Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• 490 HAPPY MONDAY ideas in 2022  happy monday monday blessings monday
    (((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbencatFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • ....right back atcha young lady!.....
    Hedda GablerspideymanKurbencatFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Havent slept a wink tonight.... But if i fall asleep to early, that is now, i wont be able to get up in next morning and tomorrow is you know what day. I think i need something like this!!
    Now thats strong  Cowboy coffee Coffee humor Coffee is life
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • Kurben said:
    Havent slept a wink tonight.... But if i fall asleep to early, that is now, i wont be able to get up in next morning and tomorrow is you know what day. I think i need something like this!!
    Just making sure you're still awake. 

Oh .... unless it's actually sleep time now? 😬 In which case, do not press play. 
    GNTLGNTspideymanKurbenHedda GablerNotaro
  • Enjoy Your Sunday Pictures Photos and Images for Facebook Tumblr  Pinterest and Twitter

(((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    Havent slept a wink tonight.... But if i fall asleep to early, that is now, i wont be able to get up in next morning and tomorrow is you know what day. I think i need something like this!!

Oh .... unless it's actually sleep time now? 😬 In which case, do not press play. 
    Funny Thanks GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    spideymanHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • spideyman said:
    Enjoy Your Sunday Pictures Photos and Images for Facebook Tumblr  Pinterest and Twitter

(((all in need or not)))
    Hi Spidey.  So good to see you.
    spideymanHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:

That was a great idea, Flakes! Thank you. Sadly my body succumbed to the sweet temptation of sleep and i will have difficulties this night. its about 6 PM here now and i have just awoken after sleeping for about 6 hours. Probably will need some helpers later......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:

That was a great idea, Flakes! Thank you. Sadly my body succumbed to the sweet temptation of sleep and i will have difficulties this night. its about 6 PM here now and i have just awoken after sleeping for about 6 hours. Probably will need some helpers later......
    Oh no.... the pup is on his way, he should be there by morning. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNotaro
  • Anyone know how doyou, sunny, holly, ooo, are doing? Holly has a grandbaby coming, when was that?
    Hey!  I just dropped by to check in.  Things at the stump are okay.  I had a small setback with my last bloodwork.  My hemoglobin count is back to normal, but I'm still iron deficient, so I have to take supplements for another few months and check it again.  
    Other than that, I'm good.  I've had a nest of bunny rabbits and a pair of chickadees raising babies in my little hippie birdhouse.  There is a squirrel that runs across my roof every day and crosses the street using the power line.  I've named him Sid.  Sid is batsh*t crazy, but otherwise harmless.  
    While hunting shark teeth, I found a 3-inch spear head or knife blade on the beach.  That was pretty exciting.  
    With the rising prices of everything lately, work is a little on the slow side, but it's giving me all kinds of time to plant flowers and shrubs and catch up on chores that I've let go longer than I should have.  All in all, I have to say life is pretty good.  

Hope Y'all are all doing well and are happy and healthy.

Love and Daisies ♥

KurbencatGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    Anyone know how doyou, sunny, holly, ooo, are doing? Holly has a grandbaby coming, when was that?
    Hey!  I just dropped by to check in.  Things at the stump are okay.  I had a small setback with my last bloodwork.  My hemoglobin count is back to normal, but I'm still iron deficient, so I have to take supplements for another few months and check it again.  
    Other than that, I'm good.  I've had a nest of bunny rabbits and a pair of chickadees raising babies in my little hippie birdhouse.  There is a squirrel that runs across my roof every day and crosses the street using the power line.  I've named him Sid.  Sid is batsh*t crazy, but otherwise harmless.  
    While hunting shark teeth, I found a 3-inch spear head or knife blade on the beach.  That was pretty exciting.  
    With the rising prices of everything lately, work is a little on the slow side, but it's giving me all kinds of time to plant flowers and shrubs and catch up on chores that I've let go longer than I should have.  All in all, I have to say life is pretty good.  

Love and Daisies ♥

.....critters, plantin' and beachcombing.....brought to you by a grant from the Stump Water Syndicate......
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoircatNotaroSundrop
  • edited June 2022
    Sundrop said:
    Anyone know how doyou, sunny, holly, ooo, are doing? Holly has a grandbaby coming, when was that?

Love and Daisies ♥

Thanks for peeking in. Hope they get your blood figured out, cough cough  vampire. 

🧛🏻‍♀️🩸

KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoircatNotaroSundrop
  • ...fangs for the great advice....you really told the tooth, and it didn't suck.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablercatNotaroSundrop
  • Nice seeing you Sunny... come back soon.💜
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablercatNotaroSundrop
  • Stay frosty my friends. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoircatNotaro
  • 95 Happy thursday ideas in 2022  happy thursday thursday good morning  thursday

(((all in need or not)))
    GNTLGNTHedda GablercatFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Happy father’s day, gentlemen,  and anyone who steps into that role. 

Be a good one. 

NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoircatKurben
  • Happy Juneteenth! 

NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoircat