Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Spent ages trying to remember my blooming password!
    FlakeNoirnot_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNotarocatNeesy
  • ....what a thoughtful gift Deej, a slothful gift of doing nuttin' Kurb and a memoryful gift of a password Ceefor!.....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • Ceefor said:
    Spent ages trying to remember my blooming password!
    Hello ceefor!
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • ....getting ready for bed soon....another mandatory overtime shift because we are being beat up by the ‘Rona....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablercatNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....getting ready for bed soon....another mandatory overtime shift because we are being beat up by the ‘Rona....
    Stay safe Scott 😷
    FlakeNoirHedda GablercatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • What he said... 
    I'm sorry you're doing it so tough, Scott... we're thinking of you. 💚
    NotaroHedda GablercatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • don't let your guard down.
    FlakeNoirNotarocatGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....thank you all....it has riddled our staff-Security has lost at least half their crew, some to the virus-others to contact tracing, we are down 4 nurses which is nigh a third of OUR team.....testing weekly, another one today-keeping all crossable things crossed.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatNotaroNeesy
  • Hey cat. Hope you are feeling 100% now.  How did Scott's coworker do?

NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesycat
  • doyou, if you're running around, check back in.  I'd like to know some updates on your cemetery job.  Last you talked, you were going to have a meeting so hopefully you got some good cemetery stories to tell.

Hope all is well with you and your family.
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesycat
  • Writing a little on an article about ancient China. From the early dynasties way before BC to the fall of the last emperor in 1912.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Kurben said:
    Writing a little on an article about ancient China. From the early dynasties way before BC to the fall of the last emperor in 1912.
    ....that's amazing ya brainiac!.....I try something like that, I'd be sitting behind the keyboard going "Duh, uhhhh.......WOK!"........
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    Writing a little on an article about ancient China. From the early dynasties way before BC to the fall of the last emperor in 1912.
    ....that's amazing ya brainiac!.....I try something like that, I'd be sitting behind the keyboard going "Duh, uhhhh.......WOK!"........
    The work you're doing is so much more important. A wellrested giant could probably make circles around me.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerspideymanNeesycat
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    The work you're doing is so much more important. A wellrested giant could probably make circles around me.
    ...not hardly, but bless your kind heart old friend.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenHedda GablerspideymanNeesycat
  • I had a zoom interview for a job that I really want.  Accepting all good vibes!
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesycat
  • I had a zoom interview for a job that I really want.  Accepting all good vibes!
    Best of luck N_N
    FlakeNoirnot_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesycat
    Sending you all ive got. Hope you get it!!
    FlakeNoirnot_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesycat
  • Good luck N.N... let us know how it goes..
    not_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesycat
  • ...zoom......POW!!!!....to da moon Nottie!.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirnot_nadinespideymanNeesycat
  • You got this NN!
    FlakeNoirnot_nadineGNTLGNTspideymanNeesycat