Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Movies Are You Viewing?

1717273747577»

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    ....bleak, but watchable......

Cold Pursuit DVD 2019
    Love Liam Neeson. ❤️
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Amazoncom Red Eye Widescreen Edition  Rachel McAdams Cillian Murphy  Brian Cox Jayma Mays Laura Johnson Max Kasch Angela Paton Suzie  Plakson Jack Scalia Terry Press Robert Pine Carl Gilliard Wes Craven
    Not bad. but not exactly anything new. Both MacAdams and Murphy are good. as the heroine and the bad guy. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Last Seen Alive - Wikipedia.....straight forward thriller with generous use of the the "F" word..... :D
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Saw Enough with Jennifer Lopez as a wife trying to run from an abusing husband and finally gets enough og him and hits back. Formulaic  1 A and Lopez did not really seem inspired. Juliette Lewis is in there too as the best friend but was unnoticeable.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Watched Infested.

A you guy in an apartment block in Paris collects exotic insects as pets, he buys a spider from a local supplier. The spider soon escapes and breeds.....and grows......

This was great, I really enjoyed it, good effects, good performances,  my daughter lasted about 20 minutes and ran from the room, it freaked her out. If creepy crawlies give you the heebie jeebies then you'd be advised to watch with caution😁

KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ....dude in the left background looks like Drake's cousin..... :D
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler
  • This started out promising, but for me it took a dive when it started ripping off all of the movie scenes we have all seen a million times.

The Deliverance Update  Release Date

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNotaro
  • ....bad cops....good hearted criminals.....decent ending....

Point Blank 2019 - IMDb
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Army of Thieves - Wikipedia.....prequel to Army of the Dead.....I found it quite entertaining....
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ....a weekend off and caught a couple more....

.....quite a good thriller....

Rebel Ridge  Netflix Media Center

...and for cartoonish violence plus the greatest gathering of wrinkled action heroes anywhere....
    Expendables 2

Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Lon The Professional 1994 - IMDb....babyfaced Gary Oldman, Natalie Portman IS a baby......and Jean Reno is killer, no pun intended.....
    KurbenHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Lon The Professional 1994 - IMDb....babyfaced Gary Oldman, Natalie Portman IS a baby......and Jean Reno is killer, no pun intended.....
    That one is really good!! I saw it at the time but it took years for me to realize that The Natalie portman was That Natalie Portman. But she was great as a baby too.
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • You talking about Jean Reno got me inspired so i watched the earlier Luc Besson movie La Femme Nikita With Anne Perillaud, Jean-Hughes Anglade and Tscheky Karyo in the leads and supported by Jean Reno and Jeanne Moreau. Was made into an american version later with Bridget Fonda in the lead. Codename Nina?? Anyway the french version is much superior.
    Prime Video La Femme Nikita
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....outstanding!....will check this out at some point....
    Hedda Gabler
  • .....lots of literal kick ass action .....
    Blood and Bone - Wikipedia

Hedda GablerKurben