Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• On monday i'm going to a forest thats really really old. No trees has been cut down in many hundreds of years and no car roads are allowed to go through. The trees that fell down by old age are allowed to stay to be a home to certain type of beetles that only eat really old trees. These kind of forests are rare so it will be fun to take a walk inside this one. There are walking paths but nothing more. Its one of the first stops on my brothers and mine roadtrip.
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerNeesy
  • You know it's bad when even the seagulls won't fly🙄.... 13C/55F....

KurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    On monday i'm going to a forest thats really really old. No trees has been cut down in many hundreds of years and no car roads are allowed to go through. The trees that fell down by old age are allowed to stay to be a home to certain type of beetles that only eat really old trees. These kind of forests are rare so it will be fun to take a walk inside this one. There are walking paths but nothing more. Its one of the first stops on my brothers and mine roadtrip.
    This sounds absolutely amazing, I hope you will take photos for us? Have fun with your your brother Kurben, enjoy his visit and your adventures. 
    MarshaKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    You know it's bad when even the seagulls won't fly🙄.... 13C/55F....

Aww... they're just enjoying a sit-down meal instead of using the fly-through.

I'm sorry you're having a rainy day though, not your favourite thing I know. 😔
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    On monday i'm going to a forest thats really really old. No trees has been cut down in many hundreds of years and no car roads are allowed to go through. The trees that fell down by old age are allowed to stay to be a home to certain type of beetles that only eat really old trees. These kind of forests are rare so it will be fun to take a walk inside this one. There are walking paths but nothing more. Its one of the first stops on my brothers and mine roadtrip.
    This sounds absolutely amazing, I hope you will take photos for us? Have fun with your your brother Kurben, enjoy his visit and your adventures. 
    I do my best but i'm no master photographer like you or Notaro. And then i must find some way to resize them but i'll try.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    You know it's bad when even the seagulls won't fly🙄.... 13C/55F....

Aww... they're just enjoying a sit-down meal instead of using the fly-through.

I'm sorry you're having a rainy day though, not your favourite thing I know. 😔
    ....great line!!! :D :D :D :D...."fly through"!!!!!.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    I do my best but i'm no master photographer like you or Notaro. And then i must find some way to resize them but i'll try.
    cute  meerkat  gif gif animation animated pictures  funny pictures  amp best jokes comics images video humor gif animation - i lol39d
    Hedda GablerKurbenMarsha
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    cute  meerkat  gif gif animation animated pictures  funny pictures  amp best jokes comics images video humor gif animation - i lol39d
    Can't see the image, sorry Scott. 😬
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    If you still have my email address and wanted me to resize photos for you, I'd be happy to do it and send them back to you.
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    Dammit Jim - bones mccoy star trek  Meme Generator
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    Seal Pup Wobbles Over Photographer gif  Seal pup Animals doing funny  things Pup
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaKurbenNeesy
  • Getting overcast now but it was sunny earlier☀️

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Getting overcast now but it was sunny earlier☀️

Such a pretty view. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ...third day of rain here....smells like Ireland.....
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenOut of OrderFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...third day of rain here....smells like Ireland.....
    You're welcome Bro. 😁
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenOut of OrderFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Been so humid I’ve been buying talcum powder by the six pack!!
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • We've had a lot of rain in the last couple of days, today we had breaks in the weather and were very happy to get out for some walks. 

NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesyOut of Order
  • FlakeNoir said:
    We've had a lot of rain in the last couple of days, today we had breaks in the weather and were very happy to get out for some walks. 

I just love these up close face shots. You can tell they are very in tune with you. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroNeesyMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    We've had a lot of rain in the last couple of days, today we had breaks in the weather and were very happy to get out for some walks. 

I just love these up close face shots. You can tell they are very in tune with you. 
    Absolutely! Adoration cant be any more obvious.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroNeesyMarsha
  • ....I look at an everything pizza like that....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroNeesyMarsha
  • I'd love to say that the look in Ella's eye is solely for me, but.... Labrador. There is a treat bag on my hip and she ain't afraid of asking. 😄
    NotaroKurbenNeesyGNTLGNTMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I'd love to say that the look in Ella's eye is solely for me, but.... Labrador. There is a treat bag on my hip and she ain't afraid of asking. 😄
    But surely you gotta love and adore the hand that feeds you. If anyone held out a bag of dryroasted cashewnuts to me i would also look like that.
    FlakeNoirNeesyHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    I'd love to say that the look in Ella's eye is solely for me, but.... Labrador. There is a treat bag on my hip and she ain't afraid of asking. 😄
    But surely you gotta love and adore the hand that feeds you. If anyone held out a bag of dryroasted cashewnuts to me i would also look like that.
    😄💚

She is a bit of a love bucket, but food is definitely high up there on her list of besties. 😁
    NeesyHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:

I find if you quote the post it will sometimes show up

Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • I'm currently wishing for rain. Not really any in the ten day forecast...
     I pay out my !@# for water before I even use any actual water. (HOA....Don't let me get started....) Have any of you read The Association by Bentley Little? Shades of that in my every day life. Ugh
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy