Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Today? Not much. Yesrerday, Christmas Eve is the big day here with getting together, presents, food and other traditions like watching Donald Duck. Today i'm at home letting all the different kinds of food i enjoyed yesterday settle.... and enjoying doing nothing.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Just finished dinner, everything went smoothly. We had 16 people over for the day, drinks and conversation are now flowing in abundance....

Hope everyones day went well.🙂🎄🍻🎁
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Uh oh.  not for me.   I was too ill to type before, and lost my ability to walk straight and spell or speak right.
    It came totally out of the blue.  I started getting pains in my somach.  right in one spot.
    Like a gunshot burning.  Then like a knife was in and twisting.  Bf called       an amblance.  in hospital

Still hursts, but I found out that I have diveticlites.  what the f is that?

Its a bubble infection growing in your colen.  it hurtalikw hells. (sp?)

Taked to my sister and friend.   They both had it too.   One from really binging on popcorn,  My sist

KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • I goota lay down again.  Have to take care o f him  I am messed up from the medicine they gave me.   But friend got it from popcorn and my sister from eating too much penis.

*****peanuts.  I must sleep now

KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • I goota lay down again.  Have to take care o f him  I am messed up from the medicine they gave me.   But friend got it from popcorn and my sister from eating too much penis.

*****peanuts.  I must sleep now

Get well soon, NN. Take care of yourself. Health first. All my thoughts and good wishes are with you. Considering how much peanuts and Cashewnuts i eat it sounds nasty. Hoping you will be well again soon.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • edited December 2022
    I'm sorry to hear that N.N... my mum suffers from this and it flares up from time to time. Extremely painful and a lot of hospital stays for her too.
    Make sure you keeps fluids (salts and sugars) up so your electrolytes don't drop too much.
    I hope you're feeling a lot better soon. There's a lot of info out there regarding the best do's and don't with diverticulitis and diet. 

KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • Can you cone in check in with us nn so we know you’re on the mend? 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • Some snaps from a trip to the city centre....

KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTnot_nadineNeesy
  • edited December 2022
    I love these. I love seeing places I’ll never get to. Always looks so energetic. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • Gorgeous, rich and vibrant..even in shitty weather, love it. Thanks Irish. 💚
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • ....yes sir. thankee sai for sharing...love the lit Norse boat on the canal.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
    On the mend, slowly.   It's been a rough week, yesterday I had to drive Kris to the hospital for one of his heart procedures.  He is down now but I am taking care of him.
    Sleeping and sleeping.

Thanks for asking.
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
    On the mend, slowly.   It's been a rough week, yesterday I had to drive Kris to the hospital for one of his heart procedures.  He is down now but I am taking care of him.
    Sleeping and sleeping.

Thanks for asking.
    Take care. Hope his procedures went well. But rest for you too. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
    Sleeping and sleeping.

Thanks for asking.
    I hope  you're both doing well, look after yourselves. Keep us updated...
    KurbenGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
    Sleeping and sleeping.

Thanks for asking.
    ....bless your heart and his.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • ...grieving......that's what's up here.....Tracy's father passed away suddenly and instead of him being with us to welcome in another year, we are wiping away tears as the old year expires.....he was her best friend and buddy-they spent so many moments together and her heart has shattered into a million pieces...plus, since the death of my dad, he was a second man of wit and wisdom to look up to and learn from.....Larry Lee Jones...gone at 81, but our hearts will never forget...love you dad....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • My heartfelt sympathies with you and your family in this tough time. I'll think of you.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...grieving......that's what's up here.....Tracy's father passed away suddenly and instead of him being with us to welcome in another year, we are wiping away tears as the old year expires.....he was her best friend and buddy-they spent so many moments together and her heart has shattered into a million pieces...plus, since the death of my dad, he was a second man of wit and wisdom to look up to and learn from.....Larry Lee Jones...gone at 81, but our hearts will never forget...love you dad....
    I'm so sorry Scott and Tracy, that is heartbreaking. 🥺😔 Sending you both a gentle hug from afar.🤗🤗❤️💜
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...grieving......that's what's up here.....Tracy's father passed away suddenly and instead of him being with us to welcome in another year, we are wiping away tears as the old year expires.....he was her best friend and buddy-they spent so many moments together and her heart has shattered into a million pieces...plus, since the death of my dad, he was a second man of wit and wisdom to look up to and learn from.....Larry Lee Jones...gone at 81, but our hearts will never forget...love you dad....
    I am so sorry. Hugs for the difficult days ahead. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Candle lit. Prayers and condolences.
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroNeesyFlakeNoir
  • ....thank you all..... <3
    NotaroHedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    So sorry to hear this Scott, my heart goes out to you and Tracy, love and light to you both❤️🌹
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoir
  • Uh oh.  not for me.   I was too ill to type before, and lost my ability to walk straight and spell or speak right.
    It came totally out of the blue.  I started getting pains in my somach.  right in one spot.
    Like a gunshot burning.  Then like a knife was in and twisting.  Bf called       an amblance.  in hospital

Still hursts, but I found out that I have diveticlites.  what the f is that?

Its a bubble infection growing in your colen.  it hurtalikw hells. (sp?)

Taked to my sister and friend.   They both had it too.   One from really binging on popcorn,  My sist

Hope you are feeling better NN.🤞
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    So sorry to hear this Scott, my heart goes out to you and Tracy, love and light to you both❤️🌹
    ....much love bro....
    NeesyFlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gabler