Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Also not my nominated weather-swapping day...

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  •  Less stunning today, colder too.

MarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • ...gloomy and humid here....what a picturesque combo....

Christmas Image - Emoji Movie Mel MehEmoticon Movie - free transparent  emoji - emojipngcom
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • 29 C and sunny here. We're told that by tuesday or wednesday the heat will drop and rain come up from denmatk and germany and the temp drop to 20 or so.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • Beautiful day, 24C/75F......

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarsha
  • Mixed skies today.

KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Cloudy but beautiful Flakes. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • ...high temps, higher humidity for the next several days...I'm so glad global warming isn't real...cant imagine how miserable it would be if it were...
    Pin on Hotties

KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • 27 C today but really hot in the sun. Dripping hot. We had a meteor light up the sky and fall down somewhere in the borderlands Norway-Sweden. They are looking for the place where it hit ground now.
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Cloudy all day with rain forecast, so far the rain has failed to materialise, 21C/69F....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Notaro said:
    Cloudy all day with rain forecast, so far the rain has failed to materialise, 21C/69F....

We got your rain.
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    27 C today but really hot in the sun. Dripping hot. We had a meteor light up the sky and fall down somewhere in the borderlands Norway-Sweden. They are looking for the place where it hit ground now.
    That's pretty cool Kurben, I hope they find it, let us know if you hear more. 
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • Rain today, managed one quick photo before I had to put my phone away.

GNTLGNTMarsha
  • ...made for a neat pic though....
    FlakeNoirMarsha
  • Kurben said:
    27 C today but really hot in the sun. Dripping hot. We had a meteor light up the sky and fall down somewhere in the borderlands Norway-Sweden. They are looking for the place where it hit ground now.
    Russian Meteor - you need to know - YouTube
    MarshaFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurben
  • Cloudy and humid.. 19C/66F..

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • This is a view of what you showed us before, yes? Chicken place there on the left and that place that looked pinkish on the right .   Such an awesome cozy spot. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • This is a view of what you showed us before, yes? Chicken place there on the left and that place that looked pinkish on the right .   Such an awesome cozy spot. 
    Yes Hedda that's right, I took a snap of the pink trailer to show you what it was exactly. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTMarsha
  • puhhhh. 32 C today. Every step drove floods of sweat from my body (it felt like anyway i may exaggerate slightly...) 
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • ....Seth and I rented a mini-excavator and tore some shit up around here...90 degrees and two fat guys turnin' earth.....nothin' screams sexy like that!!....
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....Seth and I rented a mini-excavator and tore some shit up around here...90 degrees and two fat guys turnin' earth.....nothin' screams sexy like that!!....
    When do we get to see photos of all this manliness?
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT