Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    ....looks like the escape artist was tracking a UFO..... B)
    Watching the Swifts... poised for the chase. ๐Ÿ˜
    MarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Cloudy and raining for the first half of the day, it's turned out to be a beautiful evening, 20C/68F....

That silver car looks like it's playing by its own rules. Is it about to come a cropper, or are there lights somewhere out of shot?
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Cloudy and raining for the first half of the day, it's turned out to be a beautiful evening, 20C/68F....

That silver car looks like it's playing by its own rules. Is it about to come a cropper, or are there lights somewhere out of shot?
    There are parking spaces in front of a few shops on the left hand side, he was coming out of there while we were stopped at the lights. 
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

There are parking spaces in front of a few shops on the left hand side, he was coming out of there while we were stopped at the lights. 
    Ah... I see now. Thanks. 
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Nice morning, 20C/68F....

FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Nice morning, 20C/68F....

Beautiful! 
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • A bit of a mixed day, cloudy... patches of blue... threatening rain. 

@Kurben I took these to show you the 'Autumn' colour you were seeing. 

NotaroGazmanMarshaKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ...the silver car was chasing swifts Flakes!......and those are all neato keeno pictures, love the yellow plant...really pops against the green.....Irish, that sky was delightful looking....woke up this morning to condensation on the windows, so yeah, no break from the humidity around here....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • today was 23 C and i saw the mysterious bird again!! Two of them this time. They werent scared of humans at all (should be in this neighborhood) and just sat there less than 50 cm away from humans passing. Most birds know that a thoughtless kid might give them a kick for fun and fly away a little bit when humans get close. Not these two, these just stared at me as they classified me too big to eat, not a predator i know.
    FlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    today was 23 C and i saw the mysterious bird again!! Two of them this time. They werent scared of humans at all (should be in this neighborhood) and just sat there less than 50 cm away from humans passing. Most birds know that a thoughtless kid might give them a kick for fun and fly away a little bit when humans get close. Not these two, these just stared at me as they classified me too big to eat, not a predator i know.
    They sound like our native Piwakawaka. (Fantail) Super friendly, they fly up very close and hover around people. 

NotaroMarshaHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Another beautiful day, another bout of good weather forecast for next week... 21C/69F.....

FlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • It rained heavily 15 minutes before I took these. I guess Spring is on its way. 

NotaroMarshaHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • You have a tropical storm that looks like its going to hit you head on spidey, be safe. 
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    today was 23 C and i saw the mysterious bird again!! Two of them this time. They werent scared of humans at all (should be in this neighborhood) and just sat there less than 50 cm away from humans passing. Most birds know that a thoughtless kid might give them a kick for fun and fly away a little bit when humans get close. Not these two, these just stared at me as they classified me too big to eat, not a predator i know.
    They sound like our native Piwakawaka. (Fantail) Super friendly, they fly up very close and hover around people. 

Thats not it. Mine was more gull like but not quite if you see what i mean..... Your bird is a cutie though!!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Heat record broken for Europe. A place in Italy had 49 C/ 120 F yesterday. Places in spain, greece and turkey not far behind. Right now i'm glad i'm not on vacation there. Usually nice and cozy temps there this time of year, about 30 C. Hopefully these temps and the fires that go with them is not the new normal but i'm afraid it will be a more regular occurrence.....
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    ....this is what they were thinking.....

36 Funny Bird Memes
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Heat record broken for Europe. A place in Italy had 49 C/ 120 F yesterday. Places in spain, greece and turkey not far behind. Right now i'm glad i'm not on vacation there. Usually nice and cozy temps there this time of year, about 30 C. Hopefully these temps and the fires that go with them is not the new normal but i'm afraid it will be a more regular occurrence.....
    ...I am scared for Mother Earth....I think we have become her cancer....
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    Heat record broken for Europe. A place in Italy had 49 C/ 120 F yesterday. Places in spain, greece and turkey not far behind. Right now i'm glad i'm not on vacation there. Usually nice and cozy temps there this time of year, about 30 C. Hopefully these temps and the fires that go with them is not the new normal but i'm afraid it will be a more regular occurrence.....
    Sadly this is the case, it's too late for permanent damage to be reversed, our only hope now is to try to stop it getting progressively worse. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • ...monsoon rains moving through our area.....

36 OHIO WEATHER ideas  ohio weather ohio weather memes
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaKurbenNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:

Thats not it. Mine was more gull like but not quite if you see what i mean..... Your bird is a cutie though!!
    I'm just meaning the way your bird and my bird were okay with being close to people. ๐Ÿ™‚
    NotaroMarshaKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:

NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    Sadly this is the case, it's too late for permanent damage to be reversed, our only hope now is to try to stop it getting progressively worse. 
     I think Mother Earth will cope and find a way to heal herself, I suspect in order to do that she will have to shuck off her human parasites unfortunately. But we probably deserve that.
    KurbenNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • In the meantime, we do what we can with the resources we have, we appreciate... and we say thankya... for allowing us to share this space. โค

NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Thank you indeed!!!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • ....Flake, you speak true.....I await the celestial flea collar being put around our planet....
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy