Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    Going to get my fresh ingredients I need for my Thanksgiving dinner.  I will be alone so it will be real easy to cook something simple.  
    ....there's always a chair here Deej......
    Thank you.  I would be honored to be welcomed to your home.  

But, alas...alone again, naturally.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    What am I doing today? Freaking out.  A small piece just came out of one of my very back teeth. I've never had a filling in my life. I'm terrified of the dentist...like phobia level.  Farrrr#rrrrkkkkk. 😳
    I was hoping I would fall off the coil before any tooth issues came up. I don't want to play this game anymore, I want to go home. 
    You will be just fine.  Easy peasy.  They will fix it so fast and you'll be outta there!
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    What am I doing today? Freaking out.  A small piece just came out of one of my very back teeth. I've never had a filling in my life. I'm terrified of the dentist...like phobia level.  Farrrr#rrrrkkkkk. 😳
    I was hoping I would fall off the coil before any tooth issues came up. I don't want to play this game anymore, I want to go home. 
    You will be just fine.  Easy peasy.  They will fix it so fast and you'll be outta there!
    They can't get me in, both clinic's.. we're talking like until into the new year. And one of them said they're not accepting new clients. 
    I'll try the city.
    Or maybe Tom Hanks does house calls with his rock and ice skate? 🤔
    Notaronot_nadineHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Holy crap Flakes, I hope you manage to get an appointment soon. Sending calming vibes.... 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Be brave, Flake. I know dentists can be dreary but they are a necessary evil. Get it fixed as soon as possible. Let us know how it proceeds, We're thinking of you!!
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Thanks you guys...I know I'm being a baby, I just struggle with rationalising when it comes to that chair and what goes on when you're in it. 

NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Going to get my fresh ingredients I need for my Thanksgiving dinner.  I will be alone so it will be real easy to cook something simple.  

💚💙💜 If I was there I would be so happy to break bread with you. And oh my God...pumpkin pie, I so want to taste this. Okay, you're probably not making it... but I would still love  to try this. And I would scoff the cranberry sauce too.
  • I guess my youngest will be home with me.  He was invited to dinner at his girlfriend's, but there will be more than 10 people and they don't mask and he is very protective of me, so he will be home.  So, 

Small ham
    Turkey breast
    stuffing
    scalloped potatoes
    green bean casserole
    cabbage salad
    veggie tray

No desserts.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • I guess my youngest will be home with me.  He was invited to dinner at his girlfriend's, but there will be more than 10 people and they don't mask and he is very protective of me, so he will be home.  So, 

Small ham
    Turkey breast
    stuffing
    scalloped potatoes
    green bean casserole
    cabbage salad
    veggie tray

No desserts.
    God...yum! 🤤
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Dentist  funny
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesycatNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:

....you're welcome Gilbert......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesycatNotaro
  • Thought I'd pop in here to say hi and maybe get some inspiration

Hope everyone is hanging in there - stay safe!

catGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Neesy said:
    Thought I'd pop in here to say hi and maybe get some inspiration

Hope everyone is hanging in there - stay safe!

...inspiration?....asked and answered.....

Pin on Quotes
    catFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • I'm sitting on my hiney. I still need to clean my bathroom for tomorrow. 

I went out this morning for produce and errands. Sat and talked with Scott a little bit. Have a pumpkin pie in the oven now. Evan was in charge of pies but he couldn't find pumpkin so I looked when I was at the store today and found some. 

We are having turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, cheesy green beans, corn, rolls, pumpkin bread, pasta salad and sweet potato casserole and apple, cherry and pumpkin pie for dessert. 

Evan is bringing his girlfriend who we have not met yet. But otherwise it will just be family. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • cat said:
    I'm sitting on my hiney. I still need to clean my bathroom for tomorrow. 

I went out this morning for produce and errands. Sat and talked with Scott a little bit. Have a pumpkin pie in the oven now. Evan was in charge of pies but he couldn't find pumpkin so I looked when I was at the store today and found some. 

We are having turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, cheesy green beans, corn, rolls, pumpkin bread, pasta salad and sweet potato casserole and apple, cherry and pumpkin pie for dessert. 

Evan is bringing his girlfriend who we have not met yet. But otherwise it will just be family. 
    ...you have all that for dinner, and there'll be a line for that clean potty.....seriously, that sounds just frickin' deelish.....blessings to all of you.....
    catFlakeNoirKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    cat said:
    I'm sitting on my hiney. I still need to clean my bathroom for tomorrow. 

...you have all that for dinner, and there'll be a line for that clean potty.....seriously, that sounds just frickin' deelish.....blessings to all of you.....
    And right back to you and yours! ❤
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • @Marsha, how's it going with the NaNoWriMo? 
  • GNTLGNT said:
    What are you DOING - Lolcats - lol  cat memes  funny cats  funny cat  pictures with words on them  funny pictures  lol cat memes  lol cats

OMG - this could be my chocolate point Siamese cat Bailey (except he's a bit grey around the muzzle now)

NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablercatGNTLGNT
  • Today I pulled out the Christmas cards and put them on the dining room table. Now I need to get to work with a pen and start writing

NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablercatGNTLGNT
  • I think today was a success. Everything was good. Evan's girlfriend is nice. Littles had fun with Lily. 

Dishes are done and put away but food is still out for munchies. It is nice to sit and relax now. 

I wish I had a bigger kitchen. Or a dining room. There were 11 of us here today. Had the adults at the kitchen table and littles at the coffee table in the living room and Ty and Ali just on the couch. 

It was a good day. Thankful for my family. 

Now I need to decide if I want to have more turkey and everything or just a piece of pie. 😉
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaronot_nadineKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited November 2020
    I am sitting in the dark, staring at my boyfriend, Mr. Christmas Tree, watching some gamers play Resident Evil 7. 

My lights on the tree are all blue, so all the balls are bathed in blue — memories of days of yore when i was young and oozing estrogen.

god bless us, every one.

:D 

FlakeNoircatNotaronot_nadineKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I am sitting in the dark, staring at my boyfriend, Mr. Christmas Tree, watching some gamers play Resident Evil 7. 

My lights on the tree are all blue, so all the balls are bathed in blue — memories of days of yore when i was young and oozing estrogen.

god bless us, every one.

:D 

Awww... Merry Thanksgiving, girl. 💙🎄
    catHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....there's a "blue balls" joke in there, but it would be SO unlike me to comment :D :D....glad to hear it went well Cat....the annual Roller Domestic Dispute and Being Pissy-A-Thon is slated for tomorrow, so Tracy and I will be cleaning things up and prepping for an ungrateful bickering lot to blow through...Gobbless us everyone!.....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    @Marsha, how's it going with the NaNoWriMo? 

I still have 8,000 words to go. Have had a LOT of interruptions so may not make it but going to try my best as I still have 4 days including today to git 'er done. :)

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbencatGNTLGNTNeesy