Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Uvula and kidneys all intact😀
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Uvula and kidneys all intact😀
    Glad to hear it, we'd hate to have to deal in the black market to set you up with new gear.
    We would though, if needed... how else are we going to see the world if you break? 🤔
    Welcome home! 😊
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Glad to hear it, we'd hate to have to deal in the black market to set you up with new gear.
    We would though, if needed... how else are we going to see the world if you break? 🤔
    Welcome home! 😊
    Thank you Flakes, while its always nice to get away for a few days I just love coming back home❤️
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Welcome home! 😊
    Thank you Flakes, while its always nice to get away for a few days I just love coming back home❤️
    Home is where the tea... and Blu-ray collection is. 🙂 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNeesyNotaro
  • ....he said uvula and kidneys are intact...nothing said about his philtrum....now I must stew over that....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyNotaro
  • Hope everyone is doing well. Sending hugs to all. ❤️
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenNeesyNotaro
  • Hi Cat, good to see you stopping in, how's the family?
    catKurbenNeesyGNTLGNTNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Hi Cat, good to see you stopping in, how's the family?
    We're all doing ok. Thanks. 🙂
    KurbenNeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Well well well . Kitty cat, so good to see you and glad doing ok. You must be busy planning graduation celebrations? College girl soon.

The littles aren’t so little anymore.  Tell us what you’ve been up to. Hopefully super fun stuff. 
    catKurbenNeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Well well well . Kitty cat, so good to see you and glad doing ok. You must be busy planning graduation celebrations? College girl soon.

The littles aren’t so little anymore.  Tell us what you’ve been up to. Hopefully super fun stuff. 
    Nothing super fun. Just life. Ali is a junior this year so still have a year before graduation. She is all set though for dual enrollment next year. She is going to kick start it by taking 2 college courses this summer. Ty doing well too, he holds his own in school, just isn't as go-get-em as Ali. 

Scott has been home since end of January, he had his other shoulder surgery. So lots of pt now but he is doing well. Still another 3 or 4 months at home before he'll be cleared to go back to work. 

And littles are busy in 3rd grade, the 2 older ones, and preschool for the youngest. 
    NeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • edited March 2023
    Hope his recovery is complete soon . 

I had it in my head Ali was a senior.   And preschool! 
    ❤️

FlakeNoircatGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Hope his recovery is complete soon . 

❤️

She's been doing a lot of "senior" stuff so I understand why you thought so. She is taking all AP or Senior classes this year, so next year will be mostly college credit classes. Which is great, the school district pays for it, except books. If she really buckles down she can earn her Associates degree at the same time as her HS diploma. Enter college as a Jr. Or pretty close to it. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • cat said:
    Hope his recovery is complete soon . 

❤️

She's been doing a lot of "senior" stuff so I understand why you thought so. She is taking all AP or Senior classes this year, so next year will be mostly college credit classes. Which is great, the school district pays for it, except books. If she really buckles down she can earn her Associates degree at the same time as her HS diploma. Enter college as a Jr. Or pretty close to it. 
    My niece’s daughter did the same thing. I love that opportunity. 
    GNTLGNTNotarocatFlakeNoirNeesy
  • I have done absolutely nothing today. The thing that took the most energy was taking a shower to give you some idea.... A good day.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • ...so you were a wereslug.....nothing wrong with that.....
    KurbenHedda GablercatNeesy
  • Had a ramble around the city centre with my best friend this morning, browsing in the shops and chatting,  it was an absolutely beautiful day....

KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Had a ramble around the city centre with my best friend this morning, browsing in the shops and chatting,  it was an absolutely beautiful day....

Beautiful, an absolutely gorgeous day. I'm so glad you had a nice time. 😊
    spideymanGNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • ...yep, that is very nice, and I'm impressed with how clean and ship shape it all appears...
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Beautiful place. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • I was out with some friends after work today, a few beers and a very good meal at a good greek restaurant. The winter has made us forget how nice it is to share a meal with friends. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • 30 Hilarious Mouth-Watering Food Memes That Are So Relatable  DeMilked...looks about right and I also gotta get me one of those charcutier kit boxes....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy

• I am going back to the hospital to hopefully pick up Kris today. I am very afraid of what's to come.  He will have pallitave nurses.  
    My car broke down from the last visit.  thousand bucks later from the service center, I can get there.  Have to start a new job on Monday.  I really could not care less, but have to do it.
    C'mon rain - pour.

GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • I am trying to put on a strong face and speach, but actually falling apart.
    Please do not say "I'm sorry"  
    GNTLGNTMarshaKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • I am trying to put on a strong face and speach, but actually falling apart.
    Please do not say "I'm sorry"  

Sending virtual hugs your way.
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gablernot_nadineFlakeNoirNeesy