Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Tut, tut, looks like rain -- or sunshine or storms.....

Comments

• ...thanks Flakers!....I'll post a few when we go out leaf peeping....
    FlakeNoirMarshacat
  • It turned out a nice day today...

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • Gorgeous. 💚
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • Miserable grey day, rain and mist.. 16C/60F....

FlakeNoirMarshaKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • edited September 2021
    And like clockwork, I am the tails to your heads, the yin to your yang, the peanut butter to your jam.
    You're misty, I am blue... 

Somebody needs to lay down a beat to that. 

NotaroMarshaKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • You got the blue today.... I'll have to speak to the management about this 🤔
  • Notaro said:
    You got the blue today.... I'll have to speak to the management about this 🤔
    I tell you what, if you also give me tomorrow, I'll let you have the whole weekend.
    If not... you're going to have to fight me for management's phone #. 😁
    NotaroMarshaKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • edited September 2021
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    I tell you what, if you also give me tomorrow, I'll let you have the whole weekend.
    Ok deal.... but if I don't have sunlight streaming through my window first thing Saturday morning then you're in big trouble lady🤔😁
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Ok deal.... but if I don't have sunlight streaming through my window first thing Saturday morning then you're in big trouble lady🤔😁
    Done! Promise.... scout's honour. 😃
    MarshaNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • Here, fall is in progress. its about 14 C and leaves are beginning to leave their hosts. Especially maples. But it is beautiful, we have every shade of brown, red, orange and yellow. This will last for most of october i think.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoircat
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    combio - Lethal Weapons
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshacat
  • Kurben said:
    Here, fall is in progress. its about 14 C and leaves are beginning to leave their hosts. Especially maples. But it is beautiful, we have every shade of brown, red, orange and yellow. This will last for most of october i think.
    Would love to see photos Kurben. 🙂🍁
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • I see you have lived up to your part of the bargain... very good.
    (Totally not scared that I have entered into a contract with a) a naturally "lucky" (🍀) individual, or b) am relying on Irish weather (😳) to come through for me. Oh God, what have I done?)

NotaroHedda GablerMarshaKurbenGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • ....you've made a pact with the divil young lass.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroMarshaKurbencat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....you've made a pact with the divil young lass.....
    I'm freaking out that it's going to rain there tomorrow. 😬😬😬
    Maybe he won't be able to see me from behind his wet windowpane?
    NotaroHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTKurbencat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....you've made a pact with the divil young lass.....
    I'm freaking out that it's going to rain there tomorrow. 😬😬😬
    Maybe he won't be able to see me from behind his wet windowpane?
    Keep Telling Yourself That Darling Captain Jack Sparrow GIF -  KeepTellingYourselfThatDarling CaptainJackSparrow   Jack sparrow Captain  jack Captain jack sparrow
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarshacat
  • SSpringshitDD 

NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • Nice but chilly day... 13C/55F....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • ...a study in contrasts.....NEXT on PBS.........ZZZZZZZZZZZ....Hmmm?....I'm awake, I'm awake!!......
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirHedda Gablercat
  • edited October 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...a study in contrasts.....NEXT on PBS.........ZZZZZZZZZZZ....Hmmm?....I'm awake, I'm awake!!......
    Well I learned it was best not to mess with the divil.... he got rain instead of shine, I had to (eventually) admit defeat. It wasn't pretty.
    So no more reordering of time, or in this case weather. 
    NotaroHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTcat
  • If you click on the photos and zoom in on Ella, her face tells a story. Photo (1) = hope. Photo (2) = resignation/pissed off.

NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • ....looks like me, when I realize the last cookie in the package is gone....
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....looks like me, when I realize the last cookie in the package is gone....
    Very close to the truth in the snaps.😁
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • The skies have just been a load of meh lately... we even got a sun-shower while at the river. 

NotaroMarshaHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNeesycat