Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Acky deckey. puddin shakie

So I took a covid test today.  I am NON VID.  yay yay.

Went into work yesterday, another two down.  25% of us.

I took home my work laptop yesterday because my co-worker did the same and connected to the VPN. I have everthing I need with network access with them.

Emailed my boss and said that I am not comfortabe going in. 

They are dropping like flies.  fookin petrie dish in there. (did not say this in email.
    )
    He said he is fine with this "until we get the cases under control"  ya think?
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Acky deckey. puddin shakie

So I took a covid test today.  I am NON VID.  yay yay.

Went into work yesterday, another two down.  25% of us.

I took home my work laptop yesterday because my co-worker did the same and connected to the VPN. I have everthing I need with network access with them.

Emailed my boss and said that I am not comfortabe going in. 

They are dropping like flies.  fookin petrie dish in there. (did not say this in email.
    )
    He said he is fine with this "until we get the cases under control"  ya think?
    Stay smart. Covid doesn’t give a shit what anyone thinks about anything. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • I am!   

The person who trained me for the job came up from Florida for a week.   He
    was sick,sick.   They held 3 get-togethers that day.  The whole company got together to celebrate his retirement. 

He's got the covid.  Came in sick, sick.  Sniffling and coughing while sitting and sharing a screen with me.

Didn't report being around anyone to HR.  
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • I am!   

was sick,sick.   They held 3 get-togethers that day.  The whole company got together to celebrate his retirement. 

He's got the covid.  Came in sick, sick.  Sniffling and coughing while sitting and sharing a screen with me.

Happy retirement you selfish dirty lil motherf'ker.

Hope you stay well, N.N..
    not_nadineHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • Today is Christmas day!! At least i got the 3 McCammon books i ordered for myself as a christmas treat today; Mr. Slaughter, River Of Souls and The Providence Rider. 

And NN..... Seriously hope you manage to stay healthy. WTH was that guy thinking coming in sick like that.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Today is Christmas day!! At least i got the 3 McCammon books i ordered for myself as a christmas treat today; Mr. Slaughter, River Of Souls and The Providence Rider. 

And NN..... Seriously hope you manage to stay healthy. WTH was that guy thinking coming in sick like that.
    Merry Christmas! I hope you enjoy your reads!!!!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Today is Christmas day!! At least i got the 3 McCammon books i ordered for myself as a christmas treat today; Mr. Slaughter, River Of Souls and The Providence Rider. 

Wonderful, happy early Merry Christmas... enjoy.
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I am!   

Happy retirement you selfish dirty lil motherf'ker.

Hope you stay well, N.N..
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  •  :)  Thank you.

Have a wonderful Christmas, Kurb
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • edited December 2022
    Today I was talking with my BF and he was going on and on about these hot dogs that he grew up with in the Adriondacks;   I just spent 50 bucks on 3 lbs of hot dogs with shipping.

Hot Dogs.

Also today, I am getting ready to catnip HarleyKat.  

I will keep you all informed.

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Today I was talking with my BF and he was going on and on about these hot dogs that he grew up with in the Adriondacks;   I just spent 50 bucks on 3 lbs of hot dogs with shipping.

Hot Dogs.

Also today, I am getting ready to catnip HarleyKat.  

I will keep you all informed.

....hot dogs=BF-nip......
    Hedda Gablernot_nadineFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • ......sooooo, I start a two week vacation on Monday, and I've decided to take Tracy out for her favorite pizza on Wednesday......it's a 4 1/2 hour road trip to.........Virginia.........yep, she found this place on one of her "Mom's Mental Health" trips a couple of years ago, and fell hard for it....I ate there this past Summer on our way to Myrtle Beach and have to agree.....brick oven pizza in Wytheville, VA.....
    Moon Dog Brick Oven of Wytheville

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • ....bastards won't deliver to Ohio......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....bastards won't deliver to Ohio......
    I want a damn photo of this otherworldly pizza. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I can hook you up with some hotdogs.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • I've come home from work and tomorrow my christmas vacation starts. No more work until after the new year. Yay!! I started some celebration with eating a little chocolate.....  while reading an agatha christie mystery. Feels kinda cozy. Tomorrow i must shop some christmas food that cant be found at the local mall. Otherwise i think i'm done when it comes to shopping.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Sounds lovely kurben. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I just found out that they discovered new Geoglyfs in the Nasza desert in Peru. These big figures that are very big and drawn in the sand with stones can sometimes only be seen from above. New finds might bring some clarity in the motives for making them. We know who, the Nasza people, and approximately when, about 2300-2000 years ago, but the why is a big debate in south american archaeology. Interesting!
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....this is fascinating....the Nazca lines have always been amazing....
    KurbenHedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I want a damn photo of this otherworldly pizza. 
    ...portion of the interior....

...breadstick appetizer.....
    NeesyFlakeNoir
  • ....THE otherworldly pie with portion of impatient fat man waiting to pounce.....

....the aftermath......"Beauty the Pizza", we hardly knew ya......
    KurbenHedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....THE otherworldly pie with portion of impatient fat man waiting to pounce.....

....the aftermath......"Beauty the Pizza", we hardly knew ya......
    This is truly the son of god. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir