Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...."recycled graveyards".....gotta be a story in that.....I need to mull that over.....
    Of course there is. When they dig down and take the graves up they will hear a voice...... "At last i'm free!" and the dead will room around the land seeking for the ancestor that decided not to take care of the grave. Until he finds him, pr her, and takes him with him to the land beyond he will find no rest. No ordinary zombies these, they have motivation to find a particular person. It has a moral (take care of thy ancestors or else!), an actionfilled script and situated far away from big cities. What else do a boxoffice hit need??
    This is a great idea, write that story kurben. I’d love to read it!
    catKurbenGNTLGNT
  • Beautiful day 22C/71F...

KurbencatGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Another gorgeous day, 21C/69F....

GNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...."recycled graveyards".....gotta be a story in that.....I need to mull that over.....
    Of course there is. When they dig down and take the graves up they will hear a voice...... "At last i'm free!" and the dead will room around the land seeking for the ancestor that decided not to take care of the grave. Until he finds him, pr her, and takes him with him to the land beyond he will find no rest. No ordinary zombies these, they have motivation to find a particular person. It has a moral (take care of thy ancestors or else!), an actionfilled script and situated far away from big cities. What else do a boxoffice hit need??
    ...ok, now you'll be hearing from legal team for theft of intellectual property.... :D
    Hedda GablerKurbencat
  • Notaro said:
    Another gorgeous day, 21C/69F....

...the hell it is!...you just recycled the previous days pic.... :D
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotarocat
  • Grey day, storms forecast... 20C/68F....

GNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • Probably last days of what can be called summer this week. 20 C and a little over and a pleasant looking sky. Next week the temps are said to drop to below 15 C. It has been nice. Some leaves has started to turn so autumn is around the corner. But before the leaves fall it can be really beautiful with the explosion of colors on the leaves.......
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotarocatNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Probably last days of what can be called summer this week. 20 C and a little over and a pleasant looking sky. Next week the temps are said to drop to below 15 C. It has been nice. Some leaves has started to turn so autumn is around the corner. But before the leaves fall it can be really beautiful with the explosion of colors on the leaves.......
    ....though it's such a short snippet of time, Fall colors are our favorite here...Tracy and I REALLY enjoy the country back road rides then....
    KurbenHedda GablerNotarocatMarshaNeesy
  • I love how they are putting that fence together. 
    GNTLGNTNotarocatMarsha
  • I love how they are putting that fence together. 
    ....with what appears to be just a smidge of a rainbow peering down....
    Hedda GablerNotarocatMarsha
  • Sea mist creeping in... 16C/60F...

MarshaGNTLGNTspideymancatNeesy
  • Clearing up a bit.... 20C/68F...

GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenMarshaspideymancat
  • ...the sea mist puts me more in mind of the Ireland in literature....good cover for banshees......
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenMarshaspideymancat
  • edited September 2021
    Yes, all those spooky tales of sea mists. Coming from the sea. Not from the seamen, see? If that happens, our story takes a hard left with a bunch of misted-up seamen. Which nobody wants to see crusted-up seamen. 

Ignore me. I may have drank too much coffee
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenMarshaspideymancat
  • Yes, all those spooky tales of sea mists. Coming from the sea. Not from the seamen, see? If that happens, our story takes a hard left with a bunch of misted-up seamen. Which nobody wants to see crusted-up seamen. 

Seaman Cartoons and Comics - funny pictures from CartoonStock
    NotaroMarshaspideymancat
  • Yes, all those spooky tales of sea mists. Coming from the sea. Not from the seamen, see? If that happens, our story takes a hard left with a bunch of misted-up seamen. Which nobody wants to see crusted-up seamen. 

Meme Center - Largest Creative Humor Community  Too much coffee Coffee  meme Coffee quotes funny
    Hedda GablerNotaroMarshaspideymancat
  • Overcast today... 19C/66F....

MarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gablerspideymancat
  • ...feels a bit Fall-ish here.....58 and Sunny......
    Hedda GablerNotarocat
  • @BevVincent ;

How are you and your kit and kin faring? 
    MarshaGNTLGNTNotarocat
  • Nice day, 19C/66F...

GNTLGNTspideymanHedda GablerMarshaFlakeNoircat
  • Notaro said:
    Nice day, 19C/66F...

....sky overhead here in Ohio....

The Green Anole  Clouds Wallpaper Mobile wallpaper
    KurbenNotarospideymanHedda GablerMarshaFlakeNoircat
  • Overcast grey day, 18C/64F...

catGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarsha
  • I have taken zero snaps of the weather/ scenery (except for one of some daffodils at work) over the last 2 or more weeks.
    You're welcome. 😄
     It was for varied reasons, but one of them is summed up very well in this one that Scott posted recently, it made me laugh so hard.  Our weather has also been shite and left me feeling like this....

NotaroKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTHedda Gablerspideymancat