Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• A few holiday snaps from Wellington and Picton, NZ this past weekend.

KurbenNeesyGNTLGNTSusanNorton
  • Picton and back across Cook Straight to Wellington. 

KurbenGNTLGNTSusanNortonNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Fantastic snaps, Flake!!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • edited November 2022
    Gorgeous shots. Thanks for sharing. I love seeing your place in the world through you. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTSusanNortonNotaro
  • These are beautiful!   Stunning.

Starting planning in my head how to get there.  

Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • ....great pics Flakes, a nice view of the world through your eyes.....appreciate ya... ;)
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • edited December 2022
    My godchild lives in NZ I've got two ins   Bucket
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • ....putting little tiny crutches under my eyelids to keep them open...an unexpected mandate, 16 hours on....have to be back at 2pm, so when I get out of here I'll have a leisurely 4 hour nap if I'm fortunate...this sucks canal water....    
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....putting little tiny crutches under my eyelids to keep them open...an unexpected mandate, 16 hours on....have to be back at 2pm, so when I get out of here I'll have a leisurely 4 hour nap if I'm fortunate...this sucks canal water....    
    Oh shit, I'm really sorry you're under the pump with work like this Scott, this is a tough business to be not getting enough rest. Be careful with yourself.  🥺 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....putting little tiny crutches under my eyelids to keep them open...an unexpected mandate, 16 hours on....have to be back at 2pm, so when I get out of here I'll have a leisurely 4 hour nap if I'm fortunate...this sucks canal water....    
    Oh shit, I'm really sorry you're under the pump with work like this Scott, this is a tough business to be not getting enough rest. Be careful with yourself.  🥺 
    ...thanks m'dear.....it was luckily a quiet shift so the biggest battle I had was against fatigue and the hangover from same today....and of course this is the day that the little sacks decide to get up to mischief....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...thanks m'dear.....it was luckily a quiet shift so the biggest battle I had was against fatigue and the hangover from same today....and of course this is the day that the little sacks decide to get up to mischief....
    Oh hell, it's like they have a radar for that shit, really... they'll spot weakness/fatigue from a hundred paces. 🥺 Stay safe.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Picton and back across Cook Straight to Wellington. 

Beautiful snaps Flakes, hope you had a brilliant trip. ❤️
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Picton and back across Cook Straight to Wellington. 

Beautiful snaps Flakes, hope you had a brilliant trip. ❤️
    Thanks Irish, once the weather cleared a bit it was fantastic. (It's a wonder we didn't sink the ship on the return trip though, bad weather = lots of food stops. 😁)
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Oh hell, it's like they have a radar for that shit, really... they'll spot weakness/fatigue from a hundred paces. 🥺 Stay safe.
    MASH NotesGradient Maps - Radar  Teknologi futuristik Gambar bergerak Gambar
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurben
  • ....had a colonoscopy and endoscopy done yesterday......all went well......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Good news. 
    ....I birthed a baby polyp that I have named Sydney...he is about the size of a quarter and was residing in the loop of my descending colon, so hoping now he hadn't taken up smoking and gotten cancer.....other than that, I got pretty innards....I looked at the peectures.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Great old fashioned name . 
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • I like baby polup for a name.  But just me.
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • TAK!

In the last 2 days, 3 people at work were sent home for testing positive for covid.  Better known around there as 'the vid'.
    Visitors have been coming in from Calif, and elsewhere for a ISO audit.

Don't feel very well, haven't for a few days.  Nothing major, headache, hurts to swallow, feels like I have been shot at a certain spot, burning like a bullet.   Throwing up.  blech.

But hells, I have to take care of him I can't be sick.

Just venting.  I will get a test tomorrow.

Walking Dead artist draws Covid-19 health messages for Shropshire - BBC News

GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ...fingers crossed, "The Rona" is still very much alive and kicking....also get tested for Type A flu and get a 'script for Tamiflu if it's positive....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Hope you’re feeling good soon, nn. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • Thanks.  Better now.

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy