Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• ....yay Nottie!!.....
    FlakeNoirNeesy
  • We have DEFCON eleventy at my house. 
    I have 4 cans of the cat food my guys have okay’d for eating left. I cannot find their cat food. F**k all those babies needing formula, what is happening with my cat’s food?
    I have been bringing other companies off the bench, it’s crunch time. They are fouled out faster than you can say Puss in boots. 
    I am dealing with a hunger strike. Alert the media. Off to the grocery store now.  I may have to shank someone. Wish me God’s speed. 
    food bowlran out havent eaten in 5 min  Silly animals Funny  animals Cats
    KurbenFlakeNoirghost19Neesy
  • edited October 2022
    The first day of work was great!  Everyone is so friendly.  They flew the man that I am repacing up from Florida for a week to assist me in getting accumulated.
    I could not ask for more with the commute.  I could walk there.  Took me 5 minutes to drive.
    Work 4 tens with Fridays off.   Yay!
    Accumulated is cool. Acclimated is even better. 😂❤️❤️

Hope this is a great fit and forever job. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ...she's being Borged.....

Borg - Wikipedia
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirghost19
  • I bought a new pillow today. It is big and SO soft and i hope it will help me sleep better. It was a steal, real cheap. At the same time i bought a beautiful set of four small glasses perfectly for a glass of whisky or Ouzu (got some when i was in Crete) and perfect for the New Years Schnaps! Also i went through my collection of crimebooks and found 10 i decided to give away to the used book store. Rather unlikely i'll reread them. Also with the new inflow of SF books (thanks to my find of a SF used book store) i need some space. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • ...nice foraging expedition Kurb!!....
    catHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Had a ramble around yesterday.......

KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Beautiful. I take it the air is crispy cool? Lots of coats now. Just a gorgeous place. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • ...yes sir, that is all shades of beautiful...pray tell, what is the sculpture that you showed us?....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Beautiful. I take it the air is crispy cool? Lots of coats now. Just a gorgeous place. 
    Yes Hedda, it was a crisp clear day and very chilly.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited October 2022

GNTLGNT said:
    ...yes sir, that is all shades of beautiful...pray tell, what is the sculpture that you showed us?....
    Scott it's called "Sphere With Sphere" and it was created by the Italian sculptor Arnaldo Pomodoro in 1982/83. 

I was strolling around the city with my best friend and we decided to drop into Trinity College to have a ramble around and I took a few snaps to share.

Hedda GablerKurbennot_nadineGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I've finished my second  week on the new job.   YAY.
    I really like everyone there and once I get it all down, I will BE the sh*t.
     I am so blessed.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ...Thanks Irish, very intriguing...and good on you Nottie!!....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Notaro said:

GNTLGNT said:
    ...yes sir, that is all shades of beautiful...pray tell, what is the sculpture that you showed us?....
    Scott it's called "Sphere With Sphere" and it was created by the Italian sculptor Arnaldo Pomodoro in 1982/83. 

I was strolling around the city with my best friend and we decided to drop into Trinity College to have a ramble around and I took a few snaps to share.

My question, how is it so shiny and clean? No bird poop, no rust, no smudges or smears. No rain spots. I mean, someone can clean it, but it would have to be a constant all day job for bird poop alone. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • ...it's really an alien orb, he's just not at liberty to discuss it....
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:

GNTLGNT said:

A beautiful day and gorgeous photos, thank you. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:

GNTLGNT said:

My question, how is it so shiny and clean? No bird poop, no rust, no smudges or smears. No rain spots. I mean, someone can clean it, but it would have to be a constant all day job for bird poop alone. 
    It's right outside the library so maybe the footfall keeps the bulk of the birds away🤔
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Sphere Within Sphere by Arnaldo Pomodoro  Joy of Museums Virtual Tours...it is damned cool looking....
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Very grey day today but took a little walk. The grey clouds seemed to hang so low. Almost swallowed the houses..... Anyway, a nice walk.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Sphere Within Sphere by Arnaldo Pomodoro  Joy of Museums Virtual Tours...it is damned cool looking....
    It sure is....I just kept thinking Death Star as I walked around it🤔
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • It’s amazing. The intricacy is amazing. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Sphere Within Sphere by Arnaldo Pomodoro  Joy of Museums Virtual Tours...it is damned cool looking....
    It was definitely a Star Wars feeling for me too... and I think what made it more so was that it wasn't really fitting in with the look and feel of Trinity College, so it feels kind of otherworldly. 🙂
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    It was definitely a Star Wars feeling for me too... and I think what made it more so was that it wasn't really fitting in with the look and feel of Trinity College, so it feels kind of otherworldly. 🙂
    .....and for horror fans, it gave me this vibe.....

Phantasm sentinel spheres part 1 3D model - TurboSquid 1720370
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    .....and for horror fans, it gave me this vibe.....

Phantasm sentinel spheres part 1 3D model - TurboSquid 1720370
    The Tall Man....

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    It is definitely a futuristic piece compared to the rest of whats on view in the college Flakes, I was quite surprised when I saw it. 🤔
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurben