Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Met up with my best friend this morning, went for a stroll and a catch up...

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Day 14 working on "The Dead of Night" for Dissonant Harmonies II. 45 handwritten pages as of yesterday.
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....Irish?....thanks as always for the pics-I love em, but only feel it fair to warn you, that there's a shadow following you.......eek.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Day 14 working on "The Dead of Night" for Dissonant Harmonies II. 45 handwritten pages as of yesterday.
    .....awesome, and happy scribbling!....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Those are just amazing shots of the city. Always great to spend time with a friend. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • edited October 2023
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....Irish?....thanks as always for the pics-I love em, but only feel it fair to warn you, that there's a shadow following you.......eek.....
    See Halloween movie thread
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Met up with my best friend this morning, went for a stroll and a catch up...

Loved this, thank you... incredible sights. 💚
    KurbenGNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....took a long overdue back road adventure trip yesterday.....and boy I did it right this time :D...got us on a "goat path" that required 4 wheel drive.....along this route, we suddenly came upon a small cemetery in the middle of Nowheresville.....what stones we could make out were from the 17 & 1800's.....rather sad and forlorn....did some impromptu investigating, but no verifiable paranormal voices and Tracy wasn't getting anything from an Empath standpoint, so at least the souls were at peace....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....took a long overdue back road adventure trip yesterday.....and boy I did it right this time :D...got us on a "goat path" that required 4 wheel drive.....along this route, we suddenly came upon a small cemetery in the middle of Nowheresville.....what stones we could make out were from the 17 & 1800's.....rather sad and forlorn....did some impromptu investigating, but no verifiable paranormal voices and Tracy wasn't getting anything from an Empath standpoint, so at least the souls were at peace....
    What a great find, it sounds like a good day out, I'm glad you guys had fun.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....took a long overdue back road adventure trip yesterday.....and boy I did it right this time :D...got us on a "goat path" that required 4 wheel drive.....along this route, we suddenly came upon a small cemetery in the middle of Nowheresville.....what stones we could make out were from the 17 & 1800's.....rather sad and forlorn....did some impromptu investigating, but no verifiable paranormal voices and Tracy wasn't getting anything from an Empath standpoint, so at least the souls were at peace....
    Great fun. I bet the colors are gorgeous . 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • ...not quite peak, but close enough to give us a show.....that and the chipmunk circus...doing laps back and forth across the road....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • We voted. There were 13 proposals for constitutional amendments on the state-wide ballot
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • After 109 handwritten pages, I put THE END at the bottom of the first draft of The Dead of Night. It still needs a lot of work, but the story is mostly finished.
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirnot_nadineHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....way to go Bev.... :)
  • After 109 handwritten pages, I put THE END at the bottom of the first draft of The Dead of Night. It still needs a lot of work, but the story is mostly finished.
    Great job. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • edited October 2023
    After 109 handwritten pages, I put THE END at the bottom of the first draft of The Dead of Night. It still needs a lot of work, but the story is mostly finished.
    Bev, I think I speak for all in saying that we admire and appreciate your work so much.
    Thank you.    Keep on rocking, sir. 

And YAY!! for you
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerBevVincentFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    how was the monarch situation this year? 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • ....with the move, Tracy's Mom being ill and having the grandkids most everyday-the monarch patrols were side-lined this year....both of us hated it, but life intervened....from what we have had a chance to observe, local population is about the same.....
  • My car door would not shut.  I had to roll down the window and hold it shut while driving to a repair shop.  People beeping at me, cutting me off.  Never found the repair shop.

Watched a utube video, got some pliers and today fixed it myself.   !!
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • My car door would not shut.  I had to roll down the window and hold it shut while driving to a repair shop.  People beeping at me, cutting me off.  Never found the repair shop.

Watched a utube video, got some pliers and today fixed it myself.   !!
    Where would we be without youtube....saved my bacon a few times as well.🤔
    GNTLGNTKurbennot_nadineHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Just got an email to be aware if you go outside.  Bears are on the property.   :o :o :o
    And I had everything opened up while cleaning.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • ...might be safer than the damned cat....
    Hedda GablerKurbennot_nadineFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • edited November 2023
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...might be safer than the damned cat....
    good point.  She went outside to fight them earlier.    

Don't have a cub on my head yet.  But I will give her time.
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • Doing sweet F.A....its a long boring day......😴
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Not boring — a reset.
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy