Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Kurben said:
    Been doing the big shoppin g before christmas!! The christmas ham is secured, The christmas paté is secured, the christmas chocolate (three different kinds) are secured, the christmas cheese is secured. Most of the christmas drinking is secured. Whats left is the christmas candy but i can buy that here, dont need to go to the city for that. I try to avoid it because of covid (i have no car) since i must take subway or bus. Places i try not to be on as much as possible. Anyway i think i'm done, i feel done in anyway.....
    Funny holiday Memes
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurben
  • i'm been bleeding like a pig, from the nose. Woke up in the middle of the night and something ran out of my nose. What the heck i thought. Turned on the light and it looked like if i had slaughtered a pig on my hands. Real nice color of red. Off to the restroom to stick pieces of paper up my nose and they came out dripping!!! Now its stopped but why does it start? I was only sleeping for petes sake, its not like i had run into something.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • I used to get nosebleeds, turned out I had high blood pressure. If its happened a few times you might want to see your GP about it. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirnot_nadineHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:
    i'm been bleeding like a pig, from the nose. Woke up in the middle of the night and something ran out of my nose. What the heck i thought. Turned on the light and it looked like if i had slaughtered a pig on my hands. Real nice color of red. Off to the restroom to stick pieces of paper up my nose and they came out dripping!!! Now its stopped but why does it start? I was only sleeping for petes sake, its not like i had run into something.....
    Oh Kurben, be safe!  Please check with your doctor.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTKurben
  • ....it wouldn't hurt to get a check-up....especially if you've had a recent onset of headaches.....BUT, depending on how dry the air in your place is, it could be nothing more than your nostrils have lost their normal moisture and the dryness has caused the tiny capillaries there to rupture and spew forth some "wine".....even when asleep......
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Hola amigos & amigas! I've got a long stretch of time off coming up - Yay?  I can't say I am grateful - it's due to Tennessee's dismal number of Covid cases. So we are on "safer at home" orders.  I had some Christmas time off coming up, but I think this will last through most of January. So much has happened during my hiatus. I can't think of where to start, so maybe I'll just start fresh and not burden you with my lamentations.  

Today I have to get new tires before I become roadkill. Then I've got to get my girls some Christmas gifts. It's a friend's birthday - I'm going to tie a balloon to his mailbox.  It's a weird world. I accidentally hugged someone a few days ago - am I going to give my family covid now?  Le sigh. Bloody hell.  Oh -and someone who doesn't know anything about wine gave me a case of really bad wine. An entire case. ABV of less than 5% . I think I'll pour it out and use the bottles to make a wine bottle tree in the front yard. Then they will think I drank it all in less than a week. That cracks me up and I am definitely going to do that!
    Pin by Lisa Tarala on Very Cool  Glass bottle diy Bottle garden Garden  art
    not_nadineKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Hola amigos & amigas! I've got a long stretch of time off coming up - Yay?  I can't say I am grateful - it's due to Tennessee's dismal number of Covid cases. So we are on "safer at home" orders.  I had some Christmas time off coming up, but I think this will last through most of January. So much has happened during my hiatus. I can't think of where to start, so maybe I'll just start fresh and not burden you with my lamentations.  

Today I have to get new tires before I become roadkill. Then I've got to get my girls some Christmas gifts. It's a friend's birthday - I'm going to tie a balloon to his mailbox.  It's a weird world. I accidentally hugged someone a few days ago - am I going to give my family covid now?  Le sigh. Bloody hell.  Oh -and someone who doesn't know anything about wine gave me a case of really bad wine. An entire case. ABV of less than 5% . I think I'll pour it out and use the bottles to make a wine bottle tree in the front yard. Then they will think I drank it all in less than a week. That cracks me up and I am definitely going to do that!
    Pin by Lisa Tarala on Very Cool  Glass bottle diy Bottle garden Garden  art
    Oh Holly girl... do it! Please do it and let us know the reaction! 🤣

Also I want to hear the lamentations, email me when you have time my lovely.

Merry Christmas to you and your family my friend. 💜🎄💚
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Today is Christmas Eve, I have food prep, one or two things I'd forgotten to get from town, 🙄 work, then the food items that had been ordered need picking up on my way home from work. 
    Thank goodness I have already wrapped everything! 
    I should really get moving! 😳☺

KurbenGNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • .....of all things, we're out of damned vanilla extract!!!.....sending youngest son out into the grocery gauntlet......I JUST got in with skin intact when the baking emergency baking flag went up.....

i owe everything to vanilla extract - sudden clarity forrest - quickmeme
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • I remember that episode!
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Today is our Ty's birthday. 14! I went and got stuff for his birthday dinner and other groceries.  He picked breakfast burritos. Chocolate cake and vanilla frosting. Put everything away, had lunch, cleaned up my kitchen and now am watching The Crimes of Grinderwald with the birthday boy who still loves all things Harry Potter. 🥰 

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroSundrop
  • cat said:
    Today is our Ty's birthday. 14! I went and got stuff for his birthday dinner and other groceries.  He picked breakfast burritos. Chocolate cake and vanilla frosting. Put everything away, had lunch, cleaned up my kitchen and now am watching The Crimes of Grinderwald with the birthday boy who still loves all things Harry Potter. 🥰 

Happy birthday to Ty!  He's really grown up with his online family, hasn't he? I cannot believe he's 14 now! 😳

Happy celebrations, Cat family. 💚💙💜
    catHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNotaro
  • A most happy birthday to ty. Enjoy the time they want to spend with you, it goes by quick.
    FlakeNoircatKurbenGNTLGNTNotaro
  • And today is Ali's birthday, she is turning 15. 🙂 Learner's permit time. 😬 

She picked chicken fajitas for her bday dinner. Cooking now, hubby is on nights. And the littles are coming over, it is also Marti's bday, so Brandon is taking her out. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerSundrop
  • cat said:
    And today is Ali's birthday, she is turning 15. 🙂 Learner's permit time. 😬 

She picked chicken fajitas for her bday dinner. Cooking now, hubby is on nights. And the littles are coming over, it is also Marti's bday, so Brandon is taking her out. 
    Happy birthday to Ali! 15?!  Oh no... I hate teaching the kids to drive, my cars have always had a foot brake and no hand brake, that scares the shit out of me when there's a kid behind the wheel! 😳

Good luck to Ali... 💚

Happy birthday to Marti as well. 😊
    catKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • cat said:

catHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroKurben
  • .....27 years ago tomorrow, Tracy became my bride.....and I'm still alive........

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by OO Inc - Find  Share on GIPHY
    catHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    .....27 years ago tomorrow, Tracy became my bride.....and I'm still alive........

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by OO Inc - Find  Share on GIPHY
    Happy Anniversary! 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • cat said:

I hope ali had a great day and marti too!
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcat
  • A most happy anniversary!
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • Happy anniversary Scott and Tracy. 💙💜
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Happy anniversary to Scott and Tracy, here's to the next 27 years🎉🌹
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler