Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• My heartfelt condolences to all. 
    spideymanFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Prayers being said and hugs being sent to Galli and her family. I'm very sorry for her loss. 
    spideymanHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • spideyman said:
    To all who remember Gallina/Volic and her bouncing cat from the SKMB........................

I have been asked by Galli to let you know of the passing of her dad, yesterday Sept.14th. She asks for prayers for him and the family. The funeral will be Sunday at Volgograd 9AM. 
    After a long illness he is finally at peace. 
    Thanks Spidey, poor Galli... 🥺😔 I've sent her an email.
    R.I.P Galli's dad.
    GNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • ...for Little G.....

RIP Dad  According to Kristin
    Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirKurben
  • edited September 2022
    Neesy said:
    So what's everyone doing today?

I am patting myself on the back for "fixing" my computer - it was really messed up. I'm glad I had that recovery disk - now, knock on wood, it doesn't crash or anything...

Hi Neese!

Hi there Nottie - hope you're doing okay - how's that cat?
    Mine are getting a lot bigger and they're both eight months old now (but two weeks apart)

I still haven't downloaded all the pics on my phone but this pic basically shows the difference between the two

Patrick looks like the one on the right and Lulu is the Siamese mix (her Dad is unknown as her Mom escaped the home and came back pregnant) lol

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablercatKurben
  • spideyman said:
    To all who remember Gallina/Volic and her bouncing cat from the SKMB........................

I have been asked by Galli to let you know of the passing of her dad, yesterday Sept.14th. She asks for prayers for him and the family. The funeral will be Sunday at Volgograd 9AM. 
    After a long illness he is finally at peace. 

So sorry - sending sincere condolences and prayers her way

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablercatKurben
  • We went home to Nebraska last Friday. My family had a memorial lunch on Saturday for my stepmom, since her funeral was out of state. It was nice, there was a nice turn out. After the gathering we went to my dad's and hung out the rest of the day. Came home Sunday. 

Monday we were lazy. Tuesday Scott had his initial appt with the orthopedic surgeon. I had a regular appt for yearly physical. Woke up yesterday to the bad news a guy I knew from school  suddenly, unexpectedly passed away. I don't know what happened, exactly. But 49 is way too young to go. 😔

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTnot_nadineKurbenNeesy
  • cat said:
    We went home to Nebraska last Friday. My family had a memorial lunch on Saturday for my stepmom, since her funeral was out of state. It was nice, there was a nice turn out. After the gathering we went to my dad's and hung out the rest of the day. Came home Sunday. 

Monday we were lazy. Tuesday Scott had his initial appt with the orthopedic surgeon. I had a regular appt for yearly physical. Woke up yesterday to the bad news a guy I knew from school  suddenly, unexpectedly passed away. I don't know what happened, exactly. But 49 is way too young to go. 😔

Sorry you lost someone cat...
    Your step-mom's memorial sounds very nice, glad you got to be with family. 
    Hedda GablercatGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • ....so sorry Cat....The Reaper gives no fu*ks about age or anything else..... :(
    Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirNeesy
  • I am scheduled to start my new job next Monday.  Today is the last step - the drug screening.  
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablercatNeesy
  • I am scheduled to start my new job next Monday.  Today is the last step - the drug screening.  
    ....I hate those....so tough to decide which ones are your favorites, and the ones you need to discard....
    not_nadineKurbenHedda GablercatFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited September 2022
     ;)  I'm pretty confident....
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablercatFlakeNoirNeesy
  •  ;)  I'm pretty confident....
    Is coffe considered a drug???  :D :D :) :) :)
    GNTLGNTHedda GablercatFlakeNoirNeesy
  •  ;)  I'm pretty confident....
    “Pretty” (in this case meaning sort of) confident.   Not a confident word to put in front of confident. 

🤣😂🤣
    catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I bought a Baby Feet foot peel from Amazon, so today I'm peeling *sheets* of skin from my feet. You're welcome.
    Hedda GablerKurbencatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited September 2022
    I bought a Baby Feet foot peel from Amazon, so today I'm peeling *sheets* of skin from my feet. You're welcome.
    Baby feet are expensive. I have one I do every 3 weeks that only costs 4.99. And it does an even better job. I love foot peels. 

SusanNortonKurbencatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I bought a Baby Feet foot peel from Amazon, so today I'm peeling *sheets* of skin from my feet. You're welcome.
    Baby feet are expensive. I have one I do every 3 weeks that only costs 4.99. And it does an even better job. I love foot peels. 

Tell me more!
    KurbencatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited September 2022
    Dang, i can’t get a picture here with my phone. 

It’s Earth Therapeutics soft and smooth gentle peeling foot mask.  And, Target has them for 2.99!

i leave it on the full time of 90 minutes and i put socks on overtop of booties to make sure the mask stays snug and in contact with my feet the whole time. 

These worked much better for me than baby feet personally, and waaaaaay cheaper so I could afford to consistently do them. 
    KurbencatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSusanNortonNeesy
  • Dang, i can’t get a picture here with my phone. 

It’s Earth Therapeutics soft and smooth gentle peeling foot mask.  And, Target has them for 2.99!

i leave it on the full time of 90 minutes and i put socks on overtop of booties to make sure the mask stays snug and in contact with my feet the whole time. 

These worked much better for me than baby feet personally, and waaaaaay cheaper so I could afford to consistently do them. 
    Amazoncom EARTH THERAPEUTICS TEA TREE OIL FOOT MASK PEEL  Beauty   Personal Care
    KurbenFlakeNoirSusanNortonNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:

Amazoncom EARTH THERAPEUTICS TEA TREE OIL FOOT MASK PEEL  Beauty   Personal Care
    Right company, wrong product. That’s just a lotion mask. It’s the gentle peeling foot mask. 

But thank you, it gives her a company to find!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTSusanNortonNeesy
  • Just wrapped up an interview with @Lou_Sytsma - now I'm off to Murder by the Book in Houston to sign copies.
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSusanNortonNeesy
  • Safe travels, have fun, long line. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:

Right company, wrong product. That’s just a lotion mask. It’s the gentle peeling foot mask. 

Forgive me Scott, doh! That is the right product . I really need to wake up before  i engage. 🤣❤️ 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSusanNortonNeesy
  • I have been ordering Bevs book on Stephen!! Hope to have it by the end of next week!! Sounds great and really interesting.
    Hedda GablerLou_SytsmaBevVincentFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:

Forgive me Scott, doh! That is the right product . I really need to wake up before  i engage. 🤣❤️ 

Its Good To Be The King GIFs  Tenor
    Hedda GablerKurbenNeesy