Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• edited May 2023
    Waiting to hear from the doctors. Possible release, he had a bad night.  I want him home.
    My sisters husband is in the hospital as well. worried all around.

He said something to me this morning that gave me peace.

"You are the sunshine, the clouds are just all around you right now"

GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • Playing “The Library Game.”

I have to turn in The Curator. I’ve had it forever. Even though it was a new book, it didn’t have a 2 week time limit with no auto renewals. Most new books have that so not sure why this one didn’t. So it kept renewing. 

Anyway, I am liking this book a lot but life just keeps getting in the way of reading.  

Got notice today that it is due, out of renews. Log in and see there are 15 copies of this book with no holds. So, I placed a hold on the book and will turn it back in. I will get a call tomorrow that my book is ready for pick up and I will get it for another couple months. 

Play stupid games, win win win! 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaKurben
  • ...I certainly got more than a whiff of Dad's scent in some of the plotting and descriptives, yet it stands well on it's own....
    FlakeNoirMarshaHedda Gabler
  • edited June 2023
    Just got back from the hospital.  He is in PCU now.  All kinds of things that have to be worked out.  One medicine does this, one does that.  Biggest concern is the heart failure and the effect that the meds or doing to his kidneys.
    One thing at a time.

I was supposed to start my new job weeks ago. They told me not to worry, new job is secure and take care of everything and they will check in next week.

Suddenly last week my car starting stuttering and lack of power.  Took it in to mechanic.
    They said crankshaft or crankcase or something.  Cost tons of money.

Brought it home.

Drove to the hospital and now it is stalling whenever it idles. (stop signs, red lights or worse traffic )    Worse than before I brought it in for service.

You know, when it rains....

Weather Lifes Storms 100 When it Rains it Pours Quotes
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaKurbenNeesy
  • ...continuing to manifest good vibes and positive thoughts....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaKurbenNeesy
  • Vacation!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaKurbenNeesy
  • Vacation!
    Is this the same place you always rent or did you venture somewhere new?
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Oh no, oh no, oh no, I've done it again, it's his birthday holiday. 😳
    Happy belated birthday Bev.❤️🎉🎈🎊🎂🥂🥳
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerBevVincentMarshaKurbenNeesy
  • Same place we’ve been to a number of times. We love it here. It’s so easy to get to, and so relaxing. And the weather has been spectacular. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Same place we’ve been to a number of times. We love it here. It’s so easy to get to, and so relaxing. And the weather has been spectacular. 
    Sounds awesome and happy birthday!  (Thanks flakers!)
    BevVincentGNTLGNTMarshaFlakeNoir
  • ...Happy Bevday Birth!......
    MarshaHedda Gablernot_nadineBevVincentFlakeNoir
  • What GNT said.

Have a great vacation and birthday!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerBevVincentFlakeNoirMarshaKurben
  • Had a rough day going back and forth the hospital.  Finally was able to sleep a little.
    Until.
    Kitty cat Harley came proudly walking in with something screaming in her mouth. After much screaming on my part and clapping hands, I found a bird in the bedroom.  Hope I saved him, I towled the little thing out.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaKurbenNeesy
  • edited June 2023
    I think she was trying to make me feel better. ??  She is his cat but has grown to love me.  She was so proud to show me.  I just screamed louder than the poor bird.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaKurben
  • I think she was trying to make me feel better. ??  She is his cat but has grown to love me.  She was so proud to show me.  I just screamed louder than the poor bird.
    Cats make the darkest days feel brghter. 
    (even when they're accidentally being jerks)
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaKurben
  • I miss my dogs.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaFlakeNoirKurben
  • A couple of snaps from a walk up to the Hellfire Club a couple of weeks ago.....

KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Ireland does make hell(fire) look good. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • ...these are wonderful shots.....I'd love to do a mini paranormal investigation there....seen some groups get quite the "phantom" feedback.....
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoir
  • Another stroll up to Hellfire Club yesterday...

KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Thank you for the snaps Irish, it's beautiful. 💚
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Another stroll up to Hellfire Club yesterday...

....so darn beautiful.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...these are wonderful shots.....I'd love to do a mini paranormal investigation there....seen some groups get quite the "phantom" feedback.....
    Are you into that kind of thing Scott? I must tell you about a house I lived in over in Chester in the UK.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...these are wonderful shots.....I'd love to do a mini paranormal investigation there....seen some groups get quite the "phantom" feedback.....
    Are you into that kind of thing Scott? I must tell you about a house I lived in over in Chester in the UK.
    .....yes sir!!....very much so.....Tracy and I are amateur dabblers....have had some interesting finds over the last few years, so I would enjoy the heck out of hearing your tale....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy