Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• In work, drinking tea, struggling to find enthusiasm for getting up off my arse and actually doing some workπŸ™„πŸ˜©
    FlakeNoirspideymanSundropcatHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited October 2020
    Notaro said:
    In work, drinking tea, struggling to find enthusiasm for getting up off my arse and actually doing some workπŸ™„πŸ˜©
    Right, we can't have that... up you get Mister. Go to the nearest outside wall, paint: "Banksy wuz hair!" add a little man and his dog caricature, then go sit nearby out of sight and wait for the paparazzi to show. 

NotarospideymanSundropcatHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:
    Ooooh!!!  Over the weekend, I covered the windows on the kitchen and living room doors with some really pretty stained glass looking privacy film.  Not the cheap contact paper stuff either.  I'm really proud of how well it turned out.  

Kitchen 

Living Room

I've never seen this before, that looks cool Sunny. (sorry for the potentially stupid question but... can you still see through it from the inside, looking out?)
    The photos are from the inside.  You can't see like looking through a window, but you still get all the natural light.  
    Forgive me my numpty question Sunny girl, apparently caffeine used to be the source of my intelligence. πŸ™„πŸ˜³
    It wasn't a numpty question.  My Mom asked the same thing!   :D
    FlakeNoirNotarocatHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited October 2020
    Sundrop said:
    Ooooh!!!  Over the weekend, I covered the windows on the kitchen and living room doors with some really pretty stained glass looking privacy film.  Not the cheap contact paper stuff either.  I'm really proud of how well it turned out.  

Kitchen 

Living Room

I had this living room pattern, or something very similar in 3 upper windows along my house.  It looked fantastic, I got a lot of compliments and it holds up well.  Those windows got full on sun and after about 6 or 7 years, they got brittle, but they still looked good because the brittle cracking that happened added a different texture to it.  It really actually added to the stain glass effect.  

As all things go though, after that length of time, I was ready to move onto something new.  Enjoy!
    catNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesySundrop
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    In work, drinking tea, struggling to find enthusiasm for getting up off my arse and actually doing some workπŸ™„πŸ˜©
    Right, we can't have that... up you get Mister. Go to the nearest outside wall, paint: "Banksy wuz hair!" add a little man and his dog caricature, then go sit nearby out of sight and wait for the paparazzi to show. 

Oh Banksy  funny
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerNotaroNeesySundropspideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Oh Banksy  funny
    🀣🀣🀣
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNotaroNeesyspideyman
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:

Kitchen 

Living Room

I've never seen this before, that looks cool Sunny. (sorry for the potentially stupid question but... can you still see through it from the inside, looking out?)
    The photos are from the inside.  You can't see like looking through a window, but you still get all the natural light.  
    Forgive me my numpty question Sunny girl, apparently caffeine used to be the source of my intelligence. πŸ™„πŸ˜³

Don't worry Flake - you'll get used to decaf eventually - I quit the caffeine a few years ago and I survived

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Neesy said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:

Kitchen 

Living Room

Don't worry Flake - you'll get used to decaf eventually - I quit the caffeine a few years ago and I survived

Decaf is the devil and it's trying to steal my very soul. I want to punch it in the throat. 

But thanks for the offer of hope. 🀣

SundropHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    So Ive just had my last cup of coffee Im going cold turkey - Health and  Recovery - Schizophreniacom
    I can't see any image here sorry Scott.
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited October 2020
    My thumb hurts guys - I like everything you said, did, showed, sang.  All of it, just because you are you.  But I've been doing too much data entry and my space bar thumb hurts.

@Hedda Gabler I am so looking forward to your next sleepover!! That was an excellent read!

Today was just the same - except it was a little chilly this morning, so I dressed warm and then it got hot, so I was way overdressed, but had on such a cute shirt. I'm  having a glass of really good wine.  I had myself a do nothing after work day today.  Everyone had to fend for themselves for dinner.  I am having some good wine & some computer time. It's a good night. I missed you muchly.  I'll try to do better.  I do read the board from work every chance I get, I just can't post - I'd get caught up and lose track of time and be completely worthless at work.  

catHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTSundropNeesy
  • My thumb hurts guys - I like everything you said, did, showed, sang.  All of it, just because you are you.  But I've been doing too much data entry and my space bar thumb hurts.

@Hedda Gabler I am so looking forward to your next sleepover!! That was an excellent read!

Today was just the same - except it was a little chilly this morning, so I dressed warm and then it got hot, so I was way overdressed, but had on such a cute shirt. I'm  having a glass of really good wine.  I had myself a do nothing after work day today.  Everyone had to fend for themselves for dinner.  I am having some good wine & some computer time. It's a good night. I missed you muchly.  I'll try to do better.  I do read the board from work every chance I get, I just can't post - I'd get caught up and lose track of time and be completely worthless at work.  

