Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• cat said:
    Busy day today! It is Brandon and Marti's anniversary. Their 3rd. 🙂 So they are getting the two bigger littles on the bus and then bringing Spencer here and heading out for the day. 

I will have Spencer all day, then need to head over to their house to pick up Riddik and Sage when they get off the school bus this afternoon and bring them back here. Then will have to pick Ali up from marching band practice. 

Should be a fun day! 
    Enjoy your time with the littles and Spencer.  Happy Anniversary to Brandon and Marti.
    catNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • cat said:
    Busy day today! It is Brandon and Marti's anniversary. Their 3rd. 🙂 So they are getting the two bigger littles on the bus and then bringing Spencer here and heading out for the day. 

I will have Spencer all day, then need to head over to their house to pick up Riddik and Sage when they get off the school bus this afternoon and bring them back here. Then will have to pick Ali up from marching band practice. 

Should be a fun day! 
    A most happy anniversary to Brandon and marti. Have the best time with all that energy! Laugh and hug the crap out of them.
    NotarocatGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesyspideyman
  • ....Happy 3rd you cwazy keeds!......
    FlakeNoircatNeesyspideyman
  • Happy anniversary to the kids, Cat. ❤
    NotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesyspideyman
  • Sundrop said:
    Turned in my concealed carry application and was fingerprinted this morning. Now, I wait 30-45 days for the background check.  

Snoopy has an appointment at the vet this afternoon for regular vaccines.  It's a new vet in the same office.  Our regular vet retired and sold the practice due to covid.  I hope Snoop like the new one.  He's still awfully skittish around new people, and I'm not sure if I'll be allowed to go in with him.

Starting to make some rustic Christmas ornaments to give as gifts this year, as I think that's a better option than homemade treats in the age of covid.

How’d snoop do?
    NotarocatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesySundropspideyman
  • cat said:

Should be a fun day! 

Greeting Cards in 2020  Wedding anniversary greeting cards Wedding  anniversary cards Happy 3rd anniversary
    Sounds like you'll be busy!

This is for you (and yes his ears are behind his antlers and his antlers are not upside down!) :D <3

Making the Moose Out of Life Life in the Wild Oldland Nicholas  Oldland Nicholas 9781554536276 Amazoncom Books

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcatFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Sundrop said:
    Turned in my concealed carry application and was fingerprinted this morning. Now, I wait 30-45 days for the background check.  

Snoopy has an appointment at the vet this afternoon for regular vaccines.  It's a new vet in the same office.  Our regular vet retired and sold the practice due to covid.  I hope Snoop like the new one.  He's still awfully skittish around new people, and I'm not sure if I'll be allowed to go in with him.

Starting to make some rustic Christmas ornaments to give as gifts this year, as I think that's a better option than homemade treats in the age of covid.

How’d snoop do?
    Snoop was a good boy and did really well.  He likes the new veterinarian.....she has real Jif peanut butter to give good boys.  She understands about him being rescued from a hoarding situation and his skittishness, and I was allowed to go in with him.  I even got to take a tour of the clinic and see all the changes and improvements being made.  
    spideymanHedda GablercatGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Had a great time yesterday with the kiddos. Spencer was so good all day! The bigger ones were full of stories about their school day and were very helpful with little brother too. We all had a good time. 

Today I have not accomplished much. But I need to get with it. Need to run to the library and print off Ty's hunter safety card. We had just gotten done with the class in the spring when everything shut down so I never got it printed. Tomorrow is opening morning for deer season so he should have it. The licenses print his sportsman ID number on them, so he doesn't technically need it (that number is given to you when you take the class so proves you have) but always good, just in case. 

Scott is taking him out on a coworkers place tomorrow so hopefully they both tag out right away! It is always a blessing to get permission to hunt private land. Nobody else (or very few) around and better chances. This is Ty's first year being able to hunt so crossing fingers!! 

Have a great day everyone! 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirSundropHedda GablerNeesyspideyman
  • Sundrop said:
    Sundrop said:

How’d snoop do?
    Snoop was a good boy and did really well.  He likes the new veterinarian.....she has real Jif peanut butter to give good boys.  She understands about him being rescued from a hoarding situation and his skittishness, and I was allowed to go in with him.  I even got to take a tour of the clinic and see all the changes and improvements being made.  
    Pin on Funny
    catFlakeNoirSundropHedda GablerNeesyspideyman
  • cat said:
    Had a great time yesterday with the kiddos. Spencer was so good all day! The bigger ones were full of stories about their school day and were very helpful with little brother too. We all had a good time. 

Today I have not accomplished much. But I need to get with it. Need to run to the library and print off Ty's hunter safety card. We had just gotten done with the class in the spring when everything shut down so I never got it printed. Tomorrow is opening morning for deer season so he should have it. The licenses print his sportsman ID number on them, so he doesn't technically need it (that number is given to you when you take the class so proves you have) but always good, just in case. 

Scott is taking him out on a coworkers place tomorrow so hopefully they both tag out right away! It is always a blessing to get permission to hunt private land. Nobody else (or very few) around and better chances. This is Ty's first year being able to hunt so crossing fingers!! 

