Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• @GNTLGNT — how is Tracy doing? 
    not_nadineKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....day to day.....we're closing in on what looks like a COVID induced heart arrhythmia, atrial fibrillation.....Cardiology is seeing an uptick in cases of same, and her heart monitor is showing evidence....it has spurred terrible anxiety in her-to the point of borderline agoraphobia....afraid of going anywhere, in case she gets hit with an episode...they can be debilitating, and she has been fighting this for over 4 months....it is very upsetting, because she has always been a "go anywhere, do anything" lady....we keep battling.....and she said to tell you all thanks for checking on her...
    KurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited October 2022
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....day to day.....we're closing in on what looks like a COVID induced heart arrhythmia, atrial fibrillation.....Cardiology is seeing an uptick in cases of same, and her heart monitor is showing evidence....it has spurred terrible anxiety in her-to the point of borderline agoraphobia....afraid of going anywhere, in case she gets hit with an episode...they can be debilitating, and she has been fighting this for over 4 months....it is very upsetting, because she has always been a "go anywhere, do anything" lady....we keep battling.....and she said to tell you all thanks for checking on her...
    Yep, that shit attacks bodies. Sorry it is so scary for her and you all.  Not only scary for a heart episode, but also scary for any new covid infection — every one does more damage. 

You guys will just have to bring the fun to her. Being cautious is smart and staying home doesn’t have to be a sad sack jail sentence. You are a creative and funny guy, keep her laughing and active until she’s ready to safely venture out.  
    She’s got this and so do you. ❤️
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....day to day.....we're closing in on what looks like a COVID induced heart arrhythmia, atrial fibrillation.....Cardiology is seeing an uptick in cases of same, and her heart monitor is showing evidence....it has spurred terrible anxiety in her-to the point of borderline agoraphobia....afraid of going anywhere, in case she gets hit with an episode...they can be debilitating, and she has been fighting this for over 4 months....it is very upsetting, because she has always been a "go anywhere, do anything" lady....we keep battling.....and she said to tell you all thanks for checking on her...
    Living with AF is a big life change but something you can do safely with good condition management and let's face it Tracy you're living with your very own nurse who is completely well equipped to help you manage this. 💜
    Build your confidence at your own pace with gentle exercise/breathing/yoga/meditation/music/whatever gives you joy and peace, eat a healthy heart diet/unprocessed foods -fruits and vegetables, nuts, some dairy... take your medication and listen to your body as well as your health providers.
    Talk with the people that love you and that you cherish... you will be okay, you will. 💜
    Kurbennot_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • They did not catch the snake, he returned of his own free will the same way he escaped during the night. Probably tired of the roof and feeling the smell of food and water and warmth in the terrarium. He is fine, in good health and is spennding some time in isolation now. Not as punishment but so they can fix his home so it doesn't happen again.
    not_nadineGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....thank you girls.....I don't like seeing m'lady like this, and not being able to "fix" it....your concern and advice is greatly appreciated.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    They did not catch the snake, he returned of his own free will the same way he escaped during the night. Probably tired of the roof and feeling the smell of food and water and warmth in the terrarium. He is fine, in good health and is spennding some time in isolation now. Not as punishment but so they can fix his home so it doesn't happen again.
    Cobra memes Best Collection of funny Cobra pictures on Americas best pics  and videos
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....thank you girls.....I don't like seeing m'lady like this, and not being able to "fix" it....your concern and advice is greatly appreciated.....
    There are lots of ways to "fix" things, just keep communicating with each other and she will feel your support, there are lots of things you can fix, which will help you both feel more in control of this change in your lives. 
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    They did not catch the snake, he returned of his own free will the same way he escaped during the night. Probably tired of the roof and feeling the smell of food and water and warmth in the terrarium. He is fine, in good health and is spennding some time in isolation now. Not as punishment but so they can fix his home so it doesn't happen again.
    I'm really relieved he's back home safely and that nobody was hurt in the process. 
    Thanks for the updates. 
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Yes, as flake said. It’s been fun being part of the Cobra Caper. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Happy Halloween to you all...

🦇💀👽☠️🤡👻👿👺🐈‍⬛

not_nadineGNTLGNTghost19Hedda GablerNeesy
  • Happy Halloween!

May be an image of 3 people
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • I looked up the weather forecast for Granada so i know what to pack. Seems it is supposed to be much warmer than usual due to hot weather from africa sweeping in. Normal is about 16 C but now they say 23-24 C for my entire stay. Might have to rethink a bit.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....thank you girls.....I don't like seeing m'lady like this, and not being able to "fix" it....your concern and advice is greatly appreciated.....

I hope the situation improves my friend. Please give her my best and that goes to you and all of your family, Scott.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • I hope everyone has a very safe but scary Halloween tonight. Tried my luck at pumpkin carving this last Saturday night, the results weren't spectacular, but not my worst endeavor I don't think....Happy Halloween everyone.
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ghost19 said:
    GNTLGNT said:

I hope the situation improves my friend. Please give her my best and that goes to you and all of your family, Scott.
    .....appreciate it bro!....back atcha on the "best" stuffs.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Funny Halloween Ecards  Blue Mountain....Happy Halloween!!!....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ghost19 said:
    I hope everyone has a very safe but scary Halloween tonight. Tried my luck at pumpkin carving this last Saturday night, the results weren't spectacular, but not my worst endeavor I don't think....Happy Halloween everyone.
    Did you do that? Great job!!!
    ghost19KurbenFlakeNoirnot_nadineGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ghost19 said:
    I hope everyone has a very safe but scary Halloween tonight. Tried my luck at pumpkin carving this last Saturday night, the results weren't spectacular, but not my worst endeavor I don't think....Happy Halloween everyone.

THANKS! I took a lot of time Saturday night with the stencil and the carving kit. Went very slow and tried to make exact cuts. All in all, for a very non-crafty type of person such as myself, I wasn't completely disappointed in the results....It looked good on the front porch last night.
    FlakeNoirnot_nadineGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited October 2022
    Well, meet me in hell for a great time. Cat opened up the portal because she watched Hocus Pocus, and I’m her wing man setting up the eyeball station. 

It’s cold here. Good. I hate Halloween.  My eyeball station is going to be busy. 
    ghost19KurbenFlakeNoirnot_nadineGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ghost19 said:
    This is terrific! Really great work!
    ghost19Kurbennot_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited October 2022
    FlakeNoir said:
    ghost19 said:
    This is terrific! Really great work!

Thank you! It was like watching a 5-year old try REALLY hard to stay in the lines while coloring.....lol, but I had a good time trying....
    FlakeNoirKurbennot_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited October 2022
    So then.  Halloween.

Didn't really think about it all day.  I came home from work. 

KNOCK KNOCK! 

("oh fuk, I'm thinking")   I didn't have anything.

BF say's "grab the ice pops"

So my little trick or treaters got unfrozen ice pops  :/  

These popsicles have been in the freezer for over two days but the red and  green ones havent froze  rmildlyinteresting

GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • ghost19 said:
    ghost19 said:

THANKS! I took a lot of time Saturday night with the stencil and the carving kit. Went very slow and tried to make exact cuts. All in all, for a very non-crafty type of person such as myself, I wasn't completely disappointed in the results....It looked good on the front porch last night.
    ...and with all yer nose pickers intact??...dang boy, you gots the makins of a fine human bein' someday.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda Gablerghost19Neesy