Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Yep it's a no drinking zone sign.

The pink structure is a catering van, probably coffee or crepes or something like that.

The black awning has a chicken on it, it's a restaurant called Nandos.

Don't know about the glass Hedda, though they do keep the centre there spotless, there's always cleaners moving around keeping the place in shape. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Yep it's a no drinking zone sign.

The pink structure is a catering van, probably coffee or crepes or something like that.

The black awning has a chicken on it, it's a restaurant called Nandos.

Don't know about the glass Hedda, though they do keep the centre there spotless, there's always cleaners moving around keeping the place in shape. 
    Thanks!

keeping all that glass clean would be my OCD nightmare!
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarsha
  • ...Detective Deej :).....
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarsha
  • ...here in my town, it probably WOULD be a guy holding his Willie.... :D
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • Went walking this morning, cloudy grey and rain,

Went shopping this evening, still cloudy grey and rain.....

KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaNeesycat
  • I love these stone buildings. The history of them — i wish i could wander through it. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenMarshacat
  • …yep, I love looking at them…maybe one day I’ll get to actually wander there myself….
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenHedda GablerMarshacat
  • edited July 2021
    The stone buildings are my favourite too, that's it Irish, you're going to have to host a Bev Vincent Kon/Con in Ireland... with a guided tour of all the unique buildings.
    🏡 🕍⛪
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycat
  • edited July 2021
    It was a cold day, but clear skies for much of it.
    (I took this on an outing this afternoon with my client, I just really liked the look of the clouds in the distance.)

NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • Grey and overcast earlier, rain forecast but it seems to be picking up...19C/66F..

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • 25 C /77 F, again today but for the rest of the week it will get warmer with up to 32 C /90 F. That is, IMO too hot. In times like these i only wish that you could take off your skin because you feel much too warm with it on.
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycat
  • Just back in from a walk, 19C/66F...

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenMarshaNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    The stone buildings are my favourite too, that's it Irish, you're going to have to host a Bev Vincent Kon/Con in Ireland... with a guided tour of all the unique buildings.
    🏡 🕍⛪
    ...all expenses paid....(by Irish).....
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerKurbenMarshacat
  • Kurben said:
    25 C /77 F, again today but for the rest of the week it will get warmer with up to 32 C /90 F. That is, IMO too hot. In times like these i only wish that you could take off your skin because you feel much too warm with it on.
    I39m so hot it39s like my skin is melting off - Lord Zedd  Meme Generator
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerKurbenMarshacat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    25 C /77 F, again today but for the rest of the week it will get warmer with up to 32 C /90 F. That is, IMO too hot. In times like these i only wish that you could take off your skin because you feel much too warm with it on.
    I39m so hot it39s like my skin is melting off - Lord Zedd  Meme Generator
    I was thinking of a more practical arrangement.....   A special kind of drying line, designed not for clothes but for your skin. Then perhaps i would stop dripping all over the place...??
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • Beautiful morning.... 16C/60F....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycat
  • Stunning pictures, you've really got an eye for a good shot Irish. 
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Stunning pictures, you've really got an eye for a good shot Irish. 
    Thanks Flakes, I think they pale in comparison next to yours though, plus you have a world renowned escape artist appearing in some of yours! 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • No... that's very nice of you to say but there's something about your angles, you have a natural ability to frame a good shot.

Also your content is stunning, so many gorgeous buildings full of interesting history.  We don't have anything like this locally near me.
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    No... that's very nice of you to say but there's something about your angles, you have a natural ability to frame a good shot.

Also your content is stunning, so many gorgeous buildings full of interesting history.  We don't have anything like this locally near me.
    Thank you kindly Flakes, but I still prefer yours 🌹
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • 29 C today..... Even the butterflies seem tired when they flutter from flower to flower. Usually they exude more energy somehow.
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • Kurben said:
    29 C today..... Even the butterflies seem tired when they flutter from flower to flower. Usually they exude more energy somehow.
    I hope it eases for you there soon, Kurben. It must be energy sapping for everyone. 
    A lot of the northern hemisphere seems to be going through really awful high temperatures. 😟
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • Just home from a walk, lovely evening, 19C/66F....

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaNeesycat
  • edited July 2021
    I absolutely love these photos. What’s the building with the columns? I am enchanted by the keep and the arches— just lovely. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshacat
  • I absolutely love these photos. What’s the building with the columns? I am enchanted by the keep and the arches— just lovely. 
    The building with the columns Hedda is the Pearce Museum,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearse_Museum
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshacat