Picard Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN - Find  Share on GIPHY
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablercatNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    I'm staying in today (now there's a big surprise!)

It IS nice and sunny out but with our extremely cold temps today it's safer inside

Canadian Moses Splitting The Snow Apart
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablercatNeesy
  • I'll be going to the garage to trash the car I just bought 2 months ago.  Motor blew.
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • I'll be going to the garage to trash the car I just bought 2 months ago.  Motor blew.
    ....I'm very sorry Nottie......give em hell!!!!.....they deserve it......time to be a pirate....

Never piss off a woman - 9GAG

FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I'll be going to the garage to trash the car I just bought 2 months ago.  Motor blew.
    ....I'm very sorry Nottie......give em hell!!!!.....they deserve it......time to be a pirate....

Never piss off a woman - 9GAG

My kind of woman!!
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
    Oh no! You should be covered by the consumers act warranty? Do you have that there?
    Really sorry to hear this, N.N.  :/
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Oh crap!  She was so pretty too. Hopefully they will honor some kind of lemon law thing . 
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Oh crap!  She was so pretty too. Hopefully they will honor some kind of lemon law thing . 
    Lemon Law?? Is that a thing or an expression??
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Oh crap!  She was so pretty too. Hopefully they will honor some kind of lemon law thing . 
    Lemon Law?? Is that a thing or an expression??
    It’s a real thing. I would link you to it but i’m on my phone and it would take me forever to get it posted.  Google that for explanation.
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited January 2021
    Lemon laws are United States state laws that provide a remedy for purchasers of cars and other consumer goods in order to compensate for products that repeatedly fail to meet standards of quality and performance. Although many types of products can be defective, the term "lemon" is mostly used to describe defective motor vehicles, such as carstrucks, and motorcycles.
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • There! I got it!
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Took the kiddo for a haircut, also bought new school sandals, lunch bag and drink bottle. We have all of his uniform and books now too.
    The kid is officially ready to start high school next week. This makes me feel pretty old. 😳

I start back at work on Friday, and though I prefer to hang out at home with the kiddo, I'm feeling very thankful that we can still do all of these things here right now.

Today I made a hair appointment for myself while we were there, next Wednesday before work I'll be getting a cut and some foils done. I haven't had my hair done in a salon for over 2 years, maybe even 3. 🤔
    Sunny would be proud of me... 😄 I told the ladies they were in for a good laugh next week, I've been covid-cutting my hair long before covid came along. 😳 :#
    NotarospideymanGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Took the kiddo for a haircut, also bought new school sandals, lunch bag and drink bottle. We have all of his uniform and books now too.
    The kid is officially ready to start high school next week. This makes me feel pretty old. 😳

I start back at work on Friday, and though I prefer to hang out at home with the kiddo, I'm feeling very thankful that we can still do all of these things here right now.

Today I made a hair appointment for myself while we were there, next Wednesday before work I'll be getting a cut and some foils done. I haven't had my hair done in a salon for over 2 years, maybe even 3. 🤔
    Sunny would be proud of me... 😄 I told the ladies they were in for a good laugh next week, I've been covid-cutting my hair long before covid came along. 😳 :#
    Pictures!!!!
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • I can’t believe high school. Just can’t believe it. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Took the kiddo for a haircut, also bought new school sandals, lunch bag and drink bottle. We have all of his uniform and books now too.

Pictures!!!!
    What, of my covid cut/s or the 'do' next Wednesday?😄
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Crikey! I've just noticed the time 😳 I need to go make dinner. 
  • edited January 2021
    I can’t believe high school. Just can’t believe it. 
    Me either, you guys were there (but not there ) when he was born!
  • FlakeNoir said:

Where is the time go?  Much success for the hiddo.  Good times are ahead. 
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarocatNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Where is the time go?  Much success for the hiddo.  Good times are ahead. 
    Let's try that again-- I so need a new keyboard.

Where did the time go?  Much success for the Kiddo.  Good times ahead .
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarocatNeesy
  • ....well thanks Flake, now I need to go change my Depends after reading "high school"....and I echo Deej.....hair pics, hair pics, HAIR PICS!!!!!.....(yes YOURS)...... <3
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablercatNeesy
  • ....and to hopefully give Nottie a chuckle in this angry time.....

Pin by Miguel A Sanchez on Funny   Lemon car Lemon law Reliable cars
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerKurbencatNeesy
  • Night shift time again. So not much done today. Started chili this morning. Read a short story. Watching some TV right now, maybe some reading in a bit. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • cat said:
    Night shift time again. So not much done today. Started chili this morning. Read a short story. Watching some TV right now, maybe some reading in a bit. 
    ....night shift, meh......it screws with your system, but it's a necessary evil......did it for several years.......indeed, I too was a Nightcrawler.......

Night shift  Night shift humor Night shift nurse humor Nurse memes humor
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    cat said:
    Night shift time again. So not much done today. Started chili this morning. Read a short story. Watching some TV right now, maybe some reading in a bit. 
    ....night shift, meh......it screws with your system, but it's a necessary evil......did it for several years.......indeed, I too was a Nightcrawler.......

Night shift  Night shift humor Night shift nurse humor Nurse memes humor
    I promise to never complain about night shifts ever again if he can just stay employed. Until he is ready to retire would be great, but at least until we get the last 2 kids graduated from high school. 

I know I am skirting around HT but we are scared. 
    NeesyNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTspideyman