Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• ....I knew a few inmates that looked like that.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • The surgrey was unsuccesful.  He is in CCU.  
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Very good. 
    GNTLGNT
  • Intestive care.
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I'm sorry, Nottie. I'll send best wishes for him to pull through.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • I feel so helpless and guilty.  Slept very early, (exausted)
     and now I am up and called the hosital. They will move him out of CCU to a regular room when a bed opens.  I collected my laptop from work yesterday, notified my boss, so I can log on from home.  I plan on going again as soon as visitors are open at 10 am.

I just can't believe that the Doctor called and said everything went well.  I will collect his records and get him fixed up with another doctor.  I will demamd to speak with him.
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....depending on the procedure, a brief stay in a "step-down" unit is not unusual, more intense monitoring till he stabilizes....I hope for the best....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited January 2023
    He had heart surgery.

of course they will put him in ICU or CCU to recover. That’s where I would want my loved one. and once they determine he is stable and everything is going as planned, then and only  then do they move him to regular recovery and then to a regular room. 

They did the right thing. He is being monitored as he should be. 

I hope he is feeling great soon and home with you quickly and safely. 

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Not released today.  Maybe tomorrow.
    When I left the hospital, he was singing Broadway show tunes (little shop of horrors) to the nurses.  Good lord.

I love this man.
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Not released today.  Maybe tomorrow.
    When I left the hospital, he was singing Broadway show tunes (little shop of horrors) to the nurses.  Good lord.

I love this man.
    See. He’s good. They are taking extra special care. He will be home soon. Rest until then, nn. You will run yourself ragged. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • I'm ragged.
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • I loved her.  Even dressed up for halloween  - my mom maded the costumes for my friend and I.  Very Creepy now to look back on..
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited June 2023

prayer-person-praying-hands - Diocese of Bridgeport
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited February 2023
    Hang in their nn. Not so easy some days. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Thank you.  I tend to just break down,   I sleep instead of taking charge.  And I wish that I could be more assertive.. Messing up everywhere.

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited February 2023
    This company was hoping to replace 'Ralph' who has done  this job for 20 years.

I am not Ralph.

My man in is afib. Awaiting another heart surgery.  I just want to say fuck it all and take care of him.  I want to retire, but that means losing our apt with nowhere to go.

I will post in other threads.Thank you all for thinking of me.

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited February 2023
    I’m so sorry you are overwhelmed. It’s easy when it’s a constant stream of fires to put out. Each one alone can be challenging enough, but a queue out the door of problems (big and small) adds so much pressure.  Ugh. Don’t look ahead, i mean that. Take each day and its fuckery and tackle what you can do on that day. Do the day.  

Looking ahead stacks the teetering deck. 

Do. The. Day. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Thank you Flakers.   So much has happened.

The operation was not a success.   He has to do it again.  Trying my best to take care of him.

My best friend in the world, since we will little kids, won't speak to me because of a text misunderstanding.  She blasted me with unkind words - her husband is going thru the same exact thing as Kris.  I did not inqire about her husband before I sent the text.   Only updated her on his condition,without finishing the text , was texting about my issues.

Texting sucks.

I've been trying to reach out to her.  No luck, and it hurts my heart.

Been running on spent fuel, and my boss told me that I have to improve.
    Going to lose my job, because I can not focus.
    I'm really sorry to hear this, you must be feeling completely overwhelmed. 😔
    Hedda has some really good advice above, one problem at a time.
    Don't give up on yourself, N.N... you've come so far. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Sorry I haven't posted.  Thank you all for kind words.

The situation has remained unchanged.  He went to the doctor on Monday, only to have him repeat that he did not have a long enough catheter to complete the procedure.

That's a big giant red flag that he is incompentent, and referred him to another doctor in NYC.

Kris fell out of bed last night!  

He is sending all of his medical records to another doctor he has seen before before he moved here with me.

I am am trying to concentrate at my job and not make any stupid mistakes.  Going well so far.  I have good drawings going out.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • ...continued good thoughts Nottie....I hate stressors of all types, and I know how miserable it can be....hugs aplenty....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • I hope this gets resolved soon via the other doctor. 

Good news on the work front, try to stay confident with this You know you can do the work well and having successes there might help you handle the things you feel less in charge of. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Sorry I haven't posted.  Thank you all for kind words.

The situation has remained unchaged.  He went to the doctor on Monday, only to have him repeat that he did not have a long enough catheter to complete the procedure.

That's a big giant red flag that he is incompentent refered him to another doctor in NYC.

He fell out of bed last night!  

I am trying to concentrate at my job and not make any stupid mistakes.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Sending a lot of good thoughts to Nottie! Stay strong. Also get well soon wishes to her man. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTnot_nadineFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Hope kris is doing well and you too nn. 
    not_nadineGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy