Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    I'll take some photos of our trees next time I'm out with my client.  There are some that make me feel like I'm walking through a Dr. Seuss story every time we pass them.
    Please do
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaspideyman
  • FlakeNoir said:
    What is the positioning of both countries from the equator?  And how much is the length of compatible weather for palms in each?   How does northern barometric readings differ from southern monthly ? What is the positioning of the earth on its axis in relationship to the sun and what is the tilt measurements for each country?  How many days annually does their weather/ celsius numbers mimic the other ?   Do we have a month where climate is exactly the same and after that, vastly different for the other 11 months? 

Do monkeys dream? 
    If a flower cries when it dies and no one is there to hear, does that mean it didn’t happen ?
    Have i brainwashed you yet?  

Come into my web said the spider to the fly. 

Excellent answer Flakes, Douglas would be proud 👏
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaspideyman
  • ...y'all are lucky that I was at work when the sweaty palmed dreaming monkeys swaggered about in the Thread....

Self Satisfied GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaspideyman
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I'll take some photos of our trees next time I'm out with my client.  There are some that make me feel like I'm walking through a Dr. Seuss story every time we pass them.
    ....Flakes Hears a Who....
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerMarshaspideyman
  • Another beautiful day, 20C/68F....

Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaspideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...y'all are lucky that I was at work when the sweaty palmed dreaming monkeys swaggered about in the Thread....

Self Satisfied GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    Oh you have no idea how relieved I was that you were working! 😄😍
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaspideyman
  • ....ridiculously humid here today.....

Damn Humidity Got Me Like Say No More  Funny Meme on MEME
    KurbenMarshaHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Notaro said:
    A nice day today 18C/64F

Wait the hell one minute — is that a type of palm tree? In ireland?  

That's exactly what I was thinking! I even scrolled back up to see who posted because I thought I must have read it wrong.
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideyman
  • Was a grey morning but it's cleared up a little bit. 17C/62F....

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaspideyman
  • Notaro said:
    A nice day today 18C/64F

Look at those palm trees - I remember telling someone there were palm trees on the Isle of Arran (when I came back to Canada) and they didn't believe me

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroMarshaspideyman
  • Okay, this is interesting — those aren’t  really palm trees, they are a native plant from new zealand!!!!! Very interesting !

“Most of the trees that are called "palm trees" in Ireland, which grow in the gardens all over, are actually Cordyline Australis, a New Zealand tree. They are not palm trees, but are often called palm trees. They are frost hardy and grow in gardens all over the south. They do give a tropical look to the garden.”

We are taking over the world, one palm tree at a time.🌴

The weather is pretty shite here today, so I  may not be able to get the Dr. Seuss snaps. I'll try, but they'd look so much more pretty with a blue sky behind them.
    And it will all depend on how my client is today. 
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • These are not great, my client really wasn't in the mood for Dr. Seuss snaps, she kept trying to knock the phone out of my hand. 

KurbenNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaspideymanNeesy
  • ....you're right!......just need a green eggs & ham cart somewhere along there....
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenMarshaFlakeNoir
  • edited August 2021
    I can't remember where I saw the messages now but the weather thread sounds apropos for this so will post here. When DJ heard how bad hurricane Ida would be she got me to get in touch with Susan, we've been messaging to and fro for a couple days and yesterday they'd been told that both her and her parents and sister's homes were severely damaged. Thankfully her brother managed to get near her home today and apart from some tree damage to fencing, the house itself looks okay on the outside, unsure yet whether water has got inside. 
    I think her folks home is not great by the sound of it and it may be 2 weeks before they get power going and can look at moving back into hers (Susan's) and begin work on her parents or decide to move. Thankfully they all have insurance.

KurbenNotaroMarshacatGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • A cool, but sunny day.

NotaroMarshaKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymancatNeesy
  • It is the last day of the last summer month.... 20 C and a sunny sky without clouds. Hopefully it lasts into september. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotarospideymanMarshacatNeesy
  • ...some hopeful news on Susan, thanks Flake-and send our love please?....weather here is gloomy as the cast off from the hurricane moves North....hopefully will cool us down....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNotarospideymanMarshacatNeesy
  • edited August 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...some hopeful news on Susan, thanks Flake-and send our love please?....weather here is gloomy as the cast off from the hurricane moves North....hopefully will cool us down....
    I will...

I hope things cool down there for you soon. 😊
    NotarospideymanHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    It is the last day of the last summer month.... 20 C and a sunny sky without clouds. Hopefully it lasts into september. 
    You've had a lovely summer Kurben, I'm glad. 😊

Today is our last day of winter... (good... off you f'k then)
    NotarospideymanHedda GablerMarshaKurbenGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I can't remember where I saw the messages now but the weather thread sounds apropos for this so will post here. When DJ heard how bad hurricane Ida would be she got me to get in touch with Susan, we've been messaging to and fro for a couple days and yesterday they'd been told that both her and her parents and sister's homes were severely damaged. Thankfully her brother managed to get near her home today and apart from some tree damage to fencing, the house itself looks okay on the outside, unsure yet whether water has got inside. 
    I think her folks home is not great by the sound of it and it may be 2 weeks before they get power going and can look at moving back into hers (Susan's) and begin work on her parents or decide to move. Thankfully they all have insurance.

Thank you for the update. Holding her in positive vibes. Please pass on my my love and only green lights. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaKurbenGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • Messages passed on for you both.

DJ, I will email you through any further updates. @Hedda Gabler
    NotaroMarshaspideymanKurbenGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Messages passed on for you both.

DJ, I will email you through any further updates. @Hedda Gabler
    Thank you flakers.  I’m hoping to hear when they get back home that damage wasn’t as bad as they thought. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroMarshaspideymanKurbenGNTLGNTcat