It's so good to see you Holly girl. πŸ’œ Come back again soon... 😊
    NotaroHollyGolightlyspideymanGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesy
  • My thumb hurts guys - I like everything you said, did, showed, sang.  All of it, just because you are you.  But I've been doing too much data entry and my space bar thumb hurts.

....don't let her kid you people....she's been away making an album!......
    Album Truly She is None Other Holly Golightly  Qobuz download and  streaming in high quality
    not_nadinecatHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyHollyGolightly
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    So Ive just had my last cup of coffee Im going cold turkey - Health and  Recovery - Schizophreniacom
    ...well I'm sorry, but you'll notice that there is a "no refunds" codicil in our agreement....
    NotarocatHedda GablerFlakeNoirSundropspideymanNeesyHollyGolightly
  • Normal house stuff for me.  Miss Ali and the marching band are going out of town this afternoon for a competition. Hope she has fun and they travel safe.  It will be about bedtime when they get back to town. 

It is weird, though. For the state competition, they have to record it and submit virtually. But they can go to this competition today. That is what is so frustrating to me about all this mess, the inconsistency. 

Anyway, she is just about finished with the marching part of band for the year already, Monday evening is when they will be recording their state performance. After that, just pep band for the rest of football season. I am going to try to go watch, I have been unable to see any of the football halftime shows. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSundropspideymanNeesyHollyGolightly
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...well I'm sorry, but you'll notice that there is a "no refunds" codicil in our agreement....
    Oh, is that what that said?!  Pardon me, I totally read that wrong. 😳
    Damn these tiny font contracts... I'm not bloody young anymore, y"know. 😁
    NotarocatHedda GablerGNTLGNTspideymanNeesyHollyGolightly
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Ignorance of the law is no excuse And Im quoting a NY City Judge on that -  Uncommited Ron White  Meme Generator
    catSundropHedda GablerspideymanFlakeNoirNeesy
  • cat said:
    Normal house stuff for me.  Miss Ali and the marching band are going out of town this afternoon for a competition. Hope she has fun and they travel safe.  It will be about bedtime when they get back to town. 

It is weird, though. For the state competition, they have to record it and submit virtually. But they can go to this competition today. That is what is so frustrating to me about all this mess, the inconsistency. 

Anyway, she is just about finished with the marching part of band for the year already, Monday evening is when they will be recording their state performance. After that, just pep band for the rest of football season. I am going to try to go watch, I have been unable to see any of the football halftime shows. 
    ....I am with you on the consistently inconsistent laws, ordinanaces, rules etc.....it's no fragging wonder that the virus keeps spiking....the inability of people to use common sense, combined with countless "directives"......
    catSundropHedda GablerspideymanFlakeNoirNeesyHollyGolightly
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Ignorance of the law is no excuse And Im quoting a NY City Judge on that -  Uncommited Ron White  Meme Generator
    Love me some Tater Salad! πŸ˜„
    SundropHedda GablerspideymanGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesyHollyGolightly
  • Laying here plucking my two hag whiskers, thinking about food, wanting a real coffee like Flakers but going to have to settle for that weak ass decaf too.

I watch the pups again this weekend so will head over there later.  

I'll take advantage of their Amazon to watch some horror movies I can't get on what I have.  
    catspideymanGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesyHollyGolightly
  • Laying here plucking my two hag whiskers, thinking about food, wanting a real coffee like Flakers but going to have to settle for that weak ass decaf too.

I'll take advantage of their Amazon to watch some horror movies I can't get on what I have.  
    ...Deej in her natural habitat....

The Wretched Ending  The Hags Magic Powers Explained
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerspideymanNeesyHollyGolightly

Don't fricking do it... it's a trap! Decaf is Satan and he's stealing your soul via your (ex)coffee cup! 

Have fun with your pups... no crank phone calls, everything gets traced now and is downloaded straight to Satancaf.
    Hedda GablerspideymanGNTLGNTNeesyHollyGolightly
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Laying here plucking my two hag whiskers, thinking about food, wanting a real coffee like Flakers but going to have to settle for that weak ass decaf too.

Don't fricking do it... it's a trap! Decaf is Satan and he's stealing your soul via your (ex)coffee cup! 

Have fun with your pups... no crank phone calls, everything gets traced now and is downloaded straight to Satancaf.
    I have to drink decaf.  Caffeine is not my friend, anymore.

I'll be binging horror movies and eating all their junk food.  
    spideymanNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesyHollyGolightly
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Laying here plucking my two hag whiskers, thinking about food, wanting a real coffee like Flakers but going to have to settle for that weak ass decaf too.

...Deej in her natural habitat....

The Wretched Ending  The Hags Magic Powers Explained
    And that's a good day.
    spideymanNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesyHollyGolightly