Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    Stunning pictures, you've really got an eye for a good shot Irish. 
    ....well, "shot" and Irish" are not mutually exclusive.... :D
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaKurbencat
  • Notaro said:
    I absolutely love these photos. What’s the building with the columns? I am enchanted by the keep and the arches— just lovely. 
    The building with the columns Hedda is the Pearce Museum,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearse_Museum
    ....Sex Pit Summer Tour '21..... B)
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshacat
  • ...I really enjoyed the small barred entryway in the hill.....imagination abounds....
  • edited July 2021
    Okay, you’ve shown us that before i do believe.  I would love to go in it. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaKurbencat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Notaro said:
    I absolutely love these photos. What’s the building with the columns? I am enchanted by the keep and the arches— just lovely. 
    The building with the columns Hedda is the Pearce Museum,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearse_Museum
    ....Sex Pit Summer Tour '21..... B)
    😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshacat
  • Okay, you’ve shown us that on before i do believe.  I would love to go in it. 
    ....you want to reconsider the last portion of that statement?..... :D
  • Never!!!!!!
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirMarshacat
  • Okay, you’ve shown us that before i do believe.  I would love to go in it. 
    thats what HE said - steve carell  Meme Generator
  • Notaro said:
    Just home from a walk, lovely evening, 19C/66F....

Incredible... all of these, I love this walk you often go on, I would love to see all of this in person, it's so beautiful and the stone work just transports me to another time. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • It's a beautiful morning here, cold... but sunny.

NotaroGNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Looks beautiful Flakes. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaHedda Gablercat
  • Notaro said:
    Looks beautiful Flakes. 
    ...indeed.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaHedda Gablercat
  • The beautiful morning turned into a meh afternoon. 

MarshaKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Great snaps Flakes, escape artist front and centre😀
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • Cloudy but warm, hopefully it will turn into a beautiful day.... 16C/60F....

FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • Notaro said:
    Cloudy but warm, hopefully it will turn into a beautiful day.... 16C/60F....

I could really use some of that fencing Irish, Houdini might have trouble with those high ones?  
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • Probably not high enough Flakes, they're under 2 metres high.....I think 🤔
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • Notaro said:
    Probably not high enough Flakes, they're under 2 metres high.....I think 🤔
    Are they? Oh bugger. I've seen some here on construction sites and they look a good height and are constructed in a way that he wouldn't be able to climb... sigh.
    NotaroMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • 31 C....  Nothing much moves that doesn't have to. I was out doing some shopping noticing that all people that were out was in the shade. Usually people seek the sun because we dont see so very much of it but not now. Bought Icecream and soda. Had Beef Madras at a local restaurant. When the temps start to go down a bit i might start going on walks too but right now if i tried i would melt down to a puddle and drip down the nearest drain.....  But it looks beuatiful!!
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesycat
  • Overcast and humid, 23C/73F...

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarshacat
  • ....Humidity.....sucks monkey nuts....
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarshacat
  • Do you know what tropical nights are from a weatherpoint of view? It is when the temp never during the days 24 hours goes below 20 C (68 F). I dont know how common it is across the pond but here in sweden it is extremely rare. Most summers it never happens at all. Now we've had two in a row with a total of three this summer. And we have half of july and august left. But we have other extremes on other places, further west from Stockholm, on the border to Norway in the areas called Dalarna and Värmland it has rained so much whole cities have flooded. Also highly unusual. They got a years expected rainfall in a day.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesycat
  • Kurben said:
    Do you know what tropical nights are from a weatherpoint of view? It is when the temp never during the days 24 hours goes below 20 C (68 F). I dont know how common it is across the pond but here in sweden it is extremely rare. Most summers it never happens at all. Now we've had two in a row with a total of three this summer. And we have half of july and august left. But we have other extremes on other places, further west from Stockholm, on the border to Norway in the areas called Dalarna and Värmland it has rained so much whole cities have flooded. Also highly unusual. They got a years expected rainfall in a day.
    Hot nights are awful, it's so hard to get comfortable. I hope it eases for you soon Kurben.
    KurbenNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshacat
  • Beautiful day today, 23C/73F...

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshacat
  • ...that blue is damn near surreal!!.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenMarshacat