Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• edited October 2020
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Many thanks Flakes but being Irish I'm intrinsically lazy and I'm going to stick with the name change as opposed to studying to try and help me nod off😁🤣🤣🤣..... But I appreciate the offer😀
    🤣🤣🤣 I did not know this about the Irish... what other little gems should we know about? 
    My lips are sealed Flakes 🤫
    FlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesyHollyGolightly
  • ....Flakes?......ohhhhhhhhhhh Flakes?????......he's not telling ya one thing lassie, he's a wee redheaded bairn.......

Funny-Memes-about-irish-People-7 - King Tumblr
    catNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyHollyGolightly
  • Hi everyone, we're hanging in there. Kind of taken a step or two backwards. We have remained fever free but the body aches and exhaustion are something else. Kind of kicking our butts. Kids still are symptom free. 

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyspideymanGNTLGNTHollyGolightly
  • Apparently it does take a while for the aches and exhaustion to depart, it's quicker for some than it is for others, this virus acts differently in every single person. 
    catHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyspideymanGNTLGNTHollyGolightly
  • cat said:
    Hi everyone, we're hanging in there. Kind of taken a step or two backwards. We have remained fever free but the body aches and exhaustion are something else. Kind of kicking our butts. Kids still are symptom free. 

Thinking of you and your family.
    catFlakeNoirNotaroNeesyspideymanGNTLGNTHollyGolightly
  • Thanks for the update Cat, I'm glad you're improving, but the exhaustion that often goes with this virus sounds awful. I hope it eases for you both soon. 
    Hedda GablercatNotaroNeesyspideymanGNTLGNTHollyGolightly
  • Hey Deejers, it's really great to have you back, I missed you! 💚
     How're you doing my girl? 

catNeesyNotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerHollyGolightly
  • cat said:
    Scott and I both feeling a bit better. Both fever free, him for 48 hrs, me about 36. Body aches much better today. I have some sinus pressure now but it even seems less this morning. I was able to eat yesterday without the food tasting like garbage. Think we're kicking it! 

Both of us are still super tired though. 

Kids have early release from school today, so all zoom classes are at double time today. No school tomorrow or Friday, for parent teacher conferences. Will be missing those, but both kids doing well...Ali is straight A+ across the board, even in her junior level classes. And Ty doing great with As and Bs. 

Evan is going to do a little shopping for us today and leave the stuff at the door. The cold weather snuck up on us and we still need to winterize the camper so he is bringing the stuff for that, and a few odds and ends for the house. Thankful he can do that for us and thankful Scott feels well enough to go outside and do it. 

Have a great day. ❤

Good thing Evan has his own place and can come back to drop off stuff for you - bless his heart - he's a very good son.

I guess you are counting down the days until the quarantine is over. You are the last person I would think of, getting this horrible Covid-19 - your state isn't as populous as many others.

We were feeling the same way about Manitoba (stuck out here in the prairies, away from the huge cities) but now our numbers are increasing too.

Glad to hear that both Ty and Ali are doing so well with their studies.

Keep that chin up and get lots of rest - sending you lots of love and green lights

<3
    FlakeNoircatNotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerHollyGolightly
  • cat said:
    Hi everyone, we're hanging in there. Kind of taken a step or two backwards. We have remained fever free but the body aches and exhaustion are something else. Kind of kicking our butts. Kids still are symptom free. 

Bloody hell, disregard my previous message please Cat, I obviously didn't read your post properly... sorry girl.  :/
    I do hope things start to improve for you soon though, I hate that you're going into your winter season feeling so unwell.

Hugs for (((you guys)))... I'll just do it safely from over here. <<<this must be the most pathetic attempt at humour in the history of Kiwi. 
    catNotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    cat said:

Bloody hell, disregard my previous message please Cat, I obviously didn't read your post properly... sorry girl.  :/
    I do hope things start to improve for you soon though, I hate that you're going into your winter season feeling so unwell.

Hugs for (((you guys)))... I'll just do it safely from over here. <<<this must be the most pathetic attempt at humour in the history of Kiwi. 
    There was nothing wrong with either post, Flake! ❤

I am feeling bad about putting so much on the kids. They have been doing all the dishes, the cooking. I just have been unable to. 

FlakeNoirNotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • cat said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    cat said:

I am feeling bad about putting so much on the kids. They have been doing all the dishes, the cooking. I just have been unable to. 

Kids are so resilient, Cat... they can often handle much more than we might expect. Let them do what they can for you, it'll be helping build their self esteem as well as being of practical use. <3 
    catNotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • cat said:

Healing vibes. Rest.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablercatHollyGolightlyNotaroNeesy
  • cat said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    cat said:

....you have done for them countless times in countless ways over their lives, it's OK to accept the help now.....the symptoms should resolve soon, let your worries resolve sooner.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablercatHollyGolightlyNotaroNeesy
  • edited October 2020
    Watching David Baldacci's Masterclass.  Very interesting.

Anybody read his books?  Are they good?  I like him, I would guess his books are good the way he is discussing writing.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesycat
  • @cat you've got good kids - it's very good for them to help.  I hope you all are better and better every day.

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotarocatNeesy
  • Watching David Baldacci's Masterclass.  Very interesting.

Anybody read his books?  Are they good?  I like him, I would guess his books are good the way he is discussing writing.
    ....all I know is, he's a good lookin' feller.....that ain't a'tall helpful, but it's something at least....maybe....sort of.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesycat
  • @cat how're you and Scott doing now? Are the kids still well? I've been wondering about you guys. 
    NotarospideymanNeesyHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • Today I was supposed to go get my teeth cleaned but I awoke with swollen glands so I had to phone and cancel.

I did call KFF or Linda (King Family Fan) - she says she will try to come post - right now she mostly reads the threads.

Please send healing vibes her way - she recently got over an illness but is doing much better now!

Free Vector  Get well soon lettering

Sending you love and green lights Lin <3

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymanNotarocat
  • Neesy said:
    Today I was supposed to go get my teeth cleaned but I awoke with swollen glands so I had to phone and cancel.

I did call KFF or Linda (King Family Fan) - she says she will try to come post - right now she mostly reads the threads.

Please send healing vibes her way - she recently got over an illness but is doing much better now!

Free Vector  Get well soon lettering

Sending you love and green lights Lin <3

Hope she is feeling ever so much better!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymanNotaroNeesycat
  • Hope you feel better too, neesy. Rest, fluids and be kind to yourself.
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Ohhhhh scott. You make me laugh.
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Ohhhhh scott. You make me laugh.

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanNotaroNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    @cat how're you and Scott doing now? Are the kids still well? I've been wondering about you guys. 
    Been in contact with Cat.  Scott done after today. Goes back Friday. Kids will go back Monday. She is holding her own, just dealing with the depression that goes along with Covid. Exhausted, so will get here as  she can.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirNeesycat