Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Stormed all night and most of today.

Stormy but beautiful. 
    That bit lasted about 10 minutes, it was lovely to be standing out in it though.
    Thunder and lightning at the moment, think I might shut the laptop down. 
    I did something quite senseless in a thunderstorm once. On a trip with my brother we came to a huge gravemound, perhaps 30 meters long and 6-8 meters high and it was thunder and lightning and he said that we should perhaps watch from the car but if i well arrived here i intend to climb it. So i went out in the rain, the thunder and the lightning and climbed to the top and walked the length on the top before i climbed down again. It felt great, a feeling of being close to something but it might not have been the smartest thing i ever did.....
    Risky... but I can understand this. (though I hate heights, I'd be cheering you on, from the base of it 😁)
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • ...love the stormy skies and the blues!...Kurb?.....I played golf in a thunderstorm, me on a wide open fairway with a metal club in hand....I think I win the dumb Olympics on that one..... :D
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNotaroMarshaNeesy
  • It rained almost all day except for about 30 minutes in which I quickly chopped firewood and ran the dogs at the river. No photos today, I accidentally left my phone on charge and didn't realise until I was at the river. 🙄
    MarshaNotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • It was another glorious day today, snap is from the cemetery this morning, at the moment it's 24C/75F...

Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • edited July 2021
    The one cloud looks like a dove. Actually, they are both very birdlike. 
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Beautiful clear morning, another scorcher of a day lined up..... 15C/59F....

FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Looking nice and relaxed there Irish, enjoy your sunny mornings.🌞

More rain here. 🌧

GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroKurben
  • ...one for Irish.... :D

Y39all fellas wear your crocs in defense mode or attack mode meme - AhSeeit
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • The mist on the paddocks across the river looked beautiful this morning, I'm not sure it translated very well in my phone snaps, but it was truly magical in person...

NotaroKurbenHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Gorgeous flakers!
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ...it translated well....that is something which blends peaceful & magical at the same time...half expect to see the Riders of Rohan to come thundering out of the mist and across the river....
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaHedda Gabler
  • It was a lot nicer out there today.

NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Beautiful snaps Flakes, what's the bird in the 4th one? 
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • It's a native species called a Pukeko. 

NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...it translated well....that is something which blends peaceful & magical at the same time...half expect to see the Riders of Rohan to come thundering out of the mist and across the river....

Thanks Scott. :) (...and wouldn't that be fantastic to see?)

NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • ....with Pukekos on their shoulders..... :D
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Nice evening, very warm, humid, 28C//82F....

FlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Here it is a more normal summer at the moment. 23-24 C during the days and perhaps 13 C during the night which makes sleeping at least possible. Still very nice during the days.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Nice evening, very warm, humid, 28C//82F....

2nd photo down, is that giant rock person making a break for the road, or merely putting out a thumb for a ride?
    Either way, driver beware... 
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:
    Here it is a more normal summer at the moment. 23-24 C during the days and perhaps 13 C during the night which makes sleeping at least possible. Still very nice during the days.
    Very glad things are more comfortable for you there now Kurben. 😊
    KurbenHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

2nd photo down, is that giant rock person making a break for the road, or merely putting out a thumb for a ride?
    It just a set of ornate pillars holding a sign Flakes, here it is at a different angle...

FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

It just a set of ornate pillars holding a sign Flakes, here it is at a different angle...

Thats a relief, I thought you were done for! 

Beautiful picture..
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Very windy at the river just now, but quite nice too.

I thought I was being clever and taking/making lots of gifs with the dogs playing and the clouds speeding overhead. 
    Um.... turns out I made short videos... that won't upload. 🙄
    ("...you're so stupid Rose! Why'd you do that, huh?! You're so stupid, Rose...")
    NotaroKurbenMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Beautiful snaps Flakes, you got the sun back, it's overcast and breezy here this morning 🤔
    KurbenMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoir