Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Are You Doing Today? (an SKMB greatest hits)

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    Ewww to the Lima beans girl. (though... um, God? If there be Lima beans, let DJ have them all)

It's Sunday and raining for the second day. I don't mind at all.
    I'm sitting on the couch sipping coffee while reading Billy Summers. Lovely. 
    I'm totally with you on Lima beans!! Let DJ have all in existence but dont let them near me!!!!!
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesyMarshaHollyGolightly
  • ....DJ and I are twin souls in this.....I was raised by a good god fearing lima bean munching father, and I will defend our right to consume them, to the death!!!!....there is even a national day of respect for them....harumph!!!.....

catNotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirSundropMarshaHollyGolightly
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....DJ and I are twin souls in this.....I was raised by a good god fearing lima bean munching father, and I will defend our right to consume them, to the death!!!!....there is even a national day of respect for them....harumph!!!.....

What he said! So there!
    FlakeNoircatNotaroGNTLGNTKurbenSundropMarshaHollyGolightly
  • What was that noise? It sounded like a couple of banshees whining about the MOST DISGUSTING VEGETABLE ON THE PLANET!

😜
    Hedda GablercatNotaroNeesyGNTLGNTKurbenSundropMarshaHollyGolightly
  • Went and got groceries. I did ok this time. Spent a little more but got extra hamburger that was actually on a decent sale and in stock. Bought enough for 4 extra meals beyond my list today. And cheese was on sale. I don't think I ran into anything on my list that they didn't have today. 

This rental car I am driving is nice but it has Arkansas plates on it and while I understand how that all works, I think it makes me stick out...I guess we must not be all that welcoming here, I feel like other drivers are being more aggressive with me. Makes me nervous. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNTKurbenSundropMarshaHollyGolightly
  • FlakeNoir said:
    What was that noise? It sounded like a couple of banshees whining about the MOST DISGUSTING VEGETABLE ON THE PLANET!

😜
    Top 30 Flipping Off GIFs  Find the best GIF on Gfycat
    NeesyNotaroKurbencatFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • cat said:
    Went and got groceries. I did ok this time. Spent a little more but got extra hamburger that was actually on a decent sale and in stock. Bought enough for 4 extra meals beyond my list today. And cheese was on sale. I don't think I ran into anything on my list that they didn't have today. 

This rental car I am driving is nice but it has Arkansas plates on it and while I understand how that all works, I think it makes me stick out...I guess we must not be all that welcoming here, I feel like other drivers are being more aggressive with me. Makes me nervous. 
    And everybody loses their minds Meme - Imgflip
    NeesyNotaroKurbencatFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaHollyGolightly
  • My plan today is to walk to the corner pharmacy - I dropped off a prescription on Friday but now I have to go back to get the DIN  - I need the DIN in order to enter a website

(It's for some promotion offered by a drug company on something new I am going to try)

GNTLGNTNotarocatFlakeNoirHedda GablerSundropKurbenMarshaHollyGolightly
  • I just spent an hour trying to catch up on things with Y'all.  I've had a fabulous time, but still haven't gotten completely caught up.  Time to go to work now, then the grocery store, then the cooking supper......you know, the daily grind of every day stuff.  But it has sure been nice to be here for a little bit.  
    Love & Daisies to Y'all ♥
    KurbencatNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    I just spent an hour trying to catch up on things with Y'all.  I've had a fabulous time, but still haven't gotten completely caught up.  Time to go to work now, then the grocery store, then the cooking supper......you know, the daily grind of every day stuff.  But it has sure been nice to be here for a little bit.  
    Look, its Sunny!!! So nice to hear from you! We're always here and you just brought some sun to this day (rotten weather). Come again when you can.
    catNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerSundropGNTLGNTMarshaHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    I just spent an hour trying to catch up on things with Y'all.  I've had a fabulous time, but still haven't gotten completely caught up.  Time to go to work now, then the grocery store, then the cooking supper......you know, the daily grind of every day stuff.  But it has sure been nice to be here for a little bit.  
    Sure miss you! Love and Daisies right back to you! ❤
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerSundropGNTLGNTMarshaHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • Always nice to see missing faces! 
    NotaroFlakeNoirSundropcatGNTLGNTMarshaHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • Tired. Warmer day.
    catFlakeNoirNotaroSundropGNTLGNTMarshaHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • Melting here. 
    NotaroSundropGNTLGNTMarshaKurbencatHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • I'm sitting at my kitchen table looking out the window, and thinking about all the things I could accomplish if only I had a small chainsaw......
    NotaroGNTLGNTMarshaKurbencatHedda GablerFlakeNoirHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    I'm sitting at my kitchen table looking out the window, and thinking about all the things I could accomplish if only I had a small chainsaw......
    I look at a few of the people I have to work with and I think exactly the same thing🤔
    SundropGNTLGNTMarshaKurbencatHedda GablerFlakeNoirHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Sundrop said:
    I'm sitting at my kitchen table looking out the window, and thinking about all the things I could accomplish if only I had a small chainsaw......
    I look at a few of the people I have to work with and I think exactly the same thing🤔
    I literally laughed out loud when I read this!  
    GNTLGNTMarshaNotaroKurbencatHedda GablerFlakeNoirHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • ;;;;allow me.....

Pin on people
    MarshaNotaroSundropKurbencatHedda GablerFlakeNoirHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Sundrop said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ;;;;allow me.....

Pin on people
    😂😂😂
    Hedda GablercatNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • ....the squirrels have launched another of their daring daylight raids on the birdfeeders....guess I'll be toting some more sunflower seed......

9 Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder ideas  squirrel proof bird feeders squirrel  bird
    MarshaKurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoircatSundropHollyGolightlyNeesy
  • Today i go out! To a birthday celebration of one of my best friends that celebrates his 55,th birthday. I have bought him a bottle of quality scotch whisky. We are a gang of six that will met at a pub called Ackurat in about 3 hours time. It will be great. Havent seen any of them in 4 months time because of the pandemic and some of them not in two years. I will probably make it home but, also probably, be in shape for nothing but bed afterwards. Happy saturday you all!!!
    catGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroSundropHollyGolightlyMarshaNeesy
  • Be safe kurben and gave the best time! Happy birthday to your friend. 
    catFlakeNoirNotaroHollyGolightlyGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • I am going shopping. For fun stuff not groceries. 😄 Our anniversary is Tuesday and I'm getting Scott a hand made wood American flag from a local guy who makes them. There is a craft show today, I was hoping to buy it there, but he isn't participating. So I'm getting it from a little boutique type store that is made up of local vendors selling their stuff. I called and they have several. Maybe find something for the kiddos there too. 

Then maybe going to another little specialty store, a cheese store to get him a little basket of cheese for Valentines Day. He doesn't like much chocolate but he loves cheese. 😀 

And I have chores to do. Boo hiss. 
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroSundropHollyGolightlyGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Reading. Reading. Maybe some reading. Not sure. Will have to think on that. 

Think. Think think. Thunked. 

Yep. Reading. 
    catKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroSundropHollyGolightlyGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy