Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    What Are You Doing  Funny As Duck
    OMGawwwd... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • edited November 2020
    Thank you all for the good wishes and vibes!   I GOT THE JOB!!!!! :p

It's mechanical drafting work for the US ARMY. In paticular, Long Range Cannon Artillery. Things that go Boom.  I am more than excited!!
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycatdoyoulove19
  • Thank you all for the good wishes and vibes!   I GOT THE JOB!!!!! :p

It's mechanical drafting work for the US ARMY. In paticular, Long Range Cannon Artillery. Things that go Boom.  I am more than excited!!
    Yippeeeeee!!!    You're so worth it, Nottie!!
    not_nadineHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTNeesycat

Congratulations N_N! 
    not_nadineFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gablercat
  • Well done N.N! 
    Notaronot_nadineGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gablercat
  • Congrats NN.
    Notaronot_nadineGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesyHedda Gablercat

...so proud and happy for you Nottie!.....
    Wheres the Kaboom Theres supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom   Marvin the martian Looney tunes cartoons Old cartoons

not_nadineFlakeNoirNeesyHedda Gablercat

That's fantastic! When do you start?
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gablercat
  • Marsha said:

....a day ending in "Y".....would be my edumahcated guess..... :D
    FlakeNoirNotaronot_nadineKurbenNeesyHedda Gablercat
  • Marsha said:

Hi Marsha!
    I start on MondaY the 30th of November.  I will be working from home for the first couple of months, so that will be a challange.  They are giving me a laptop loaded with all the software and connections to the Network there.  I'm nervous but very excited! :)
    KurbenFlakeNoirNeesyHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTcat
  • I have been copying recipes all day long.  Handwriting my own, copying those written by other family members.  I'm making my oldest son a cookbook for xmas . 

Before my mom passed away, she sat and hand wrote many of our family recipes and favorites.  I'm going to include photos and inserts of things I kept from his childhood.  Pictures he drew, stories he wrote.  So, it will be a recipe, memory, photo book.  It's really pretty nifty.  

That's so thoughtful - that will make a really nice gift <3

FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTcat
  • Marsha said:

Hi Marsha!
    I start on MondaY the 30th of November.  I will be working from home for the first couple of months, so that will be a challange.  They are giving me a laptop loaded with all the software and connections to the Network there.  I'm nervous but very excited! :)
    ...SWEET!....you get to build cannons in yer living room!......

Artillery Piece Of The XVIII Century On A Wooden Gun Carriage Wall  Mural-vodolej
    not_nadineFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesycat
  • edited November 2020
    ...the mandatory overtime merry go round has spun my way again, and again has shortened my weekend.....on the plus side, my tests have remained negative.....

Corona sucks I wanted an alien invasion Greeting Card by Teecha   Redbubble
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Cleaning spray insulation off windows again and recoating them. ๐Ÿ™„
    FlakeNoirspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Notaro said:
    Cleaning spray insulation off windows again and recoating them. ๐Ÿ™„
    Kick his insolent and lazy butt, Irish. 
    NotarospideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Children...do not try this at home. Violence is never the way.
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    I wish I could Flakes but he seems to have the bosses ear so I doubt there will be any reprimands for him๐Ÿ™„
    FlakeNoirspideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    I wish I could Flakes but he seems to have the bosses ear so I doubt there will be any reprimands for him๐Ÿ™„
    Very unfair, I'm sorry about this...  :/ 
  • Going to get my fresh ingredients I need for my Thanksgiving dinner.  I will be alone so it will be real easy to cook something simple.  
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Going to get my fresh ingredients I need for my Thanksgiving dinner.  I will be alone so it will be real easy to cook something simple.  
    Let me know what you make. ๐Ÿ’š
    NotaroNeesycat
    ....there's always a chair here Deej......
    NotaroFlakeNoirNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Children...do not try this at home. Violence is never the way.
    Amazoncom Violence Is Never The Answer But Its An Option BJJ T-Shirt  Clothing
    NotaroFlakeNoirNeesycat
  • What am I doing today? Freaking out.  A small piece just came out of one of my very back teeth. I've never had a filling in my life. I'm terrified of the dentist...like phobia level.  Farrrr#rrrrkkkkk. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    I was hoping I would fall off the coil before any tooth issues came up. I don't want to play this game anymore, I want to go home. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTNeesycat