Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Cold day, these guys didn't mind.

KurbenNotaroHedda GablerDebbie913MarshaNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I'd love to say that the look in Ella's eye is solely for me, but.... Labrador. There is a treat bag on my hip and she ain't afraid of asking. 😄
    Dog Meme Monday  Funny Dog Memes  Dog Begging For Treats - Bullwrinkles  CANADA
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    I'd love to say that the look in Ella's eye is solely for me, but.... Labrador. There is a treat bag on my hip and she ain't afraid of asking. 😄
    But surely you gotta love and adore the hand that feeds you. If anyone held out a bag of dryroasted cashewnuts to me i would also look like that.
    cashews - Dump A Day
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Debbie913 said:
    I'm currently wishing for rain. Not really any in the ten day forecast...
     I pay out my !@# for water before I even use any actual water. (HOA....Don't let me get started....) Have any of you read The Association by Bentley Little? Shades of that in my every day life. Ugh
    ...maybe this will help.....

Rain Dance GIFs  Tenor
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirDebbie913MarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Dog Meme Monday  Funny Dog Memes  Dog Begging For Treats - Bullwrinkles  CANADA
    I love photos of goofy dog teeth. Silly pooches. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • edited August 2021
    There was brilliant sunshine today and the moon is spectacular people...try to get out and see it this evening/tonight you guys, because it's just lovely. 
    Not on my phone of course, it's very underwhelming in the photo... sigh. 

NotaroMarshaKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    There was brilliant sunshine today and the moon is spectacular people...try to get out and see it this evening/tonight you guys, because it's just lovely. 

Mac looks like hes planning something he dont want you to know about.....
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Mac looks like hes planning something he dont want you to know about.....
    Well spotted, he was a bit of ratbag down there tonight. Had his own agenda. 😁
    KurbenNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • ....Mac with his own agenda?...pshaw.....
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....Mac with his own agenda?...pshaw.....
    😁 He had picked up a scent so was nose to the ground. He was much better today.

An absolutely gorgeously warm day today, gave these guys a bath and washed all of their gear.

NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Overcast but warm day, 20C/68F....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyMarsha
  • ...another hot, humid, things stickin' to ya that shouldn't kinda day....
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoirMarsha
  • edited August 2021
    Notaro said:
    Overcast but warm day, 20C/68F....

I wish i could read the menu. I’m hungry and want to know what i’m missing out on. 
    NotaroNeesyFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Overcast but warm day, 20C/68F....

I wish i could read the menu. I’m hungry and want to know what i’m missing out on. 
    I didn't bother looking Hedda, my guess is its just cakes and brownies and coffee. 
    Hedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • I had a babybell and ritz crackers. 
    NotaroNeesyFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Another beautiful day, cooled off this evening though.

NotaroMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • I had a babybell and ritz crackers. 
    ....sweet baby Jeebus!!!....apparently the Death Wish coffee hasn't fully pummeled my neurons....I read that "I had a babyDOLL and ritz crackers".....either way, bon appetit!....
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenNeesyFlakeNoirMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I had a babybell and ritz crackers. 
    ....sweet baby Jeebus!!!....apparently the Death Wish coffee hasn't fully pummeled my neurons....I read that "I had a babyDOLL and ritz crackers".....either way, bon appetit!....
    Death wish coffee🤣 I was up in Carrickmines yesterday and this coffee van was there, I think it's similar to the coffee you're talking about Scott😁

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Death wish coffee🤣 I was up in Carrickmines yesterday and this coffee van was there, I think it's similar to the coffee you're talking about Scott😁

....awesome bro!....yeah, Death Wish is the closest I've found to the coffee I chipped my teeth on...literally....if it didn't melt metal, my Pop said it was "just a nice warm drink"....

Product Details
    Hedda GablerNotaroNeesyFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Turned into a beautiful evening, 20C/68F..

Hedda GablerKurbenNeesyFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Just read on the news that in the last few days we’ve had more rain than what we got for the entire month of July 

NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Two things...

1) I'm fearing for your safety because I see the True Knot have come to vamp your steam. (Tell them you're a tea man and they can keep their lethal brew!)

2) They're obviously holding a pet hostage... you're going to have to use traditional means to rescue the pup or kit, Irish... you cannot risk employing your shine!

And in other posts... I see you had a beautiful evening there. If this means a shitty day here, I'm just going to turn over and go back to sleep. 
    NotaroKurbenMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Beautiful day today, 19C/66F...

GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Two things...

1) I'm fearing for your safety because I see the True Knot have come to vamp your steam. (Tell them you're a tea man and they can keep their lethal brew!)

2) They're obviously holding a pet hostage... you're going to have to use traditional means to rescue the pup or kit, Irish... you cannot risk employing your shine!

And in other posts... I see you had a beautiful evening there. If this means a shitty day here, I'm just going to turn over and go back to sleep. 
    ...brilliant!!!! :D :D :D :D :D....although you're mistaken on one point, the as yet unidentified animal is probably pressing the grounds whilst the hooman takes credit for it, and the lil pink dish is for customers who need a rinse after a cuppa.....
    Hedda GablerMarshaFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy