Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Movies Are You Viewing?

Comments

• Why did no one tell me Bordertown: Mural Murders was new on Netflix????

Kari is back!!!!
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Awwww hell to the no.  What have they done ?
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT

Kari is back!!!!
    I didn't know. He's lovely, I adored his character in Bordertown. 
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • Awwww hell to the no.  What have they done ?
    Oh no... they haven't ruined Kari have they? 😳🤞
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Awwww hell to the no.  What have they done ?
    Do you want me to tell you?
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Awwww hell to the no.  What have they done ?
    Do you want me to tell you?
    Um.... uh, yes and no. Yes... no. No. Nope.

Oh God, do they kill him off???😳🥺
    They don't get him therapy and fix his beautiful idiosyncrasies do they? I love those!
    No... don't tell me.🥺

Why? Why would you break something so beautiful and (im)perfect? 😔
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • I will say — i just started it so things have to get better for a full movie. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • I will say — i just started it so things have to get better for a full movie. 
    This is a movie?😳🤔 I've just realised we're in the movie aisle so it must actually be a movie! Duh Flakes... I  thought it was just a new season.  I guess they have free rein then? 😬🤞
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNT
  • I am 22 minutes in and anxious as hell . 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
     I'm just starting it now....
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Bloody hell! The opening scene..😳

Tell me a) that's not Kari (in the apron)
    or b) this is just a nightmare 

😳🤞
  • Oh bad time to start breakfast...🥺😬
  • Oh Kari... 🥺😥😔
    Just finished it. Oh, my gosh. Wow.
    I need to process this.
    And make dinner, oh God I have 45 minutes 😟
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNT
  • We watched BELFAST last night -- a really good film. Judi Dench, Jamie Dornan, Ciarán Hinds and an exceptionally good Caitriona Balfe, plus some child actors who are the main focus. Written and directed by Kenneth Branagh based on his childhood.
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Watched Get Back. Very interesting to see creative geniuses in action. And their creative process....  I mean John and Paul come with halfdone songs they done and George and Ringo are supposed to pick up and create a good lead guitar and a drumbeat that fit on the spot. Its incredible that they managed to do that over and over again. This was i think two weeks of recording and then they were supposed to have an album done!! Crazy. O think my fave part was when John was late one morning and Paul sat down on the spot and created Get Back then and there. You actually see the birth of a musical masterpiece live. Also interesting to note Georges and Ringos reactions. First they arent very interested but then they notice hes got something here and start to work on arrangement.
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • We watched BELFAST last night -- a really good film. Judi Dench, Jamie Dornan, Ciarán Hinds and an exceptionally good Caitriona Balfe, plus some child actors who are the main focus. Written and directed by Kenneth Branagh based on his childhood.
    Did you break down and go to theater ? I want to see this one. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • No, we watched it on iTunes.
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I am 22 minutes in and anxious as hell . 
    I need to process this.
    I’m not sure what to think. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I am 22 minutes in and anxious as hell . 
    I need to process this.
    I’m not sure what to think. 
    Me either, still haven't processed. 
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNT

Kari is back!!!!
    I didn't know either -- thanks for mentioning it. I thought it was pretty good, although I wasn't fond of the way Kari came up with the name of the Judge.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben

Kari is back!!!!
    I didn't know either -- thanks for mentioning it. I thought it was pretty good, although I wasn't fond of the way Kari came up with the name of the Judge.
    I am at a loss to what that ending meant. I would be interested in your take. 

And why did he drag his body out? Halfway was russia.  He wanted it russia’s problem ? Not able to investigate on his side?  And as massalo said, killing him would change kari — hopefully a set-up for another movie. But, is kari a killer now? Tipped over the edge? He could have said massalo started to move towards him after repeated warnings to stop — he felt threatened. Bad guy taken out. Nobody would’ve batted an eye. They would have just had to phone in an investigation,  but, kari isn’t a liar. He wasn’t a killer.   I just don’t know where to go with that ending. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • And just to add, i do not like seeing him so vulnerable. Triggers every little twangy mother vein in my body. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • Kari crossed a border, both physical and metaphorical. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoir

Kari is back!!!!
    I can't for the life of me remember how he came up with the name. At this point I'm fearing the permanent loss of my grey matter.😔
    I need to watch this again.  
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT