Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Tomorrow is bookshelf day!! My new bookshelf should be arriving in the afternoon and you know that this weekend is earmarked for reorganizing my books. I've plans that involve moving part of my King collection, part of my history books, part of my crime books and also the poetry section will get a new home. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatSundrop
  • Kurben said:
    Tomorrow is bookshelf day!! My new bookshelf should be arriving in the afternoon and you know that this weekend is earmarked for reorganizing my books. I've plans that involve moving part of my King collection, part of my history books, part of my crime books and also the poetry section will get a new home. 
    Washingtons Secret to the Perfect Zoom Bookshelf Buy It Wholesale -  POLITICO
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoircat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    Tomorrow is bookshelf day!! My new bookshelf should be arriving in the afternoon and you know that this weekend is earmarked for reorganizing my books. I've plans that involve moving part of my King collection, part of my history books, part of my crime books and also the poetry section will get a new home. 
    He-he. Not quite but it getting close..... Today turned out to be just a putting it together day. It arrived in several parts  and it arrived at 8 pm instead of 2 pm as agreed so just put together the frame. Will arrange the shelves tomorrow (heightswise i mean) so it fits the books that go there. Think i need to be rested to get it right so no bookmoving today. That fun thing start tomorrow morning!! Looking forward to it. Always happy when i rearrange my books. Maybe i am a bit weird....?
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Kurben said:
    He-he. Not quite but it getting close..... Today turned out to be just a putting it together day. It arrived in several parts  and it arrived at 8 pm instead of 2 pm as agreed so just put together the frame. Will arrange the shelves tomorrow (heightswise i mean) so it fits the books that go there. Think i need to be rested to get it right so no bookmoving today. That fun thing start tomorrow morning!! Looking forward to it. Always happy when i rearrange my books. Maybe i am a bit weird....?
    Not weird at all Kurben, I hope you have fun with your books and new shelves today... enjoy. 🙂
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • ....not weird at all Kurb....books are the best therapy in the world.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoircat
  • ....I got a new, fairly small display case for my figures yesterday....'course it had to be assembled and no instruction sheet accompanied it.....finally got it together, but watching me try to figure it out was like watching a monkey try to screw a football...
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoircatSundrop
  • My bookshelf is up now. Not totally filled though, yet anyway. Mostly because i have to think through what goes where so it makes sense. But its gonna be good in the end i think. And GNT..... , I feel for you! Luckily my package had an instruction sheet so i managed but otherwise...   Otherwise i would have right there with you.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • edited July 2022
    There’s our boy, how was the trip, @GNTLGNT?
    photos?
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoircat
  • ...way to much drive time, but otherwise mostly spent hours at the pool and ocean with Tracy-basking in the sun like a big rotund tortoise....photos will follow when she gets time to download.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatSundrop
  • catcat
    edited August 2022
    We got Ali picked up from UW on Saturday. She had a really great time. Made some important connections and impressed the engineering instructor very much. Her second class was engineering and tech. Anyway, she is not thinking that is the direction she wants to go. But we're gently trying to encourage her to do some research and at least seriously consider it...he offered her some pretty great opportunities if she would take his classes. 

It is great to have her home, but she hasn't really had any time to rest, jumped right into band camp this week, plus all the back to school appts . That's what we're doing today, Ty had dentist at 8, Ali has her sports physical at 10:30 and Scott has an MRI at 12:30 on his other shoulder. He is probably going to need surgery on it soon. 
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSundrop
  • ....you have waaaaaaayyyyy to much downtime....... :D
    catFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • @HollyGolightly

If you peek in — I think you said “meemaw?” (I forget the term of endearment), lives in kentucky. Was your kit and kin safe from the floods? 

If anyone has contact with her, can you ask for me? Also, she’s supposed to be a granny soon, any baby photos?
    GNTLGNTKurbencatFlakeNoir
  • Wait, was it sunny who had meemaw in Kentucky?  I think it might have been sunny. 

Hope she’s doing well. 
    catGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenSundrop
  • Doyou, check in. How’s  the job?
    catGNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurben
  • Sending good thoughts your way Neesy, hope things are going easy for Andy. Josh and kittens too. 
    FlakeNoircatGNTLGNT
  • ....thanks Deej for reaching out to our absentee members.....appreciate ya!....
    catHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ...because....

YARN  I dont like this Its too quiet  American Dad 2005 - S07E13  Comedy  Video gifs by quotes  087219c6
    KurbencatHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • My aunt (she was my fathers younger sister) recently passed in cancer. I'm gonna miss her. The funeral is at the end of next week and i have taken a vacation day to be able to attend.
    catHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:
    My aunt (she was my fathers younger sister) recently passed in cancer. I'm gonna miss her. The funeral is at the end of next week and i have taken a vacation day to be able to attend.
    I'm so sorry, Kurben. Sending big hugs to you. 
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • I’m so sorry Kurben. 
    catKurbenGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:
    My aunt (she was my fathers younger sister) recently passed in cancer. I'm gonna miss her. The funeral is at the end of next week and i have taken a vacation day to be able to attend.
    😥 I'm so sorry Kurben, sending you a warm hug from afar. 🤗❤
    catHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNT
  • ...with the utmost sympathy Kurben....reach out if you need us....
    catKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Kurben said:
    With deepest sympathy. May she be at peace. 
    GNTLGNTcatKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir