Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Good on you Nn. 

Neesy, i’m proud if you that you didn’t give them the bike. I would call cops and tell them to come get it, you felt unsafe and uncomfortable. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • ...Neesy on bike detail....

A female Afghan special force commando unit officer attends a News Photo  - Getty Images
    KurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • Sigh. Someone have blown up The Nordstream gas pipes. Goes between Russia And Germany on the bottom of the baltic sea. According to analysts are Russia or Russia friendly organisations the ones with the most to gain but so far its just speculation since no investigation is possible yet. A lot of Methane gas is out killing fishes in the baltic, rises to the surface and forming big clouds of methane that is drifting in over Sweden and Norway and will probably keep going north towards Svalbard. Not dangerous but not what mother nature needed right now. So far we know little but we do know that it was not an accident. Someone human definitely blow them up.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • i'm a little nervous.... On tuesday i am gonna have a talk with the new boss of the place i work in. She has booked 1 on 1 meetings with everyone and on tuesday its my turn. I mean with Linda it was easy, she knew me and i knew her and she was clear about what her plans was for my future here. This new boss i dont know at all or how she sees my future or anything. Perhaps i'm worrying unnecessary but still.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTSundropNeesy
  • Just show your passion for the work and find the good in her leadership. You’ve got this!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    i'm a little nervous.... On tuesday i am gonna have a talk with the new boss of the place i work in. She has booked 1 on 1 meetings with everyone and on tuesday its my turn. I mean with Linda it was easy, she knew me and i knew her and she was clear about what her plans was for my future here. This new boss i dont know at all or how she sees my future or anything. Perhaps i'm worrying unnecessary but still.....
    I'll be thinking of you Kurben, it's an uncomfortable situation, but probably also for her too as she's having to get to know a bunch of new people.
    I hope she will see your worth, because you really are an asset to them. 
    Let us know how it goes. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....be yourself Kurb....you know the work, you just don't know her...the interview process works both ways.....I have full confidence in you......
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirSundropNeesy
  • Wait, was it sunny who had meemaw in Kentucky?  I think it might have been sunny. 

Hope she’s doing well. 
    Nope, not me.  All my kin people are in NC, and most of them still live pretty close to the stump.  

I'm finally able to check in.....it's been a good summer.  Just returned from the first real vacation in over 4 years.  Drove across the mountain to the Smokies.....Bryson City, Cherokee, Maggie Valley...lots of great hiking, good food, even did a little reading beside the creek in the woods while BF fished Noland Creek.  

Hope Y'all are well and happy here.  I'm gonna see how much I can get caught up before heading to work.  ♥
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Done with my 1 to 1 meeting with the new boss. Went well. You might even say very well. She said it would be one of her priorities to manage an extension of my stay at the court. She also said that many of my coworkers had said some very nice things about the work i do. Seems i was worrying a little unnecessary.....  Rather pleased with how it all went.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirnot_nadineGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Hey sunny! Okay, it was Holly, my first thought until I second guessed myself. Glad all is well. 

Kurben— terrific it all went so well. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesySundrop
  • Sundrop said:
    Wait, was it sunny who had meemaw in Kentucky?  I think it might have been sunny. 

Hope she’s doing well. 
    Nope, not me.  All my kin people are in NC, and most of them still live pretty close to the stump.  

I'm finally able to check in.....it's been a good summer.  Just returned from the first real vacation in over 4 years.  Drove across the mountain to the Smokies.....Bryson City, Cherokee, Maggie Valley...lots of great hiking, good food, even did a little reading beside the creek in the woods while BF fished Noland Creek.  

Hope Y'all are well and happy here.  I'm gonna see how much I can get caught up before heading to work.  ♥
    Hi Sunny, really nice to hear from you, it sounds like things are going very well with you, I'm pleased as the last year or more was tough.🙂
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNeesySundrop
  • Kurben said:
    Done with my 1 to 1 meeting with the new boss. Went well. You might even say very well. She said it would be one of her priorities to manage an extension of my stay at the court. She also said that many of my coworkers had said some very nice things about the work i do. Seems i was worrying a little unnecessary.....  Rather pleased with how it all went.
    Brilliant! I'm stoked for you Kurben, this is just great news. 🙂
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Done with my 1 to 1 meeting with the new boss. Went well. You might even say very well. She said it would be one of her priorities to manage an extension of my stay at the court. She also said that many of my coworkers had said some very nice things about the work i do. Seems i was worrying a little unnecessary.....  Rather pleased with how it all went.
    GIF bravo crowd cheering - animated GIF on GIFER - by Lalmeena
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Spent the day in bed, well at least the evening and doubt i'll sleep very well. Somehow when i bent down to pick a thing up something in my back just below the shoulders started to hurt. Very difficult to find a position that does not hurt. My plan is to make it throw tomorrow and then rest the back as muck as possible in the weekend with as few movements as possible. See how it works out.
    Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Spent the day in bed, well at least the evening and doubt i'll sleep very well. Somehow when i bent down to pick a thing up something in my back just below the shoulders started to hurt. Very difficult to find a position that does not hurt. My plan is to make it throw tomorrow and then rest the back as muck as possible in the weekend with as few movements as possible. See how it works out.
    Ouch. Hope it eases up. 
    KurbencatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Feel better, @Kurben! ❤
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Spent the day in bed, well at least the evening and doubt i'll sleep very well. Somehow when i bent down to pick a thing up something in my back just below the shoulders started to hurt. Very difficult to find a position that does not hurt. My plan is to make it throw tomorrow and then rest the back as muck as possible in the weekend with as few movements as possible. See how it works out.
    Try to do some gentle stretches Kurben, and lie on the floor on your back for short periods, be careful getting up, roll onto your side (carefully) then hands and knees, (keep your tummy muscles tight so you don't also hurt your lower back,  compensating) 
    When standing, use the vertical edge of a  door frame to help stretch the muscles running from your spine and outward towards your shoulder blades. Move your body so the hard edge is sitting just between your spine and muscle, do it on both sides of your spine.

If your other medication allow, take some anti-inflammatories, like ibuprofen. (check for indications first)

Hope you're feeling better soon. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • ...Flakers gave the exact same advice I would...you've have done something to make the muscles in that area tight, and that simple task was the trigger that started the pain cascade....massage or chiropractic would get you readjusted.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Thanks for the advice! Much appreciated. I think it is retreating. Much better now. Have been lying on my back all day reading. Backs are curious things....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • I've had a bad saturday....  I'm not sure but the indications is i had a seizure during the night. Monstrous headache, a severe tooth impression in my tongue and the kind of pain in the calfes you get when they have cramped for a while. The headache is finally gone, its about 8 pm here, very tired, will rest tomorrow, after all then its monday again and the work begins. Sigh.
    GNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I've had a bad saturday....  I'm not sure but the indications is i had a seizure during the night. Monstrous headache, a severe tooth impression in my tongue and the kind of pain in the calfes you get when they have cramped for a while. The headache is finally gone, its about 8 pm here, very tired, will rest tomorrow, after all then its monday again and the work begins. Sigh.
    I’m sorry to hear this kurben. I always worry for you. But glad you can have a day of rest. 
    GNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    I've had a bad saturday....  I'm not sure but the indications is i had a seizure during the night. Monstrous headache, a severe tooth impression in my tongue and the kind of pain in the calfes you get when they have cramped for a while. The headache is finally gone, its about 8 pm here, very tired, will rest tomorrow, after all then its monday again and the work begins. Sigh.
    I’m sorry to hear this kurben. I always worry for you. But glad you can have a day of rest. 
    Thank you! But i learned to cope with it during the years. After all i lived with it since i was about 5. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy