Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    @Marsha, how's it going with the NaNoWriMo? 

I still have 8,000 words to go. Have had a LOT of interruptions so may not make it but going to try my best as I still have 4 days including today to git 'er done. :)

Hope it goes well.  😊
    And I'm pleased I'm not an interruption... yep, it was totally because I'm so thoughtful and considerate and not at all anything to do with the fact that I am a sh1t replier of emails and messages... nope! Zero to do with that. 😳😁
    NotarocatKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:

I still have 8,000 words to go. Have had a LOT of interruptions so may not make it but going to try my best as I still have 4 days including today to git 'er done. :)

Hope it goes well.  😊
    And I'm pleased I'm not an interruption... yep, it was totally because I'm so thoughtful and considerate and not at all anything to do with the fact that I am a sh1t replier of emails and messages... nope! Zero to do with that. 😳😁
    You could never be an interruption, Flake!! You know that, right??
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:

....I have a few words you can have................erp, uh wadeaminnit....this is supposed to be a romance, not a prison drama..... :D
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroKurbenNeesyMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:

....I have a few words you can have................erp, uh wadeaminnit....this is supposed to be a romance, not a prison drama..... :D
    GNTLGNT said:
    Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Perhaps Marsha is writing something in the line of Orange is the new black? Then she would need your words. They were romancing each other all over the place as i recall....
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesyHedda GablerMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:

GNTLGNT said:
    Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Perhaps Marsha is writing something in the line of Orange is the new black? Then she would need your words. They were romancing each other all over the place as i recall....
    Oh good God. :D 
    NotaroGNTLGNTNeesyHedda GablerMarsha
  • Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Tell Steve to stop interrupting you :)

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • edited November 2020
    I am going to take a test run to the Arsenal where I will be working.  I start Monday from home so I have to go there to pick up the Laptop and do not want to be late.   :p

While looking at my emails with them, I noticed that I have my snarl dog avator on them all.
        :o   How professional of me..
    NeesyGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarsha
  • I am going to take a test run to the Arsenal where I will be working.  I start Monday from home so I have to go there to pick up the Laptop and do not want to be late.   :p

Good luck - it's Saturday so hopefully not much traffic

not_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • I am going to take a test run to the Arsenal where I will be working.  I start Monday from home so I have to go there to pick up the Laptop and do not want to be late.   :p

While looking at my emails with them, I noticed that I have my snarl dog avator on them all.
        :o   How professional of me..
    ...it's an arsenal....fits nicely....
    not_nadineHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Hope it goes well.  😊

:D And now I owe you an email!
    I'm officially a NaNoWriMo winner. The book itself still needs several more chapters to finish it and it's a very rough draft, but ended up with 50,362 words on the final day of the challenge.
    BevVincentNotarospideymanFlakeNoirGNTLGNTnot_nadinecatHedda GablerNeesydoyoulove19
  • Congratulations! NaNoWriMo is a great motivator!
    NotaroMarshaspideymanFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Congratulations! NaNoWriMo is a great motivator!

Thanks! It really was a motivator. There were many days when I would have just chucked the whole idea but I wanted that certificate and to prove to myself I could do it.

Have you participated in the challenge, too?
    NotarospideymanFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Hope it goes well.  😊

I'm officially a NaNoWriMo winner. The book itself still needs several more chapters to finish it and it's a very rough draft, but ended up with 50,362 words on the final day of the challenge.
    Congratulations!!!
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Hope it goes well.  😊

😄 Well you have a far more legit reason to owe me one.  

Well done M! I'm so proud of you, that's a big achievement and one you probably couldn't have done before retirement. You must be so chuffed. 💜
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenMarshacatspideymanHedda GablerNeesy
  • Marsha said:
    Congratulations! NaNoWriMo is a great motivator!

Thanks! It really was a motivator. There were many days when I would have just chucked the whole idea but I wanted that certificate and to prove to myself I could do it.

I've done it a couple of times -- the first time was in 2005. I remember having several days off from work and writing as much as 8000 words in a single day!

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarshacatspideymanHedda GablerNeesy
  • Marsha said:

I've done it a couple of times -- the first time was in 2005. I remember having several days off from work and writing as much as 8000 words in a single day!

8000?! That's incredible Bev. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbencatspideymanHedda GablerNeesy
  • .....congrats Marsha!....so proud of you'n!......

Clap Applause GIF - Clap Applause Audience - Discover  Share GIFs in 2020   Applause gif Audience Gif
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenMarshacatspideymanHedda GablerNeesy
  • Congrats, Marsha!!!!
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenMarshacatspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Well, I started work from home on Monday and the internet went DOWN.  It did not get fixed until late yesterday.   Wonderful start.  Geeez.   I had to call my new boss and tell her. :s
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshacatspideymanKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • That sucks. Both my wife and I have been working from home since March and I dread losing internet. The only time that's happened was in the aftermath of one of the summer's hurricanes...but it also took out power to our headquarters so we were no worse off than them.
    Notaronot_nadineFlakeNoirMarshacatspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Marsha said:

8K words!!! That is amazing! Makes my head hurt just thinking about it. :)
    NotarocatBevVincentspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Hope it goes well.  😊

😄 Well you have a far more legit reason to owe me one.  

Well done M! I'm so proud of you, that's a big achievement and one you probably couldn't have done before retirement. You must be so chuffed. 💜

I am chuffed but also remind myself it's not finished and the editing is going to be brutal. True confession--there were days when I was just writing to get a word count knowing I'll probably have to completely rewrite those sections later.
    NotarocatspideymanKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Writing is rewriting is writing!
    spideymanKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesyMarshacat
  • Nice accomplishment Marsha!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesyMarshacat