Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Movies Are You Viewing?

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    I'm watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas. 😍
    (my Grinch just got up in semi disgust and left the room)
    ....it is a holiday tradition here.....
    As it should be everywhere... (I blame The Grinch... not the green one)
    ...we have to have at least six copies of the furshlinger thing around here, between VHS and DVD and do ya THINK I can find ANY of them?????......coss not!!!!!....so I ordered another......
    Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv - Find  Share on GIPHY

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNotaro
  • Rewatched an old favourite over the weekend, how it hasn't been remade yet is a mystery....

Full movie.... 

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Prophecy 1979 - Moria....agreed.....FX would certainly be upgraded....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Prophecy 1979 - Moria....agreed.....FX would certainly be upgraded....
    There she is, and to think some would look at that and think it looks cheesy😁
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Prophecy 1979 - Moria....agreed.....FX would certainly be upgraded....
    There she is, and to think some would look at that and think it looks cheesy😁
    ......I know.....I'm ashamed....... ;)
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerKurben
  • Watching the Christmas night movie on TV... The Shawshank Redemption. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • We watched SOUL on Disney+ last night. Utterly charming and so imaginative. My wife wanted to see the live-action version of MULAN so we watched that, too. I liked it a lot more than I expected.
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Watched the new Wonder Woman movie, Wonder Woman 1984, yesterday. Entertaining certainly. I actually preferred this to the avengers movies that were so praised without me ever grasping quite why. That said this is not the best movie ever made but it is good entertainment in a time when entertainment is needed.
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I was really looking forward to WW84, but the steady stream of negative reviews from my friends has put me off it.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I was really looking forward to WW84, but the steady stream of negative reviews from my friends has put me off it.
    .....doesn't mean you won't enjoy it.....just like a story that gets panned, and is a decent page turner....
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gabler
  • The WW84 was ok, not as good as the first one but it was watchable, I'm not a fan of the whole superhero genre but it did pass a couple of hours pleasantly enough.

Watched Disney's Soul as well, really enjoyed it, funny and sweet.

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • I think it helps that I know very little about the DC Universe and the secondary characters in Wonder Woman in general. We liked it okay. It could have done with a 15-20 minute trim, but it wasn't as wretched as some people are saying.
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • I think it helps that I know very little about the DC Universe and the secondary characters in Wonder Woman in general. We liked it okay. It could have done with a 15-20 minute trim, but it wasn't as wretched as some people are saying.
    ....indeed it does help, if you're heavily invested in that universe, you nitpick, just like those of us who tear into a King adaptation....
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler
  • January is going to be a good month for movies on the Criterion Channel. Especially for sci fi lovers. 

They will be much needed company.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Watched The Jungle with Daniel Radcliffe. About some pals adventures and their fight to survive when everything does not go according to plan. The Amazonas can be a dangerous place. Based on a true story from the 80,s.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • January is going to be a good month for movies on the Criterion Channel. Especially for sci fi lovers. 

Well i just lied.  Apparently i looked at the wrong  line up for Criterion.  Nothing to see here.
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy

Well i just lied.  Apparently i looked at the wrong  line up for Criterion.  Nothing to see here.
    Nothing To See Here by neoraed - Meme Center
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • I'm thinking of watching Tenet, Chris Nolans new movie but i'm suspicious of Nolan. I liked his Batman trilogy but was, as obviously one of few, underwhelmed about Interstellar, Inception and Dunkirk. I think, now when he is a name and can do what he like, he tends to be too clever for his own good. Am i the only one that has that feeling about his movies? 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Kurben said:
    I'm thinking of watching Tenet, Chris Nolans new movie but i'm suspicious of Nolan. I liked his Batman trilogy but was, as obviously one of few, underwhelmed about Interstellar, Inception and Dunkirk. I think, now when he is a name and can do what he like, he tends to be too clever for his own good. Am i the only one that has that feeling about his movies? 
    ....I think you are probably right.....don't mess with the recipe that got you where you are....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Revolution of the Daleks.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTBevVincent
  • .....Thor:Ragnarok.....nice mix of humor and action.....

Thor ragnarok - Meme Guy
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy