Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Thanks Deej.    <3   Doing the best we can.

Now can we please change the topic of this thread?  I do not want it to be about me. :|

How 'bout them Eagles in the superbowl??  Go birds.  Grew up around there.
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • edited February 2023
    Okey doke. 

Scott, how is your newest grandbaby? Since he dropped, i don’t think we’ve gotten any updates. He’s in college now, right? 😄😉

things going better with his mom? Did you have your come to Jesus talk?
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • I need a nap. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • Okey doke. 

Scott, how is your newest grandbaby? Since he dropped, i don’t think we’ve gotten any updates. He’s in college now, right? 😄😉

things going better with his mom? Did you have your come to Jesus talk?
    ...he's doing post-Doctoral studies on the mating habits of mudskippers.....actually Chuggers is great, going on 10 months and he's a bruiser......things have smoothed out with Mom......and they are expecting again, our first ever granddaughter!....due this Summer....we are all a bit nervous, ain't ever had no babbies with female parts since my daughter who is 35.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • edited February 2023
    I bet he is your best Bubbay.

Those roller genes are strong. Line all your boys up and they all look alike. 

And Scott! You’ve been holding out! A baby girl! So many cute things to buy for girls!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • edited February 2023
    SLOW arrrrggghhhh!!!!
    GNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • Fast again.........
    GNTLGNTNeesy
  • I bet he is your best Bubbay.

Those roller genes are strong. Line all your boys up and they all look alike. 

And Scott! You’ve been holding out! A baby girl! So many cute things to buy for girls!
    ...yes'm the Roller DNA is strong, like Ox!...no denying those chillun's....and cute things?...maybe....I'm opting to make her a tomboy.....she'll need to be to combat the pure-d orneriness of the boys.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • Happy St. Patrick's Day, with all green love from New Zealand. ☘️💚☘️💚☘️💚☘️💚☘️💚

GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • And on Wordscapes today: 😃💚☘️

KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • edited March 2023
    Fun day!  Happy St. P!
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • I have this on a t-shirt and wore it yesterday to work. ☘️💚😁

GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • In the weeks leading up, I'd painted this rock while working with my client and put it and a few more out for other painted-rock hunters to find. ☘️

KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • ...that is way cool and finding these kind of treasures makes one's heart light....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    In the weeks leading up, I'd painted this rock while working with my client and put it and a few more out for other painted-rock hunters to find. ☘️

Love that you do this!
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • Belated Happy Saint Patricks day to all

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Apologies for my absence, had an extended family sudden bereavement, so couldn't get time to jump in here😔
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....no apology my dear friend....you grieve, we grieve....that is why this is such a tight knit circle....comfort and solace your way, following these devastating circumstances...
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited March 2023
    Notaro said:
    Apologies for my absence, had an extended family sudden bereavement, so couldn't get time to jump in here😔
    Never apologise for this. Sending hugs for you and your family, my friend. 🤗💚
    KurbenNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Thank you my friends, it means a lot to me❤️🌹
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  •  Would kiss.

No need to kiss any frogs or toads Nn - you have your Prince ♥ (yay - good for you) ♥

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNotaro
  • edited March 2023
    The surgrey was unsuccesful.  He is in CCU.  

Sorry I haven't posted.  Thank you all for kind words.

The situation has remained unchaged.  He went to the doctor on Monday, only to have him repeat that he did not have a long enough catheter to complete the procedure.

That's a big giant red flag that he is incompentent refered him to another doctor in NYC.

He fell out of bed last night!  

I am trying to concentrate at my job and not make any stupid mistakes.

So sorry to hear this - sending you lots of healing vibes for BF - I will say a prayer for him

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaro