Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• Amazoncom ShirtScope I Love Marsha T Shirt I Heart Marsha Tee  Clothing  Shoes  Jewelry

We all do!.

Love you all, too. <3 <3
    Kurbennot_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • edited June 2023
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....wasn't thinking high flow, just like 2-3L low flow as supplementation.....hopes continue m'dear......
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshanot_nadineKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • ....ding & blast!!....that sucks canal water and I hope for a good bounce back....
    FlakeNoirMarshaHedda GablerNotaro
  • I’m not quite sure where neesy lives but hopefully she isn’t around these fires. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • I hope your vacation is going well Kurben. I've completely forgotten where you said you were going (sorry) but I hope it's warm and you're reading a gazillion interesting books. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerMarshaKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • ....he read the gazillion in the first hour of the trip....now he's stalking all the local shops with a poke sack on his back.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaKurbenNotaroNeesy
  • I’m not quite sure where neesy lives but hopefully she isn’t around these fires. 
    I read in online news today that there were over 400 fires burning. 🥹 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenNotaroMarshaNeesy
  • Hi there! I'm back! With a nice tan (mostly front though because i find it uncomfortable to read lying on my front). With the exception for a beautiful thunderstorm an evening (The lightnings were chasing each other on the sky over my hotel, I love a good thunderstprm!) the weather were great. Not too hot to handle, about 27 C, good food and the cretan friendliness is very nice. After you been to a meal they bring in a little bottle of Ouzo or Raki as a free goodbye drink. I found it only polite to empty the little bottle, about 3 glasses, before leaving. I prefer Ouzo to Raki i must say. I also tried the rather special greek white wine Retsina which have a taste of resin (is it resin i mean? the stuff that can ooze out from trees and is sticky.) It is an old greek tradition back in the days when the old greeks were big traders. To seal the wine amphoraes they used resin and the wine got a very special taste from it. Interesting i describe it as. I thought of doing an excursion to an island named Gramvousa that sounded interesting but lazyness won out and i spent my days either at the pool or at the beach. I finished 9 books while i was away and had a lovely time. i havent really followed news which is nice.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroMarshaNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    Hi there! I'm back! With a nice tan (mostly front though because i find it uncomfortable to read lying on my front). With the exception for a beautiful thunderstorm an evening (The lightnings were chasing each other on the sky over my hotel, I love a good thunderstprm!) the weather were great. Not too hot to handle, about 27 C, good food and the cretan friendliness is very nice. After you been to a meal they bring in a little bottle of Ouzo or Raki as a free goodbye drink. I found it only polite to empty the little bottle, about 3 glasses, before leaving. I prefer Ouzo to Raki i must say. I also tried the rather special greek white wine Retsina which have a taste of resin (is it resin i mean? the stuff that can ooze out from trees and is sticky.) It is an old greek tradition back in the days when the old greeks were big traders. To seal the wine amphoraes they used resin and the wine got a very special taste from it. Interesting i describe it as. I thought of doing an excursion to an island named Gramvousa that sounded interesting but lazyness won out and i spent my days either at the pool or at the beach. I finished 9 books while i was away and had a lovely time. i havent really followed news which is nice.
    Welcome home @Kurben, it sounds like a really fine time. Relaxing and rejuvenating, I'm so pleased it was. 😊
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroKurbenMarshaNeesy
  • ....indeed....ingesting words and fermented grapes and spritely spirits....
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • Welcome home! 
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTMarshaNeesy
  • Sorry I have not checked in.  It's been a terrible time.  I cant speak about it now.  Kris is now at the beach with his sister taking care of him.   I broke.

But I am here reading - you guys keep my strength.  thank you.  

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Sorry I have not checked in.  It's been a terrible time.  I cant speak about it now.  Kris is now at the beach with his sister taking care of him.   I broke.

But I am here reading - you guys keep my strength.  thank you.  

I hope that you will both be able to support each other through your journey, it can be a real privilege to do so. 
    Sending you both my wishes for peace and comfort during this most difficult time. 
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • Thank you. I cant believe how much his cat is helping me.  I was always a dog person.  This little grey one is letting me touch and cry into her even in danger zones of a cat.   she pats, mews  smacks me sometimes.  
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenMarshaNeesy
  • Sorry I didn't post this yesterday, our father's day isn't until September. 

I hope all of you dad's and dad figures had a lovely father's day, receiving some love and appreciation from your treasured ones.

🍵💐☕️🍳🥓🥐
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenMarshaNeesy
  • ....keep the faith Nottie and Flakers, I pulled 12 hours at work yesterday, but still got to hear from all my kids......plus, I got to hold my new grandbaby on Friday!....Stevie Bea is our first granddaughter!!.....so frickin' tiny and beautiful......
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....keep the faith Nottie and Flakers, I pulled 12 hours at work yesterday, but still got to hear from all my kids......plus, I got to hold my new grandbaby on Friday!....Stevie Bea is our first granddaughter!!.....so frickin' tiny and beautiful......
    Amazing!!!! I love it. And her name is fantastic. Photos if you care to share. I love babies. 
    KurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • ...soon as I get time to offload phone pics to my laptop.....she's so dang little!!...like holding a Beanie Baby.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerMarshaNeesy
  • ...GNTSON broke the cycle of Roller men only "shooting" male babies.... :D
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....keep the faith Nottie and Flakers, I pulled 12 hours at work yesterday, but still got to hear from all my kids......plus, I got to hold my new grandbaby on Friday!....Stevie Bea is our first granddaughter!!.....so frickin' tiny and beautiful......
    Congratulations Scott, Tracy, GNTSON and family. 🎉🎊
    Welcome little Stevie Bea.🥳
    I can't wait to see your precious girl.❤️
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Stevie Bea is the best name in the world. :) :)
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited June 2023
    Still don't know how to do the hyperlink thing from my phone. 

But there's a bit of hope here! 🙏🤞🙏

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/us-canada/300910468/signs-of-life-believed-detected-at-site-of-missing-titanic-submersible-as-search-continues-for-titan
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Stevie Bea is the best name in the world. :) :)
    ....perfect rapper name.... ;)
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy