Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Sorry to hear that N.N... it's very tough and worrying news. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜”
    GNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • ....I echo Flaker's words and add my own, that things turn around quickly for you...let us know if any of us can help....
    catNeesy
  • Halfway thru the first week of school. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ So far, no big issues. Went to Sage's first fall soccer game and Riddik's first fall football game last night. They have graduated to actual refs plus Riddik gets to tackle now, it's not just flag football so that was fun. 

Spencer starts headstart on the 30th. My gosh, time just marches on...the 2 older littles are in 3rd grade! And Spencer ready to start preschool. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • cat said:
    Halfway thru the first week of school. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ So far, no big issues. Went to Sage's first fall soccer game and Riddik's first fall football game last night. They have graduated to actual refs plus Riddik gets to tackle now, it's not just flag football so that was fun. 

Spencer starts headstart on the 30th. My gosh, time just marches on...the 2 older littles are in 3rd grade! And Spencer ready to start preschool. 
    ...get offa your OWN lawn!!!.... :D
    Gran Torino 2008 Walt Kowalski is played by Clint Eastwood
    catHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    cat said:
    Halfway thru the first week of school. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ So far, no big issues. Went to Sage's first fall soccer game and Riddik's first fall football game last night. They have graduated to actual refs plus Riddik gets to tackle now, it's not just flag football so that was fun. 

...get offa your OWN lawn!!!.... :D
    Gran Torino 2008 Walt Kowalski is played by Clint Eastwood
    Ain't that the truth! ๐Ÿ˜†
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  •  The cat is pissed,     (not you cat!!)
    She came with the package of him moving in.  I love her even thou I am a dog person.
    I am upset with everthing going on.
    I was petting her.  Then used the brush.
    She turned on me.  Got evil eyes and scrathed me bad using front and back legs.
    Really ows, bleeding.
    She ran away but came back.  And let me touch her again.  She's still mad at me.

KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • edited August 2022
    Sorry you can"t  seek comfort from a kitty.
     She's walking around looking at me and mewing.  Gave her the her special treats.

I talked to her and was loving peting again.   She is still mad at me.
    Love her, but thinking about a Lab.

The stinker, love her much.
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • We got our bivalent COVID boosters and flu shots on Friday afternoon. As in the past, my only side effect was a tender arm near the injection shot. My wife suffered low-grade flu symptoms (body aches, sluggishness) most of yesterday but feels fine today. 
    Hedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTFlakeNoirSusanNorton
  • Veni, vidi, vici. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Watched the Taylor Hawkins Tribute Concert. 
    NeesyGNTLGNTFlakeNoircatSusanNorton
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Well not today but last night, I went to a regional hospitality award ceremony as my son had made the finalists for "Emerging Chef" in our district. He won! Very happy for him. โค
    Excellent news Flakes, congratulations to him.
    Thanks Irish, it was very exciting. My heart was pounding out of my chest with nerves for him in the lead up. 

Congrats to your son Flake!

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoircat
  • Thinking of going upstairs to soak in a nice hot tub with Algemarin - it turns the water blue - oh yeah - just remembered!

I have some bath bombs and bubble bars from Lush - they were just delivered on Friday

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoircatKurben
  • Neesy said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Well not today but last night, I went to a regional hospitality award ceremony as my son had made the finalists for "Emerging Chef" in our district. He won! Very happy for him. โค
    Excellent news Flakes, congratulations to him.
    Thanks Irish, it was very exciting. My heart was pounding out of my chest with nerves for him in the lead up. 

Congrats to your son Flake!

Thanks Neesy. ๐Ÿ™‚
    catGNTLGNTNeesyHedda Gabler
  • So what's everyone doing today?

I am patting myself on the back for "fixing" my computer - it was really messed up. I'm glad I had that recovery disk - now, knock on wood, it doesn't crash or anything...

KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatHedda Gabler
  • Neesy said:
    So what's everyone doing today?

I am patting myself on the back for "fixing" my computer - it was really messed up. I'm glad I had that recovery disk - now, knock on wood, it doesn't crash or anything...

On lunch break in work.

Hope your computer is fine, Neesy. ๐Ÿคž
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    So what's everyone doing today?

Hi Neese!

GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Had a blood draw this morning. I am helping out with Spencer all this week. Marti is taking the substitute teacher class this week to be a sub so I'm picking Spencer up from preschool and bringing him home until she is done every day. Doing some cleaning. I still haven't finished Fairy Tale not for lack of wanting...too many things I need to get done. Maybe this afternoon after Spencer leaves I will get a little time. 
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • cat said:
    Had a blood draw this morning. I am helping out with Spencer all this week. Marti is taking the substitute teacher class this week to be a sub so I'm picking Spencer up from preschool and bringing him home until she is done every day. Doing some cleaning. I still haven't finished Fairy Tale not for lack of wanting...too many things I need to get done. Maybe this afternoon after Spencer leaves I will get a little time. 
    30 Funny Remote Work Memes To Make You Roll With Laughter
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatNeesyKurben
  • I've just accepted a job offer!   Very relieved.   More$$ and the place is 2 miles away!
    Hedda GablerspideymanFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesyLou_SytsmaKurbenSusanNorton
  • I've just accepted a job offer!   Very relieved.   More$$ and the place is 2 miles away!
    Congratulations, well done N.N. I hope it turns out to be perfect for you. 
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesy
  • Thanks, I can't believe this worked out.  I was so upset 2 weeks ago.  I signed the offer letter this morning - Start date of October 3.
    I have one more 'test' to pass.
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyKurbenSusanNorton
  • To all who remember Gallina/Volic and her bouncing cat from the SKMB........................

I have been asked by Galli to let you know of the passing of her dad, yesterday Sept.14th. She asks for prayers for him and the family. The funeral will be Sunday at Volgograd 9AM. 
    After a long illness he is finally at peace. 
    Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesyLou_SytsmaKurbenSusanNorton