...best of luck with the hunt guys!......

Funny deer hunting Memes
    catNotaroSundropHedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoir
  • cat said:
    Had a great time yesterday with the kiddos. Spencer was so good all day! The bigger ones were full of stories about their school day and were very helpful with little brother too. We all had a good time. 

I would think it is safer too - wouldn't want to get shot by another hunter - yikes! Good luck to your hubby and Ty

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablercatFlakeNoirspideyman
  • No luck for my hunters yesterday. Scott's friend who offered up property got to looking and the deer on the property are whitetail, not mule deer, and whitetail season does not open until 11-1 in that hunt area. So if they have not tagged out by then, they are still going to go there.

There are more and more out of state hunters every year to compete with. So the public land Scott went to yesterday was over run with people. They didn't even stay out that long yesterday, it just wasn't going to happen. 

Between the hot, dry summer and the fire on the other side of the state making hunting impossible there, that is driving even more people to try here, it may be a rough year to try to put anything in the freezer. 

They are going to give it a few days, maybe let some of the out of staters get gone before they go out again. 

Other than that, tonight is Homecoming for Ali. There is no school dance but she has pep band and marching at the football game and then she is going to a friend's for an after party. I am so not ready for the teen girl stuff like this! Boys, parties...UGH. What happened to my little girl?? 
    Hedda GablerspideymanGNTLGNTFlakeNoirSundropNotaroNeesy
  • I’ll be dog sitting again this weekend two nights. I hope like hell we don’t have to sit around and watch the older dog take selfies all night. 
    catFlakeNoirSundropNotaroNeesy
  • cat said:
    No luck for my hunters yesterday. Scott's friend who offered up property got to looking and the deer on the property are whitetail, not mule deer, and whitetail season does not open until 11-1 in that hunt area. So if they have not tagged out by then, they are still going to go there.

There are more and more out of state hunters every year to compete with. So the public land Scott went to yesterday was over run with people. They didn't even stay out that long yesterday, it just wasn't going to happen. 

Between the hot, dry summer and the fire on the other side of the state making hunting impossible there, that is driving even more people to try here, it may be a rough year to try to put anything in the freezer. 

They are going to give it a few days, maybe let some of the out of staters get gone before they go out again. 

Other than that, tonight is Homecoming for Ali. There is no school dance but she has pep band and marching at the football game and then she is going to a friend's for an after party. I am so not ready for the teen girl stuff like this! Boys, parties...UGH. What happened to my little girl?? 
    ....I hope she has a happy Homecoming despite the virus BS and you've raised her right,,,it should just be normal "ugh" stuff......we don't have mule deer in Ohio, so just whitetail season-which we are in the bow-hunting portion of...curious to see how the harvest is here, cuz our weather hasn't been conducive to big deer either.....
    catHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • I’ll be dog sitting again this weekend two nights. I hope like hell we don’t have to sit around and watch the older dog take selfies all night. 
    ...Oy Vey!....wait'll they start with the furshlugginer make-up and lip gloss!!....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotarocatNeesy
  • Having lost 22 clients thus far in 2020, I've taken on cleaning the salon each week in exchange for a portion of my booth rent.   Hated to do it, but I believe in working for what I get......I also believe in the healing benefits of a good pedicure, and will be getting one today as well.  
    NotaroFlakeNoircatGNTLGNTspideymanHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited October 2020
    Ooooh!!!  Over the weekend, I covered the windows on the kitchen and living room doors with some really pretty stained glass looking privacy film.  Not the cheap contact paper stuff either.  I'm really proud of how well it turned out.  

Kitchen 

Living Room

NotaroFlakeNoircatGNTLGNTspideymanNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    Ooooh!!!  Over the weekend, I covered the windows on the kitchen and living room doors with some really pretty stained glass looking privacy film.  Not the cheap contact paper stuff either.  I'm really proud of how well it turned out.  

Kitchen 

Living Room

I've never seen this before, that looks cool Sunny. (sorry for the potentially stupid question but... can you still see through it from the inside, looking out?)
    catGNTLGNTSundropspideymanHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:

Kitchen 

Living Room

I've never seen this before, that looks cool Sunny. (sorry for the potentially stupid question but... can you still see through it from the inside, looking out?)
    Frick! Maybe this is the view from the inside??? In which case please disregard the previous. 🤣🤣🤣
    catGNTLGNTSundropNotarospideymanHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....beautiful Marla!....and I'm sorry about the clientele issue......CoVid has had a months long bad hair day....I'm here if you need help....you know that....and BTW, you missed a pile of hair over there.....

This doesn t look very healthy  Seltsame frisuren Lustige frisuren  Haar bilder
    FlakeNoirSundropcatNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:

Kitchen 

Living Room

The photos are from the inside.  You can't see like looking through a window, but you still get all the natural light.  
    catFlakeNoirNotarospideymanHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Sundrop said:

Kitchen 

Living Room

The photos are from the inside.  You can't see like looking through a window, but you still get all the natural light.  
    Forgive me my numpty question Sunny girl, apparently caffeine used to be the source of my intelligence. 🙄😳
    NotarospideymanSundropcatHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy