Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Movies Are You Viewing?

Comments

• Captain America :The Winter Soldier
    ....fine piece of cinema......
    FlakeNoirNotaro
  • Guardians of the Galaxy
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenGNTLGNT
  • Avengers: Age of Ultron

NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNT
  • We watched one with Bradley Cooper and Robert DeNiro called Limitless - I almost fell asleep at the beginning but it got much better as it went on

NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Ant-Man
    Wow, soon you gnawed your way through every marvel movie in existence! I'm officially impressed. I could never watch that many in a row. Do you plan to take in the spiderman movies and the X-men movies too??
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • edited April 2021
    Kurben said:
    Ant-Man
    Wow, soon you gnawed your way through every marvel movie in existence! I'm officially impressed. I could never watch that many in a row. Do you plan to take in the spiderman movies and the X-men movies too??
    Yes. We are doing every one  we can get.  Having said that,

Captain America: Civil War

this has been the least likable movie for me. I found it slow and boring, but I realize it is part of the bigger picture and sets up things that come after.  
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Dr. Strange
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Spiderman: Homecoming
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • ....all this comic book movie stuff!....didja at least get a complimentary pack of Sea Monkeys?.....
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroHedda Gabler
  • Thor: Ragnarok
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....all this comic book movie stuff!....didja at least get a complimentary pack of Sea Monkeys?.....
    I’m not gonna get sand kicked in my face, that’s for sure. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Don't start me on Sea Monkeys... they'll be great little pets they said, they never really die out; just keep renewing, they said, no more tears, they said.

They fracking lied. 
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Watched The Wretched. A teenager is convinced that a witch has possessed his neighbour, and while snooping around discovers the witch "feeds on the forgotten". This is actually quite good, it's low budget but looks very slick, good special effects and decent performances. It's a pizza and beer good night in.

Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....all this comic book movie stuff!....didja at least get a complimentary pack of Sea Monkeys?.....
    I’m not gonna get sand kicked in my face, that’s for sure. 
    Charles Atlas Please dont shrug that Kung Fool Ayn Rand - YouTube
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Took a break from Marvel movies today but I did see a little screenshot or two of Wandavision.  So, I guess it is a good thing I'm watching these as I see one of the main characters is "Vision."  Who I refuse to call "Vision."  It's Jarvis.   Jarvis Stark.

My son keeps correcting me but I am steadfast.  
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTKurben
  • WandaVision is fascinating.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Black Panther. 

While artistically pretty, i thought the story was stereotypical and weak. I had some problems with it.  

Look forward to seeing black panther with the avengers though. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Black Panther. 

While artistically pretty, i thought the story was stereotypical and weak. I had some problems with it.  

Look forward to seeing black panther with the avengers though. 
    ...you say it well, image over substance....yet the character rocked......now THIS is a character I could see Idris Elba moving into....
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoir
  • NOBODY with Bob Odenkirk and Christopher Lloyd -- big, loud, violent and hilarious.
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • NOBODY with Bob Odenkirk and Christopher Lloyd -- big, loud, violent and hilarious.
    Yep, really enjoyed Nobody, it was great fun. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirBevVincentHedda Gabler