Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Movies Are You Viewing?

Comments

• I've been going on a nostalghia trip. I've watched Anne of Green Gables from 1985 with Megan Follows as Anne. Good. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTBevVincentHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited November 2020
    Wong kar- wai’ In The Mood For Love — criterion channel

The Tenant — One of Roman Polanski’s Apartment Trilogy.

the other two: Rosrmary’s Baby and  Repulsion.

also Criterion Channel
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I watched one of my fave good mood pictures, The Holiday, with Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz,  and Jack Black and Jude Law to play their love interests. One of few Romantic comedies i like.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I watched one of my fave good mood pictures, The Holiday, with Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz,  and Jack Black and Jude Law to play their love interests. One of few Romantic comedies i like.....
    I love this movie so much Kurben, it's one of my guilty pleasures that I watch every Christmas. 
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    I watched one of my fave good mood pictures, The Holiday, with Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz,  and Jack Black and Jude Law to play their love interests. One of few Romantic comedies i like.....
    I love this movie so much Kurben, it's one of my guilty pleasures that I watch every Christmas. 
    Its one of my guilty pleasures too....  I think this was the fifth time i saw it.... At least.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    Its one of my guilty pleasures too....  I think this was the fifth time i saw it.... At least.
    I always force myself to wait until mid - to late December. 😁
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • I couldn't rein myself in......  And i was in the mood  But it was unusually early for me. Heck, i probably watch it again before new years.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I couldn't rein myself in......  And i was in the mood  But it was unusually early for me. Heck, i probably watch it again before new years.
    I think I've done this with my other Christmas guilty pleasure movie... Love Actually. 😄
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • A few clips of Billy....

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Swingers

I had never seen this movie and recently had a friend use the line, "You're so money, you don't know how money you are" and I thought, I must educate myself.   :D :D :D

While Swingers is not the movie to educate yourself with, I am now in the loop on that quote.  It was a typical buddy movie, it was okay.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Swingers

I had never seen this movie and recently had a friend use the line, "You're so money, you don't know how money you are" and I thought, I must educate myself.   :D :D :D

While Swingers is not the movie to educate yourself with, I am now in the loop on that quote.  It was a typical buddy movie, it was okay.
    Youre so moneywords of wisdomfrom Swingers   Words of wisdom  Words I movie
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Been watching a few comedy clips,

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Saw 2067, an australian dystopic about humanity about to perish that make one last bid for survival by travelling into the future to find a cure. Not unexpectedly everything goes not according to plan. So-so. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Saw 2067, an australian dystopic about humanity about to perish that make one last bid for survival by travelling into the future to find a cure. Not unexpectedly everything goes not according to plan. So-so. 
    2067 Film Review  Hollywood Reporter....my what a big...........helmet........you have........
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • Mank
    I really enjoyed Mank, I thought Gary Oldman was excellent in it. All the cast were terrific. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Watched Porridge The Movie again over the weekend, seen it several times, still funny...

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....watched Thunderball t'other night.....campy 007 fun.......I forgot how man bad puns were used in those films.....

BBC Three - James Bond Disability  Facebook
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Watched From Dusk Tiil Dawn with my daughter, she had never seen it before, she enjoyed it, found it pretty funny in all the right places..... I thought it held up pretty well, performance are good and the effects looked decent. 

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Watched From Dusk Tiil Dawn with my daughter, she had never seen it before, she enjoyed it, found it pretty funny in all the right places..... I thought it held up pretty well, performance are good and the effects looked decent. 

....oh Salma, Salma, Salma.......

SalmaHayek as Santanico Pandemonium in the movie From Dusk Till Dawn  dir by RobertRodriguez 1996  Salma hayek bikini Salma hayek body Salma  hayek young
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • I'm watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas. 😍
    (my Grinch just got up in semi disgust and left the room)
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I'm watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas. 😍
    ....it is a holiday tradition here.....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    I'm watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas. 😍
    ....it is a holiday tradition here.....
    As it should be everywhere... (I blame The Grinch... not the green one)
    NotaroHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNT