Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• ...good news all around girly!!....Blessed be......
    not_nadineHedda GablerKurbenNeesyFlakeNoir
  • Update, and thanks for the well wishes.   He is still in ICU, but doing better.  He looks good and his attitude is much better than I expected. They have a port in his neck that is delivering medicine direct to the heart.  They hope to get him home this weekend.

Other news, Interview and  got a new job today before heading to the hospital.  Same stuff, mechanical drawings.  Small place, I'm sick of the corporate bs. 

It's in a town not far from me, actually they film scary movies there.  Friday the 13th.. others.  :o   
    So when do you start your acting career as an extra in horror movies??
    not_nadineGNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoir
  • My new ride to work.

Friday the 13th 2009  Really Awful Movies
    GNTLGNTKurbenNeesyFlakeNoir
  • edited May 2023
    Ok, we have a new reality.  He has decided with his doctors approval not to have a very risky surgery.
    Kris will be coming home on Monday.  He will recieve Hospice/palliative care from a nurse who will check on him everyday.
    I'm positive.  We will have a blast and do everything he wants to do.

His sister is planning on renting a B&B on a lake in the Adirondack Mountains were he grew up and he will fish and relax on the lake.
    He is in good spirits and cracking up all of the nurses.  He's a handful  :)
    So I am good just waiting for his release.

13 Scenic Mountain Ranges in the US You Can Easily Visit This Summer
    KurbenHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoir
  • Just as a heads up..... when next week is over i jump on a plane to greece and will likely be absent from then. Nothing to worry about but when i'm away on retreats like that i am almost unreachable and will probably not check in here. Will be back about the 10,th of june. I have just started to think about which books to bring.
    not_nadineHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited May 2023
     I'm tryin to hold up here.  Kris is home on pallative care.  He is in good spirits, but very tired.  He will get his legs back in a few days, he assures me.  His doctors were very blunt with me to make sure I understood.
    We are going to have a blast as soon as I get my shit together.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Just as a heads up..... when next week is over i jump on a plane to greece and will likely be absent from then. Nothing to worry about but when i'm away on retreats like that i am almost unreachable and will probably not check in here. Will be back about the 10,th of june. I have just started to think about which books to bring.
    Thanks for letting us know. And have fun!
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Just as a heads up..... when next week is over i jump on a plane to greece and will likely be absent from then. Nothing to worry about but when i'm away on retreats like that i am almost unreachable and will probably not check in here. Will be back about the 10,th of june. I have just started to think about which books to bring.
    21 Jokes That Only People Who Know Greek Mythology Will Get  Bored Panda
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • I'm just catching up after some time away.
    Welcome to your new home, Scott.

Sorry to hear about your news, N.N.

Kurben, I hope your vacation will be lovely. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • ...and as weird as it sounds-since I grew up in the other house....THIS place FEELS like home....
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...and as weird as it sounds-since I grew up in the other house....THIS place FEELS like home....
    I'm so glad... ❤️ home can be anywhere at all, if you let it be.
    Make it yours, together. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited June 2023
    --deleted--
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Oh Flakers.  Holding your hand.  

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • No advice, Flake all i can offer is a comfort hug. Sending good vibes your way!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • edited June 2023

....sounds like a "normal" post-surgical complication, but hopefully he's on supplemental oxygen and he may need them to do a needle aspiration of any air or fluid around the lung bases if it doesn't slowly resolve on it's own....prayers and absolute best hopes darlin'....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Sorry I've ghosted you all. Several reasons why I wasn't coming but all on me, not because of anyone or anything here. There are a gazillion posts I haven't read and know I never will. So, my apologies to all who have been going through tough times and I haven't been around to give my support or good times to wish congratulations and well wishes. I'll try to do better going forward. New motto: Begin again.
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Kurbennot_nadineHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTBevVincentNeesy
  • Amazoncom ShirtScope I Love Marsha T Shirt I Heart Marsha Tee  Clothing  Shoes  Jewelry

We all do!.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenMarsha
  • I hope everything gets fixed flakers. Scary and exhausting. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • edited June 2023
    GNTLGNT said:

....sounds like a "normal" post-surgical complication, but hopefully he's on supplemental oxygen and he may need them to do a needle aspiration of any air or fluid around the lung bases if it doesn't slowly resolve on it's own....prayers and absolute best hopes darlin'....
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenMarsha
  • ....wasn't thinking high flow, just like 2-3L low flow as supplementation.....hopes continue m'dear......
    Hedda GablerKurbenMarshaFlakeNoir