Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• Down in Mullingar since Monday,  WiFi availability is atrocious, my 4G is struggling to connect...

Anyhoo.....some snaps.....

GNTLGNTFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • edited July 2022
    Gorgeous hidden sex pit photos. 🤣 i’m teasing. Looks so peaceful and beautiful. Are you there for work or fun? I was getting concerned . 
    KurbenNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • It was a 4 day staycation Hedda, just wanted to get out of Dublin for a few days. 
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • ...love it man!.....chainsaw art is neat.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotarocatNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    It was a 4 day staycation Hedda, just wanted to get out of Dublin for a few days. 
    Do you know much about those little waterway, canal-type things Irish? Do they empty and fill with those gates so that small boats can pass along? 
    I'm sure I've seen photos of my late BIL and his family travelling on one of these in Ireland, he came for a visit before he was too unwell for travel.
    I'm just not sure where he was in those photos, but perhaps these types of waterways are all throughout Ireland?

I loved your snaps, once again... thank you for taking us with you on your journeys. 💚
    KurbenNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    It was a 4 day staycation Hedda, just wanted to get out of Dublin for a few days. 
    Do you know much about those little waterway, canal-type things Irish? Do they empty and fill with those gates so that small boats can pass along? 
    I'm sure I've seen photos of my late BIL and his family travelling on one of these in Ireland, he came for a visit before he was too unwell for travel.
    I'm just not sure where he was in those photos, but perhaps these types of waterways are all throughout Ireland?

I loved your snaps, once again... thank you for taking us with you on your journeys. 💚
    I don't know much about the canal waterways Flakes, the locks do fill up so that boats can progress up and down the canals. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

I don't know much about the canal waterways Flakes, the locks do fill up so that boats can progress up and down the canals. 
    I was just at a party with his wife tonight, I completely forgot to ask her where in Ireland they were when they took those snaps. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

https://www.waterwaysireland.org/places-to-go/royal-canal
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

https://www.waterwaysireland.org/places-to-go/royal-canal
    That was fantastic, thanks Scott. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • ...welcome!....we have a very extensive system here locally as well.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • ....took some vacation, and we're heading to Myrtle Beach for a few days....radio silence will be maintained for national security purposes, and I'll report in when I return....if you see Greenpeace streaking for the Eastern Coast, it's because they've spotted me in the sand and wish to keep my blowhole moist....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotarocatNeesy
  • Whats to say... Its monday and when i came home after work today i was dogtired! Or perhaps cattired?!
    Twitter GarfieldSome Mondays are just too Monday IHateMondays  ihatemonday catsoftwitter sleep comics httpstcovnfbqXof18   Twitter
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....took some vacation, and we're heading to Myrtle Beach for a few days....radio silence will be maintained for national security purposes, and I'll report in when I return....if you see Greenpeace streaking for the Eastern Coast, it's because they've spotted me in the sand and wish to keep my blowhole moist....
    Have fun, be safe. I’ll watch the news for beach goers trying to roll you back into the ocean. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....took some vacation, and we're heading to Myrtle Beach for a few days....radio silence will be maintained for national security purposes, and I'll report in when I return....if you see Greenpeace streaking for the Eastern Coast, it's because they've spotted me in the sand and wish to keep my blowhole moist....
    Oh man... 😂😆😄❤
    Enjoy your break Scott, be safe.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Safe journey Scott, hope you all have a fantastic time.
  • Stay safe, Scott! No fighting with sharks or some other antics to impress the lady!! 
  • Did a little more work on the rearranging. Looks good. The English, french and american history sections needed a little more room and now all books fit without squeezing them in. Even some air for future purchases. Great! Same with horror and ordinary novels. Also got room for the future there. Next is the Crime and SF sections of my collection. But that's for tomorrow. I have the space now, just need to do an intelligent reshuffling (it was rather too crammed earlier).
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Did a little more work on the rearranging. Looks good. The English, french and american history sections needed a little more room and now all books fit without squeezing them in. Even some air for future purchases. Great! Same with horror and ordinary novels. Also got room for the future there. Next is the Crime and SF sections of my collection. But that's for tomorrow. I have the space now, just need to do an intelligent reshuffling (it was rather too crammed earlier).
    Oh Kurben, how I wish i could affordably send you books. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Did a little more work on the rearranging. Looks good. The English, french and american history sections needed a little more room and now all books fit without squeezing them in. Even some air for future purchases. Great! Same with horror and ordinary novels. Also got room for the future there. Next is the Crime and SF sections of my collection. But that's for tomorrow. I have the space now, just need to do an intelligent reshuffling (it was rather too crammed earlier).
    Oh Kurben, how I wish i could affordably send you books. 
    The only strange thing thats happened is that i cant find two books, one on vertebrate evolution and one on Dinosaurs. Just poof gone. I was sure i know where they were but when i went there to move them to their new home they werent there. They are rather big ones too so i should have found them by now. Well, i made room for them and in due time i will stumble upon the i guess. I'm thinking about looking under  the bed next because as far as i can work out its the only place i havent looked! Does your books sometimes get feet and walk away??
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • I found them!! They were under my laptop. Why the heck i placed them there i don't know. Now they are home. The story of the little lost books has reached its happy ending!
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • ....good times were had, and even better food and company.....I managed to disguise myself as a sand dune, thus escaping Greenpeace's spies..... :D...hell, I shoulda just his under Kurb's laptop...woulda saved all the sand sticking to things it ought not to have been adhering to.... ;)
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbencatNeesy
  • Good to see you Scott, so glad you had a nice time. ❤
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • ....won't make the trip again all in one day...getting to old & creaky to be on the road for 9 hours straight....mad respect to anyone that can do it.....get offa my highway ya whippersnappers!!!.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • Well not today but last night, I went to a regional hospitality award ceremony as my son had made the finalists for "Emerging Chef" in our district. He won! Very happy for him. ❤
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablercatNeesySusanNorton
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Well not today but last night, I went to a regional hospitality award ceremony as my son had made the finalists for "Emerging Chef" in our district. He won! Very happy for him. ❤
    Excellent news Flakes, congratulations to him.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablercatNeesy