Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Gorgeous Flakes, absolutely gorgeous. ๐Ÿ˜
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....Seth and I rented a mini-excavator and tore some shit up around here...90 degrees and two fat guys turnin' earth.....nothin' screams sexy like that!!....
    When do we get to see photos of all this manliness?
    ....when you all have scales over your eyes that will not fall off....
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • FlakeNoir said:

....that's either a pooch in the bottom photo, or a human head with a stick in it's mouth.... :D
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Rain, humid, ๐Ÿ™„.... 17C/62F....

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • We got our rainy weather now. Started off with a real downpour. Has stopped now but i think the flowers needed it. 20 C. They say this week will continue in the rainy mood.
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Fantastic snaps Flakes, looks so peaceful. 
    FlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Fantastic snaps Flakes, looks so peaceful. 
    It was so quiet down there tonight, like the world was just pausing between breaths. It was so nice.
    NotaroMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Overcast, humid.... same old same old...

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarsha
  • ....rain....humid.....blech......Flakes spot looks much more inviting.....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirKurbenMarsha
  • Nice morning turned into a rainy evening with thunder and lightning. Beautiful to watch, from inside!!  20 C.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Absolutely stunning day today... and warm!

At work...

And play...

MarshaKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • Beautiful snaps Flakes, clear blue sky, looks amazing โค๏ธ
    FlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ...that's raht purtiful.....
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenNeesyFlakeNoir
  • Just back in from a walk, torrential rain, 15C/59F....

FlakeNoirKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Looks like another beautiful day there Flakes. ๐ŸŒž
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Cloudy and raining, 20C/68F...

MarshaGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • I see one teeny little patch of blue just there to the right of your snap... go you good little thing, you can do it! 
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:

Any sightings of eelvis?
    NotaroNeesyKurbenGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:

Any sightings of eelvis?
    Not a sign of any eels at all since they ripped all those trees down. I've been looking (and throwing food in) every evening for the last couple weeks. Nothing.
    NotaroNeesyKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Any sightings of eelvis?
    Not a sign of any eels at all since they ripped all those trees down. I've been looking (and throwing food in) every evening for the last couple weeks. Nothing.

I wonder if cutting all the trees down caused the eels to move?

Thought you might like the link

FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Neesy said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Any sightings of eelvis?

That was interesting, thanks Neesy. It's definitely possible that they've all moved on because of river changes. 

Regarding the reproduction of eels, once many years ago I saw an adult pair together in a rock pool in a shallow part of the river.  They were... uh, let's say lying side by side in what my teenager thinks is the funniest number in the world (along with 4:20 ๐Ÿ™„) and they stayed like that for a long time. Which is unusual because normally eels will dart away from human contact, especially if they're not being fed.
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroNeesyGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Neesy said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Any sightings of eelvis?

That was interesting, thanks Neesy. It's definitely possible that they've all moved on because of river changes. 

Regarding the reproduction of eels, once many years ago I saw an adult pair together in a rock pool in a shallow part of the river.  They were... uh, let's say lying side by side in what my teenager thinks is the funniest number in the world (along with 4:20 ๐Ÿ™„) and they stayed like that for a long time. Which is unusual because normally eels will dart away from human contact, especially if they're not being fed.

NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben