Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Hacked!  Me!!  Amazon. 
     Just spent the last 4 hours trying get it sorted out.   
    I have to change my account number, add all stuff for bills.  Cancelled card and picking up a new one.

I am ok,
     I expanded my curse word vocabauly with whispers.  Some are real random keepers.
    but treated all with respect who were helping.  

I said my name and spelled it so many times today that I am speaking like a robot.
      Yabba Dabba Do

Fred Flintstone - Wikipedia
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Hacked!  Me!!  Amazon. 
     Just spent the last 4 hours trying get it sorted out.   
    I have to change my account number, add all stuff for bills.  Cancelled card and picking up a new one.

I am ok,
     I expanded my curse word vocabauly with whispers.  Some are real random keepers.
    but treated all with respect who were helping.  

I said my name and spelled it so many times today that I am speaking like a robot.
      Yabba Dabba Do

Fred Flintstone - Wikipedia
    Oh crap! I'm really sorry to hear that, thank goodness you've been able to sort it. Human beings are such assholes, damn why can't people just be bloody decent? 🥺
    not_nadineKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited December 2022
    Yeah, just have to go get a new debit card and figure out what bills I've had attached to it.  I copied the name and put it in facebook search, It's all in Russian.
     I got a new email from amazon saying "hello ana" someone is attempting to access your account.  My name is not 'ana', and to make it worse the agents at amazon kept calling me that.  grrrrr  :#
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited December 2022
    Spidey, is Pat okay? I had a dream. Not about Pat per se, but about blue people — characters in a book he recommended. Out of the blue, pardon the pun, i dreamed something i read over a year ago for no reason, it usually has a person meaning. 
    FlakeNoirKurbennot_nadineGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Neesy!!  Thank you so much for the Christmas Card. Really appreciated it.

To all my friends on this site let me quote an old favourite of mine

So this is Christmas
    And what have you done?
    Another year over
    And a new one just begun

A very merry Christmas
    And a happy New Year
    Let's hope it's a good one
    Without any fear

This is my christmas card to all of you. Enjoy yourselves and have a wonderful time.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Thank you @Kurben wishing you and everyone here a wonderful Christmas/Holiday season too. 
    🎄❤️💚💜💙❤💚💜💙🎄
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • “And so, as Tiny Tim said, 'A Merry Christmas to us all; God bless us, everyone!”

― Charles Dickens, The Best of Dickens
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Wishing you all a merry christmas, I hope it's a stress free and enjoyable one for everyone...

KurbenNeesyHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Just want to say thank you to all who said prayers for Andy;

In his most recent CT scan they said the tumours had not gotten any bigger - he will go for another CT in about three months.

KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Neesy said:
    Just want to say thank you to all who said prayers for Andy;

In his most recent CT scan they said the tumours had not gotten any bigger - he will go for another CT in about three months.

This is great news Neesy. So happy for you guys. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Neesy said:

Hope you guys had a great christmas!! And will have many more!!! And thanks so much for the Christmas card. Really appreciated it.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Probably the two greatest dancers of the movies made ONE number together. At christmas we can enjoy it.

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Neesy said:

Glad to hear this news Neesy, Merry Christmas to you and your family there. 🎄
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • Tomorrow i and a group of friends will go out and do a celebratory new years thing in a favorite pub of ours. We do it a few days before since some have plans with family. This way we all can be together and eat, drink, laugh and talk for a long evening without thinking about anything else.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Have the best time kurben. Sounds fun!
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Tomorrow i and a group of friends will go out and do a celebratory new years thing in a favorite pub of ours. We do it a few days before since some have plans with family. This way we all can be together and eat, drink, laugh and talk for a long evening without thinking about anything else.
    Wonderful! Have fun Kurben, be safe. ❤️
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy