Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Dang, i can’t get a picture here with my phone. 

It’s Earth Therapeutics soft and smooth gentle peeling foot mask.  And, Target has them for 2.99!

i leave it on the full time of 90 minutes and i put socks on overtop of booties to make sure the mask stays snug and in contact with my feet the whole time. 

These worked much better for me than baby feet personally, and waaaaaay cheaper so I could afford to consistently do them. 
    Amazoncom EARTH THERAPEUTICS TEA TREE OIL FOOT MASK PEEL  Beauty   Personal Care
    Right company, wrong product. That’s just a lotion mask. It’s the gentle peeling foot mask. 

But thank you, it gives her a company to find!
    Forgive me Scott, doh! That is the right product . I really need to wake up before  i engage. 🤣❤️ 

Its Good To Be The King GIFs  Tenor
    GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Dang, i can’t get a picture here with my phone. 

It’s Earth Therapeutics soft and smooth gentle peeling foot mask.  And, Target has them for 2.99!

i leave it on the full time of 90 minutes and i put socks on overtop of booties to make sure the mask stays snug and in contact with my feet the whole time. 

These worked much better for me than baby feet personally, and waaaaaay cheaper so I could afford to consistently do them. 
    Amazoncom EARTH THERAPEUTICS TEA TREE OIL FOOT MASK PEEL  Beauty   Personal Care
    Right company, wrong product. That’s just a lotion mask. It’s the gentle peeling foot mask. 

But thank you, it gives her a company to find!
    Forgive me Scott, doh! That is the right product . I really need to wake up before  i engage. 🤣❤️ 

Its Good To Be The King GIFs  Tenor
    Thank you, Scott and DJ! I’m going to buy three of them and have a peel party with my mom and daughter. We could use some pampering ❤️
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirnot_nadineNeesyNotaro
  • ....I ask for the warmth and comfort of this Tet....I haven't said anything until now, but for several weeks-Tracy has been battling issues with her heart....it's been exhausting and scary for both of us....we are trying to peel away the non-issues to get to the core of what is affecting her.....medically speaking, she has developed high blood pressure out of nowhere and an irregular heartbeat.....no obvious heart attack, but a Stress/Echo on Monday revealed abnormalities, and tomorrow we go for a heart cath....keep us in your thoughts please.....she is my life and without her-there is no me.....
    Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirNotaroKurbenSusanNorton
  • edited September 2022
    Oh my lord! Absolutely good energy for tracy and all.  That is scary but they will get this figured out and tracy on the right treatment. 
    not_nadinecatFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTKurben
  • ((((Tracy and Scott))))

Only the most positive vibes being sent and prayers too. ❤
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Oh Scott, that's very frightening, I'm sorry you guys are going through this. 🥺 I hope they get to the bottom of the issue very quickly and get Tracy back on track. 
    Sending you both my best wishes, I'm sorry you've been suffering in silence too. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTcatHedda Gabler
  • Kerpig my fingers and toes crossed Scott that they'll find the cause of the problem and get Tracy back to her full health quickly and safely🙏🤞❤️. Healing vibes from the emerald isle winging their way over as we speak....
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatHedda Gabler
  • ((Scott & Tracy))
    Hang in there until you know more.  Sending vibes to the both of you.
    GNTLGNTcatFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ...hugs to you all....be pulling out of here shortly....
    catFlakeNoirHedda GablerSusanNorton
  • Manifesting for Scott and Tracy
    catFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTSusanNorton
  • Hugs and healing vibes for Scott and Tracy!! And we are for you! Don't suffer in silence, we'll help with all we can. I'm sure they find out the right thing to do.
    catFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTSusanNorton
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...hugs to you all....be pulling out of here shortly....
    Let us know when you do. Thinking of you guys. ❤
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNT
  • Any clues scott?
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSusanNorton
  • ...The cath went fantastic!.....no scarring seen, filling pressures and ejection fraction just fine and best of all-no plaque blockages, except less than 10% on one artery and the Cardiologist says that is basically non-existent....soooooo, it's not a physical problem with the heart......no bypass surgery is what that means......now, we move onto a heart monitor to track electrical activity, which is what I have suspected all along-is the culprit....one problem eliminated and we look to eliminate/fix the next.....she feels relief that she isn't going to keel over from an MI.....thank you all and much love <3......
    Kurbennot_nadineHedda GablerFlakeNoirSusanNortoncatNeesy
  • Great news. Process of elimination. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...The cath went fantastic!.....no scarring seen, filling pressures and ejection fraction just fine and best of all-no plaque blockages, except less than 10% on one artery and the Cardiologist says that is basically non-existent....soooooo, it's not a physical problem with the heart......no bypass surgery is what that means......now, we move onto a heart monitor to track electrical activity, which is what I have suspected all along-is the culprit....one problem eliminated and we look to eliminate/fix the next.....she feels relief that she isn't going to keel over from an MI.....thank you all and much love <3......
    That's fantastic Scott, some really scary fears allayed, I'm relieved for you both. 
    The halter monitors are a pain in the ass and often don't catch what you're looking for, but hopefully it will with Tracy. Let us know how things are going. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenSusanNorton
  • Minutes ticking down on apple tv+ and had to get a crown glued back on this morning. Of course it fell out last night at 5:30, after my dentist closed.  

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirSusanNortonNeesy
  • Minutes ticking down on apple tv+ and had to get a crown glued back on this morning. Of course it fell out last night at 5:30, after my dentist closed.  

All About Dental Crowns

KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir

• First day at new job - I feel like it's the first day of school.

GNTLGNTKurbenNeesy

Good luck for your first day, I hope it goes really well, let us know how it went when you can. 
    GNTLGNTKurben

....make sure you find out when you have recess.....
    KurbenFlakeNoir
  • We have DEFCON eleventy at my house. 
    I have 4 cans of the cat food my guys have okay’d for eating left. I cannot find their cat food. F**k all those babies needing formula, what is happening with my cat’s food?
    I have been bringing other companies off the bench, it’s crunch time. They are fouled out faster than you can say Puss in boots. 
    I am dealing with a hunger strike. Alert the media. Off to the grocery store now.  I may have to shank someone. Wish me God’s speed. 
    KurbenSusanNortonFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
    I have 4 cans of the cat food my guys have okay’d for eating left. I cannot find their cat food. F**k all those babies needing formula, what is happening with my cat’s food?
    I have been bringing other companies off the bench, it’s crunch time. They are fouled out faster than you can say Puss in boots. 
    I am dealing with a hunger strike. Alert the media. Off to the grocery store now.  I may have to shank someone. Wish me God’s speed. 
    If you can’t find it, let me know which brand it is. I can see if we have it in the Deep South!
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
    If you can’t find it, let me know which brand it is. I can see if we have it in the Deep South!
    I’m going to order some. It’s nothing fancy.  But, thanks for the offer. My cats will remember you fondly. ❤️
    not_nadineFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • The first day of work was great!  Everyone is so friendly.  They flew the man that I am repacing up from Florida for a week to assist me in getting accumulated.
    I could not ask for more with the commute.  I could walk there.  Took me 5 minutes to drive.
    Work 4 tens with Fridays off.   Yay!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Wonderful.   :)
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy